• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney Fairies/Tinkerbell RP

SUPER AUSTIN

HERO UP!
Anyone want to do a RP based on the Disney Fairies/Tinkerbell Seires.

I have a OC who's the son of Tinkerbell and Terrance who I'd like to use in it.
He was born different from other fairies so he doesn't have a talent or at least doesn't know if he has one (depends really)

You can use OCs too as long as we both also play canon characters as it be less fun not having the other characters in this.
Peter Pan stuff can be brought up to given it's the same universe if you want to use stuff from it.

My replies aren't super long just know that if your interested because I know people are picky about that.

Anyone interested?
Heya! I don't have a character yet, but i'd like to make one first and join if that's okay. I haven't watched tinker bell in so long, but it's such a childhood joy! (might need reminders on some characters and their personality though... My memory is pretty bad with canon characters, compared to oc's... 😅)

You don't need a OC to RP if that's what your thinking but if you want a OC then yeah go for it.
I watched them all not to long ago on Disney plus having seen like 4 on Disney channel so thought I remembered liking them so I saw the ones I never saw and really enjoyed them so I recommend watching them again if you have Plus.
If not you can probably easily find wikis and clips of them online

You don't need a OC to RP if that's what your thinking but if you want a OC then yeah go for it.
I watched them all not to long ago on Disney plus having seen like 4 on Disney channel so thought I remembered liking them so I saw the ones I never saw and really enjoyed them so I recommend watching them again if you have Plus.
If not you can probably easily find wikis and clips of them online
Alright! I had an idea just now. and you can totally turn it down. But what if my OC is a fairy that was recently born from another young child's first laughter. And also struggles to find their talent? That way it gives our two OC's some sort of common ground that they share? And something they can help each other discover?

The only thing I think is a issue is the talent thing since Fairies born from laughter normally are given the talent right after they have a whole like small ceremony where objects for each talent floats around them

I mean I'd prefer my OC to be the only like Fairy not born through laughter but I'm not against if yours isn't either

Not sure I have a idea that would work for both since I don't know your character really.
Lot of times I just make it up as we go

No, that's fine. I'll just have my fairy have my fairy be an animal fairy instead. The way I was drawing them made me think of animal fairies a bit, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back