• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Disconnected

Eric Kitchen

Oh. He was healthy, apparently. That was good.... right?

"Oh, um, I'm Eric. Eric Kitchen. And the year is 2017, obviously." Although, now that he thought about it, it might not have been that obvious - maybe he'd been asleep for a long time? He didn't really know how robots thought, seeing as he'd never met one before.

Another thought struck his mind at the last second. "Hey, what do you mean by humanoi--" Before he could finish his question, though, the orb flew off into the sky, heading in the same direction as the winged man from earlier. How... odd. Maybe there was an "Things that Fly" convention going on right now?

He turned his attention back to the girl on the roof. Now that the orb had mentioned it... she did look a little yellow. It finally occurred to him that she might be stuck up there - it didn't look like she had wings. There was likely a door to head down into the building, but most of those opened from the inside rather than outside. Which wasn't normally a problem... unless you locked yourself out.

He gave her another wave, and began to walk towards the building, intending to head to the top floor, to let her in.

B BlueClover MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Last edited:
Razor

As she extended her hand he instinctively took a step back towards the ledge. "You have a good heart that's for sure...I'm Alphonse." Then the Blue beam Darted across The Girl "I'll Keep in touch." He added When the beam fell on him. Then he sprinted in the opposite direction and leapt into the Air. flapping hard a few times then gliding around an adjacent building and out of sight.

He flew for Several minutes and his head began to clear a bit as the wind whipped around him. "Damnit that lemon girl was right I guess...I need to find Charlie and the baby." He came to a stop A block or so later on a parking garage. Then he looked back with a sigh. That was the only person who had talked him since he escaped perhaps he was too hasty in his leaving. Regardless he figured he was too far gone. Taking back to the air he soared high to get a bird's eye view...
(Going to sleep guys.)​
Wilson
Wilson was surprised at the speed of the winged man. He flew surprisingly fast, but Wilson knew that he could keep up. He flew to the same altitude and tilted forward like a helicopter, and fallowed the man. He eventually caught up and exclaimed "Hello there!" Wilson wanted to know more about the winged man, as his scan didn't suggest that they were a biological part of him. He started recalling how the man from earlier said that it was 2017. I cannot believe that I have been deactivated for almost 2 years... I wonder why...

MɐNiɟEsʇ
As Manifest watched the girl throw parts of the wall at it, it wondered why it would act so strangely. The pieces of wall simply phased through Manifest. It didn't care any more, so Manifest decided to try ignoring it.

WhipDing WhipDing The Omen of Death The Omen of Death B BlueClover The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Razor

As all soared high above the skyscrapers he heard the little sphere drone. He turned over so he could see him but he didn't slow down. "Wow your pretty fast little guy!" He said with a grin. "How fast are you though?" Instead of listening for the answer Al began to pick up speed, quickly approaching his own top speed. Yet he flew in a straight line trying to make it a bit easier for the robot to keep up.
Occasionally he would look over his shoulder to see if the drone was keeping up before pouring on more speed.​
MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie
(I have awakened :D)

Razor

As all soared high above the skyscrapers he heard the little sphere drone. He turned over so he could see him but he didn't slow down. "Wow your pretty fast little guy!" He said with a grin. "How fast are you though?" Instead of listening for the answer Al began to pick up speed, quickly approaching his own top speed. Yet he flew in a straight line trying to make it a bit easier for the robot to keep up.
Occasionally he would look over his shoulder to see if the drone was keeping up before pouring on more speed.​
(I have awakened :D)
Wilson
After a few moments of processing, Wilson realized that young man was trying to race him. Wilson was able to keep up for a while, but the man kept on speeding up. Just as it seemed that Wilson couldn't speed up any more, he rotated his thrusters to act like a plane's, and he extended one of the many modules attached to him, being aerodynamic canards, so he could create lift. They were stubby, but due to the height amount of thrust, it produced large amounts of lift. Wilson was speeding up again, but just as he surpassed the boy... CLANG Wilson accidentally rammed right into the side of a building. He started to plummet. He disengaged the canards, and rotated the thrusters back into place. He hit the ground, but not hard enough to do notable damage.
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Razor

The last time he looked over his shoulder the drone shot ahead causing him to roll to the left and bank up before hitting the same building the little thing had hit.
He did a backwards loop and proceeded to divebomb towards the drone, turning on a dime as he scooped it off of the pavement the tip of one of his wings slashing into the pavement and sending a jet of sparks flying. He Then Zigged and zagged through the skyscrapers at breakneck speeds. Once he got to a point where the buildings getting further apart he started his steep climb up to a new perch on the steeple of a large church. "Ok touche Mr. Robit." Then he set the drone down in front of him. "now it's time for some explaining...who sent you and what were you scanning for?" As he spoke he pointed the sharp tip of his left wing at the drone and hoped that it was able to read the threat. He figured the facility had sent it but he wasn't too worried, even if they could find him, they'd never catch him.​

Mel
Mel looked to the side to see the man wave and walk towards the building. She looked at the locked door and contemplated ripping it off. She closed her eyes as a yellow aura outlined her body, her hair floating slightly. Mel raised her hand as the door had began to viberate. It was like she was in the lock, worming through it till she got to the other side. She started to make her hand rise and the with a flick of the finger
Click
The door slowly creaked open, Mel's aura slowly faded away and she opened her eyes. That's when her phone rang.

"Hello? Hey mom....Why haven't I called? I worked overtime...I got the photo of you and dad on vacation. I sent hearts. How am I? Fine, you could say I'm high as a kite.....What!? No! I don't do that stuff, I meant high as in happy. Would you mind if I call you back? I love you! Bye!" Mel tucked her phone away, heading towards the now open door.
WhipDing WhipDing

Razor

The last time he looked over his shoulder the drone shot ahead causing him to roll to the left and bank up before hitting the same building the little thing had hit.
He did a backwards loop and proceeded to divebomb towards the drone, turning on a dime as he scooped it off of the pavement the tip of one of his wings slashing into the pavement and sending a jet of sparks flying. He Then Zigged and zagged through the skyscrapers at breakneck speeds. Once he got to a point where the buildings getting further apart he started his steep climb up to a new perch on the steeple of a large church. "Ok touche Mr. Robit." Then he set the drone down in front of him. "now it's time for some explaining...who sent you and what were you scanning for?" As he spoke he pointed the sharp tip of his left wing at the drone and hoped that it was able to read the threat. He figured the facility had sent it but he wasn't too worried, even if they could find him, they'd never catch him.​
Wilson
"Sent me? What do you... My apologies sir, but I don't understand." Wilson stated. He started reading the man's facial expressions, as to find out what he meant. "Is it possible that you could explai- WAIT! WAIT!" He said, cutting himself off in an almost comedic way. "I think I understand. Someone is looking for you? Are you in trouble?" He paused, then said "No, nobody sent me. As for what I was scanning, I was scanning for, well, whatever I can find, really. That's what I was built for, scanning things and recording it's data. Why do you believe someone sent me?" He saw another fly buzz past him, but instead of scanning it, he looked head on at the man.

Razor

Alphonse spent a moment trying to read the robot, only to realize he couldn't. It didn't have any body language or facial features to read. He did find the drone amusing though. "Alright... I can buy that, yeah I got people looking for me, though I'd hardly call them people." He looked around to make sure no one could see them where they were and was pleased to find no one watching. "But that's not really your concern buddy, it's mine. So what do you call yourself?" He said with a smile trying to relate to the robot then chuckling a bit. Geez I've got more in common with a freaking robot than I do with a person. Then he had an idea. "Actually maybe you can help me, I'm looking for some kids, and I'm betting you can see better than I can." He grinned. That was saying something, there weren't many who could see better than him.​

Eric Kitchen

Eric rushed inside the building, climbing up the stairs to get to the top floor. By the time he got to the top... he was exhausted. Ten flights of stairs in under two minutes. Not something that he should probably be doing.

He searched around for a moment, and found the door that presumably lead outside. He went to unlock it and push it open... only for it to open itself, lock clicking as it did so. It swung outwards, revealing nothing at first - although he could hear someone talking. But then the girl who he'd seen earlier appeared in the doorway. Now that he could see her up close, he could see that Wilson was right - she was pretty yellow. What he wasn't expecting was for her to be so heavily dressed - it wasn't exactly cold. Maybe she was ill?

"How did... oh, I thought... okay..." He sat down, resting against the wall near the door. He was still pretty out of breath from running up all those stairs, and now he was pretty embarrassed about the whole thing. Turned out no-one actually needed help, huh? He was dimly aware of a slight chill in the air, and the smell of... lemons? This was all very strange...

B BlueClover

Razor

Alphonse spent a moment trying to read the robot, only to realize he couldn't. It didn't have any body language or facial features to read. He did find the drone amusing though. "Alright... I can buy that, yeah I got people looking for me, though I'd hardly call them people." He looked around to make sure no one could see them where they were and was pleased to find no one watching. "But that's not really your concern buddy, it's mine. So what do you call yourself?" He said with a smile trying to relate to the robot then chuckling a bit. Geez I've got more in common with a freaking robot than I do with a person. Then he had an idea. "Actually maybe you can help me, I'm looking for some kids, and I'm betting you can see better than I can." He grinned. That was saying something, there weren't many who could see better than him.​
Wilson
"What do I call myself?" Wilson asked. "My name is WAIS Interface Logistics System and Operator of Networks." He paused "Abbreviated: W.I.L.S.O.N." He listened as the man stared to speak again. "By 'kids' do you mean the slang term for human children, or young goats?" He flashed his flashlight as if he were blinking. "Either way I'm willing... to help..." he trailed off in the end, remembering his old master. Even though he had no facial expressions, something about him gave off a feeling of sadness. Suddenly he snapped out of it, and looked back up. He looked the man in the eye and said "What are you known as?" He didn't ask about the wings, as he has seen far stranger things, so this was pretty normal to him. A small hatch opened on top of him and released a small amount of steam and smoke. It closed again.

Mel
Mel frowned at seeing the man having done his trip for nothing. She extended the gloved hand. "Thank you for trying at least! That must have been some long walk.". She smiled from underneath the layers, the shaking in her voice still visible even under those layers.
WhipDing WhipDing

Eric Kitchen

Eric smiled back. At least his effort had been appreciated. "No problem... at least I've got my exercise for the day, right?"

He gratefully grabbed her hand, using it to hoist himself back up standing. Even through the glove, he could feel the cold chill from her skin. Maybe that's why her voice seemed to have a slight shake to it - he probably would too, if he was that cold. Maybe she really was ill. That didn't explain the now even-stronger smell of lemons, though. It wasn't something he found unpleasant... but quite odd.

"Hey, uh... are you okay?", he asked, with an expression of genuine concern. "You seem kinda... cold. Not like, your personality or anything!", he added quickly, realizing how that might come across. "Like, you're cold to the touch. Were you stuck out there for a long time or something?" That was the best explanation he could come up with right now... it could get pretty cold this high up. But where would she have gotten all the warm clothing from, then?

Unbeknownst to him, this interaction with her had also triggered something else, something unique to him. His body was now surrounded by a very faint, barely even visible blue aura.

B BlueClover

Charlie quickly reached out and clung Ariana like she was the last raft in a raging sea. "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease." He kept mumbling, taking frantic and ragged breaths. "D-Don't go. Pleasepleaseplease." He whispered to Ariana as more tears leaked out. "I don't want to go back..." Cinder grabbed at Jennifer with some giggles.

Scorched Earth
Mina Addison
"People, always so damn busy!" Mina scoffed as she looked to her brother. She sighed and got to her feet, walking down to the outside world and taking a glance at Lucas who was running after the thing. "I'll see you later, have fun in life."

Without checking if Lucas left or not, Mina took off running away from the bakery straight toward the center of the city. Her skin began to separate from itself, turning a bright red color and revealing her veins underneath. "Crap, crap, crap, crap." She slid to a stop in the middle of a park and turned to the sky. She thrusted her fist out, causing a massive plume of flames to stream from her fist into the air. The heat from the fire blast heated up the surrounding air to scorching temperatures and spread the smell of burned carbon throughout the next four blocks.

Mina collapsed to her knees, breathing heavily and coughing. She blinked hard and looked at her hands, which were smoldering embers against the ground. "Shit...that's...a lot of power..."

OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Jennifer and Ariana
Ari patted Charlie on the shoulder. "It's okay, I won't let them take you back." Ari felt sorry for the kid. Suddenly her phone rang. She pulled it out and said "Hello?" She waited for a moment and then she said "Listen, I can't talk right now, it's a bad ti-" she stopped again and listened. "I can't accept any contracts right now, I'm very busy!" she paused yet again. "Can I talk to you later?" She listened for a second and said "Okay, bye." She hung up and closed her eyes, and patted Charlie on the head again. Jen looked at Charlie and said "Okay! Cinder is fixed up for now!" She said, grinning.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Jennifer and Ariana
Ari patted Charlie on the shoulder. "It's okay, I won't let them take you back." Ari felt sorry for the kid. Suddenly her phone rang. She pulled it out and said "Hello?" She waited for a moment and then she said "Listen, I can't talk right now, it's a bad ti-" she stopped again and listened. "I can't accept any contracts right now, I'm very busy!" she paused yet again. "Can I talk to you later?" She listened for a second and said "Okay, bye." She hung up and closed her eyes, and patted Charlie on the head again. Jen looked at Charlie and said "Okay! Cinder is fixed up for now!" She said, grinning.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
Charlie perked up at the sound of Jennifer's voice. "Really? Hey Cindy! You're okay now! Are ya happy?" He cooed to her. Cinder smacked his hand and reached for Jen. It wasn't personal, but Charlie got boring every once and a while. Jennifer and Ari were new to her, so she was quite happy giggling at them.

Charlie perked up at the sound of Jennifer's voice. "Really? Hey Cindy! You're okay now! Are ya happy?" He cooed to her. Cinder smacked his hand and reached for Jen. It wasn't personal, but Charlie got boring every once and a while. Jennifer and Ari were new to her, so she was quite happy giggling at them.
Ari smiled faintly. She was happy that the two had calmed down. However, something was on her mind. "Hey Charlie?" She asked, "Are you and Cinder the only people who escaped?" Meanwhile, Jen was having fun making Cinder laugh.

Ari smiled faintly. She was happy that the two had calmed down. However, something was on her mind. "Hey Charlie?" She asked, "Are you and Cinder the only people who escaped?" Meanwhile, Jen was having fun making Cinder laugh.
Charlie frowned deeply, trying to decide if there was a bad motive to Ari's question. If he told, there was a chance that their friend could be caught along with them. But not telling might be really bad too, if Ari found out they had lied. "No... There was another..." He finally whispered with tension clear in his shoulders.

As things moved in slow motion for Vítězslav, he listened to Manifest speak, apparently, the two had something to gain, as this other thing caused chaos, Namgung listened in too. But Vítězslav's attention was not truly on Manifest, as its voice was warped and whatnot.

His attention shifted to the man who was obviously observing them on a rooftop and in an obviously expensive outfit one that was reminiscent of 'Batman', his eyes were as keen as humanly possible so paired with his enhanced perception he could see the individual, as he deduced by the way his body language was. He also saw that the individual was talking to something, probably a hidden intercom. Yet Vítězslav never gave away the fact he was now observing this figure.

His face also began to shift his body language to give away nothing, but show subtle fear, to make it appear he was afraid of this figure but wanted to look brave. Vítězslav also watched as this individual's mouth moved, obviously probably stating observations aloud.

Then he took note of the Parasite who now grew aggressive, watching as it picked up a barstool and threw it at Manifest, Vítězslav shifted himself out of the way, and made his body language shift to that of fear, quickly he determined he should get out of there, to fool the man observing, to cue Namgung to get out and to hope that Manifest would be smart enough to follow but notice someone was observing, so that the two could speak in peace since Vítězslav could not give any hint away that he has something bad up his sleeve.

He called out with time still in slow motion "Tokko, let's get out of here!" Namgung did not object as they went to get out of there. Vítězslav, however, took his phone out as he ran texting her briefly as he went out the back door, texting her 'Someone is watching us act scared still.' She continued to act scared as he waited for her and they continued to run through the alleyway.

Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie

As things moved in slow motion for Vítězslav, he listened to Manifest speak, apparently, the two had something to gain, as this other thing caused chaos, Namgung listened in too. But Vítězslav's attention was not truly on Manifest, as its voice was warped and whatnot.

His attention shifted to the man who was obviously observing them on a rooftop and in an obviously expensive outfit one that was reminiscent of 'Batman', his eyes were as keen as humanly possible so paired with his enhanced perception he could see the individual, as he deduced by the way his body language was. He also saw that the individual was talking to something, probably a hidden intercom. Yet Vítězslav never gave away the fact he was now observing this figure.

His face also began to shift his body language to give away nothing, but show subtle fear, to make it appear he was afraid of this figure but wanted to look brave. Vítězslav also watched as this individual's mouth moved, obviously probably stating observations aloud.

Then he took note of the Parasite who now grew aggressive, watching as it picked up a barstool and threw it at Manifest, Vítězslav shifted himself out of the way, and made his body language shift to that of fear, quickly he determined he should get out of there, to fool the man observing, to cue Namgung to get out and to hope that Manifest would be smart enough to follow but notice someone was observing, so that the two could speak in peace since Vítězslav could not give any hint away that he has something bad up his sleeve.

He called out with time still in slow motion "Tokko, let's get out of here!" Namgung did not object as they went to get out of there. Vítězslav, however, took his phone out as he ran texting her briefly as he went out the back door, texting her 'Someone is watching us act scared still.' She continued to act scared as he waited for her and they continued to run through the alleyway.

Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie
MɐNiɟEsʇ
Manifest noticed the two turn and run, and quickly saw why. It was a presence it felt before... the man from earlier was now in a super suit. Manifest turned and fallowed the other two. It let itself phase through things once more, but this time invisible. It fallowed the two around until they started to slow. Manifest became visible once more, and landed itself, approaching the individuals once again, awaiting their responses for what was said earlier.
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

"Splat"

It continued to take shelter under the glowing object, the shaking slowly subsiding. Even though it seemed the danger had passed... it stayed down, just in case. It didn't hurt to be safe at times like this.

But then, something quite strange happened. Tiny (even by its standards) white scraps of paper had began to float down from the sky, seeming to dance and shimmer in the light that was passing through it. Bits of it began to form a delicate layer over the ground, slowly forming a dense, fluffy white sheet. Some of the bits also began to cover its head, sticking to its 'skin'. It rubbed away some of it, but only really around its 'eyes', so it could see where it was going, with the effect of leaving its top half totally covered in white.

It took a moment or two to figure it out, but it eventually recognised the tiny white things as... snow. It'd never seen snow before. It hoped it would again one day.

The show subsided after a few more moments, and the danger seemed to have passed, so it tentatively crawled back out into the open. It never actually made the connection between the object it'd been hiding under, and the sudden snow, with Squiddly - from its perspective, it simply ran around for a little while, and then found the squishy girl again. It did note that she was glowing now, which was... odd. It cocked its head in confusion as it watched her finish off the muffin. It'd never really considered what she was going to do with all that food it was storing. Maybe she was going to make a house out of food? That didn't sound like a good idea. But it wasn't going to judge.

It was at this point that a massive column of fire appeared fairly nearby - they hadn't exactly gotten that far from the bakery. The concept of fire was still very new to it... but it could tell, even from here, that it looked very, very warm. And that could only be a good thing, right?

It ran back over to Squiddly, jumping up and down in the direction of the fire, pointing at it excitedly. Now that it had found someone that it communicate in any way with... it was desperate to stay with her. It did this for a few seconds before running off the way it intended, checking over its shoulder to see if she was following it - it felt like it was moving at a rapid pace, but it was of course not actually that fast for the larger being.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death D duegxybus

Last edited:
Alexander Rooker

"Yo dude? I think they noticed you" "What makes you think that? even with the zoomed in lenses, I can see they didn't see me at all" "Think it like this yeah? If someone leaves in a hurry suddenly and all 3 of em did, clearly something has happened and I'm gonna bet my money on them seeing you" "Hmmm....." "Hey don't start to doubt me, I was always better than you in school" "Yes but I am the one wearing a multi-billion dollar suit now am I?" "yes and also a dickhead too" "Sorry?" "Nothing, just follow 'em and report back," The two said in a conversation. If what Brandon said was true, then he was compromised.... Then again they are superhumans with enhanced senses so he wouldn't be surprised. Nonetheless, Alex followed them by jumping and grappling from rooftop to rooftop.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie

Alexander Rooker

"Yo dude? I think they noticed you" "What makes you think that? even with the zoomed in lenses, I can see they didn't see me at all" "Think it like this yeah? If someone leaves in a hurry suddenly and all 3 of em did, clearly something has happened and I'm gonna bet my money on them seeing you" "Hmmm....." "Hey don't start to doubt me, I was always better than you in school" "Yes but I am the one wearing a multi-billion dollar suit now am I?" "yes and also a dickhead too" "Sorry?" "Nothing, just follow 'em and report back," The two said in a conversation. If what Brandon said was true, then he was compromised.... Then again they are superhumans with enhanced senses so he wouldn't be surprised. Nonetheless, Alex followed them by jumping and grappling from rooftop to rooftop.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie
MɐNiɟEsʇ

As Manifest was about to speak once more, it sensed the presence again. It wasn't in a good anymore. Now it was irritated. It looked at the two and said one single yet dramatic word: "Gø." Manifest sprang into the air towards its target, drawing its blade. "ŁĘÄVĒ!" It yelled at its opponent.
Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

As Vítězslav and Namgung continued to run, Vítězslav picked up the pace in order to lose the man in the suit and to give him more time, grabbing onto Namgung's arm, he prepared a plan, he could hear the footsteps of the suit in the distance, analyzing his environment, he found things to now be the way he wanted it to be. Moving around in a pattern in which he would lose his tracker for a while.

Vítězslav found the spot, he ran to an area, it gave him a spot where the man's suit wouldn't be able to see it due to circumstances, and odds are Manifest would take heed to read this. Vítězslav pulled out his pen and a small post-it note and quickly stuck it in the right spot with the man not in sight, and then wrote.

'To the cloaked figure following us, take heed of the following and take this once you have read it: Meet us at (random address number near actual location) we will speak there, for now disappear for a while, and let us run away, we are faking fear of you, so that no one gets suspicious, we will talk there.'

Namgung actually ended up screaming when Manifest came out of nowhere since she had legitimately had been startled. So Vítězslav then shouted behind him with a fearful look on his face, due to now seeing Manifest hoping the man in the suit would hear it to help throw suspicion off. "STAY AWAY GRIM REAPER LOOKING THING! WE DON'T WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH YOU! PLEASE GO AWAY! JUST LEAVE US ALONE!" As the two scrambled off again. Vítězslav taking the paper as he acknowledged that Manifest looked at it, all doing it while manifest blocked the man in the suit's view. And stuffing it away looking as if nothing was done except that they stopped and that they continued to run again.

MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian

Last edited:
As Vítězslav and Namgung continued to run, Vítězslav picked up the pace in order to lose the man in the suit and to give him more time, grabbing onto Namgung's arm, he prepared a plan, he could hear the footsteps of the suit in the distance, analyzing his environment, he found things to now be the way he wanted it to be. Moving around in a pattern in which he would lose his tracker for a while.

Vítězslav found the spot, he ran to an area, it gave him a spot where the man's suit wouldn't be able to see it due to circumstances, and odds are Manifest would take heed to read this. Vítězslav pulled out his pen and a small post-it note and quickly stuck it in the right spot with the man not in sight, and then wrote.

'To the cloaked figure following us, take heed of the following and take this once you have read it: Meet us at (random address number near actual location) we will speak there, for now disappear for a while, and let us run away, we are faking fear of you, so that no one gets suspicious, we will talk there.'

Namgung actually ended up screaming when Manifest came out of nowhere since she had legitimately had been startled. So Vítězslav then shouted behind him with a fearful look on his face, due to now seeing Manifest hoping the man in the suit would hear it to help throw suspicion off. "STAY AWAY GRIM REAPER LOOKING THING! WE DON'T WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH YOU! PLEASE GO AWAY! JUST LEAVE US ALONE!"

MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian
MɐNiɟEsʇ

Manifest didn't need to read the paper, as it already figured that the fear was fake. It would also tell where they would be, as it was able to detect their presence. Nonetheless it checked the paper before engaging. (Sorry for short post, but this is literally all I can do right now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back