• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Disconnected

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club

Disconnected
Synopsis: This RP is an open-world superhero RP, where you can do anything that your heart desires. My only role is providing villains to fight, an underground hero group to join, and a lab from where experiments can escape.
Superhumans have existed for nearly a century. They have abilities that are normally not present in the general population and are usually looked upon in different ways. Many superhumans presently have abilities that they don't use all the time. Others use it for their own selfish reasons. Some were born in a lab. Others were born with their abilities. And the vast majority manifested their abilities at a certain age.

Who's a Superhuman?
tumblr_mdfybfvfUM1r5paieo1_500.gif

su·per·hu·man
/ˌso͞opərˈ(h)yo͞omən/
noun
a human with extraordinary or above-human qualities.
adjective
having or showing exceptional ability or powers.

Anyone with superhuman abilities is considered a superhuman. Superhumans are known about, but their powers are treated like loaded guns. People are wary of them, and sometimes they are subject to racism.

Last edited:
Disconnected: A Superhuman Story
Time: 1900h

giphy.gif
The city of Maurville was having a simple day. Busy, busy, work work, and people were definitely returning from work. At least, the later bunch was. Rush hour wasn't over, and it probably wouldn't be over for a while. The stench of petrol, pollution, and crime still hung low as everyone made their way around the city, from one end to the other and out. Apartments were plenty abundant in Maurville in the first place. However, one of the more notable things was that the daily news report was on, throughout the city in every media possible; loudspeakers, television, radio, and even telegram.

"Hello and welcome to your daily news report. The time is currently 7 pm on a beautiful weekday. The temperature is a comfortable 74 degrees Fahrenheit and it is currently not raining, storming, or anything ridiculous like that. Traffic is congested enough, and....what's this? Well, we just got news in that a pastry store is being robbed. Damn, and what a nice day to have pastries as well."

Em Everett
Jack Addison (NPC)
"HSS." The girl in the corner hissed. She had a small handgun pointed at the man behind the counter. The man eyed the girl directly. She was a real mess. Messy hair, blood stains on her shirt, and a lot of skin exposed around her collarbone. The most notable feature of hers was dark eyes that weren't human in any shape or form.

"Officer? I have...some...animal thing trying to rob my store. It doesn't look like a human being." Jack clicked his tongue and looked at the humanoid creature. She was stealing garlic cheese bread knots. What a time to be alive, thought Jack as he leapt over the counter to attack the creature.

PHT!

A shot rang out from the gun, catching Jack right in the stomach. He slipped and fell to the ground, gasping and gagging. As he looked up at the creature, he felt the heat of the wound as well as a pool of red leaking out of the gunshot wound.

"What the hell?! You shot me!"
"Paint. It's a paintball gun." The girl smiled at Jack and shot him twice in the head, causing more red pellets to break on his head and drop more read.
"OW! YOU LITTLE BITCH!" screamed Jack as he writhed on the ground in pain. The girl picked up Jack's head by the hair and looked at him with wide eyes. "W-What are you doing?"
Em wiped the paint off of the man's face, and suddenly headbutt him. The concussive force from the speed of her headbutt knocked out the man instantly. Em lifted Jack up and threw him over the counter.

She got up and began to write on the walls.

Quishy Wuz Here (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚,
As Em exited the store, her body began to transform into Jack's. Now, Jack Addison walked down the street with a box of Cheesy Garlic Knots in his hand. Em had a frantic look on Jack's face as she sprinted down the street. "Don't go to my store! It's been robbed! I'm so scared!"

Location- The Grimm Shack
Remmy Grimm

As Remmy washed the glass in his hand his eyes lifted to the television as he heard the news report cover the Stolen pastries. He couldn't help but walk over to the kitchen and check his own supply. Not that someone would take his uncooked Food, but he still felt protective over his hobby. Once he finished the last glass he walked to the door and flipped the sign to open. "Hopefully people don't start robbing drinks." He said checking to make sure his shotgun beneath the bar was loaded, same for the revolver that sat on the top shelf behind the Expensive drinks. Once he was comfortable with his "security" he decided to go and make a batch of raspberry tarts for the customers today. He rarely got a patron before 9 pm so he figured he had enough time.

Location- The Way, Dojo.
Asura indakki

The old man sat in his Dojo meditating. He had long sense sent his students home and looked forward to the night of relaxation that sat ahead. Yet he was a bit anxious, none of his current students seemed to be grasping the lessons well. Most seemed to treat the art he taught as a joke or a hobby. He feared that his time left to teach was short and as the last living master of the way he worried that the art would die out with him. Deciding that his worries would do no good Asura cleared his mind and began the process of gathering his Chi. If the current trend continued then he would surely be busy tonight...​

Disconnected: A Superhuman Story
Time: 1900h

giphy.gif
The city of Maurville was having a simple day. Busy, busy, work work, and people were definitely returning from work. At least, the later bunch was. Rush hour wasn't over, and it probably wouldn't be over for a while. The stench of petrol, pollution, and crime still hung low as everyone made their way around the city, from one end to the other and out. Apartments were plenty abundant in Maurville in the first place. However, one of the more notable things was that the daily news report was on, throughout the city in every media possible; loudspeakers, television, radio, and even telegram.

"Hello and welcome to your daily news report. The time is currently 7 pm on a beautiful weekday. The temperature is a comfortable 74 degrees Fahrenheit and it is currently not raining, storming, or anything ridiculous like that. Traffic is congested enough, and....what's this? Well, we just got news in that a pastry store is being robbed. Damn, and what a nice day to have pastries as well."

Em Everett
Jack Addison (NPC)
"HSS." The girl in the corner hissed. She had a small handgun pointed at the man behind the counter. The man eyed the girl directly. She was a real mess. Messy hair, blood stains on her shirt, and a lot of skin exposed around her collarbone. The most notable feature of hers was dark eyes that weren't human in any shape or form.

"Officer? I have...some...animal thing trying to rob my store. It doesn't look like a human being." Jack clicked his tongue and looked at the humanoid creature. She was stealing garlic cheese bread knots. What a time to be alive, thought Jack as he leapt over the counter to attack the creature.

PHT!

A shot rang out from the gun, catching Jack right in the stomach. He slipped and fell to the ground, gasping and gagging. As he looked up at the creature, he felt the heat of the wound as well as a pool of red leaking out of the gunshot wound.

"What the hell?! You shot me!"
"Paint. It's a paintball gun." The girl smiled at Jack and shot him twice in the head, causing more red pellets to break on his head and drop more read.
"OW! YOU LITTLE BITCH!" screamed Jack as he writhed on the ground in pain. The girl picked up Jack's head by the hair and looked at him with wide eyes. "W-What are you doing?"
Em wiped the paint off of the man's face, and suddenly headbutt him. The concussive force from the speed of her headbutt knocked out the man instantly. Em lifted Jack up and threw him over the counter.

She got up and began to write on the walls.

Quishy Wuz Here (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚,
As Em exited the store, her body began to transform into Jack's. Now, Jack Addison walked down the street with a box of Cheesy Garlic Knots in his hand. Em had a frantic look on Jack's face as she sprinted down the street. "Don't go to my store! It's been robbed! I'm so scared!"

Lucas, who was sitting on an old pillow in a alley way maybe 100 feet from the shop took notice when Jack ran down the street shouting. Now Jack had been nice to him and would normally give him the left over baked goods before they went stale, so it wasnt a suprise when Lucas bolted up and ran to the store.
What he found was...well red pait. Red paint everywere. On the floor, walls, someone even wrote something in the paint. "Quishy was here?" He said to him self reading the words. Who the hell was this Quishy? It didnt matter they were a crook and needed to be stopped.
Lucas ran out to try and catch jack, maybe he could give a description of this Quishy?

Jennifer Lauralin
"Not the pastries!" Jennifer said as she walked past towering structures. She just heard the news about the pastry store being robbed. "I must protect the pastries!" She ran to every pastry store she knew, all 2 of them! She was about to give up after 12 minutes but she quickly saw someone passing by her. He seemed young, maybe 15 or 16, but nonetheless seemed to know where he was going. Well... I might as well fallow! And so she did, all the way to a ransacked pastry shop. She watched him enter but by the time she got to the door, he burst out. She slammed into him then started profusely apologizing. "Oh! Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you o-" she cut herself off when she saw the red words in the shop. "Quishy was here? What's a Quishy?" She asked aloud.
The Outcast The Outcast

Last edited:
Jennifer Lauralin
"Not the pastries!" Jennifer said as she walked past towering structures. She just heard the news about the pastry store being robbed. "I must protect the pastries!" She ran to every pastry store she knew, all 2 of them! She was about to give up after 12 minutes but she quickly saw someone passing by her. He seemed young, maybe 15 or 16, but nonetheless seemed to know where he was going. Well... I might as well fallow! And so she did, all the way to a ransacked pastry shop. She watched him enter but by the time she got to the door, he burst out. She slammed into him then started profusely apologizing. "Oh! Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you o-" she cut herself off when she saw the red words in the shop. "Quishy was here? What's a Quishy?" She asked aloud.
The Outcast The Outcast
He rubbed his and looked at her for a moment. He then heard her talk. "I dont know, but i say jack running and im going after him" he said to her and waited a moment. "So excuse me"
MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie

Last edited:
Alleys are dark, everyone should know that. Well, everyone but the small boy and little baby with him. The elder of the two had deep reddish brown hair and bright green eyes, though they had a haunted sort of look in them. He'd seen quite a lot in his seven years, though most of it had been underground.

The baby was wobbling on her legs, a small happy grin on her face. She held the boy's hand tightly to use him for balance, but she seemed okay without him. The child should have been walking fine by then, but where they'd been she hadn't had any practice.

That was why the boy had taken her away, away from the cold halls and tests. Away from the agony beneath these streets. "Come on Cinder, we've gotta find a meal!" The boy whispered, pulling Cinder with him down a crowded street. No one seemed to care about two children in too large torn clothes. "E-Excuse me! Can we have some food mister! No, uh, okay... Ma'am? Can we have some-oh..."

"Chawie! Chawie! I'm hungry Chawie!" Cinder cried, but Charlie could do nothing but watch the street. He could have left her, but Cinder's many many scars showed why he had brought her. Even this starving area was better than the lab. Anything was better than that.

"I'm sorry Cindy, we'll get food soon, 'kay?" Charlie cooed to her, a small smile on his face. "Excuse me! Can we have some food? Please?" He called into the crowd with the saddest face he could muster. It was hard with Cinder trying to tickle him.
((Open!))

Alleys are dark, everyone should know that. Well, everyone but the small boy and little baby with him. The elder of the two had deep reddish brown hair and bright green eyes, though they had a haunted sort of look in them. He'd seen quite a lot in his seven years, though most of it had been underground.

The baby was wobbling on her legs, a small happy grin on her face. She held the boy's hand tightly to use him for balance, but she seemed okay without him. The child should have been walking fine by then, but where they'd been she hadn't had any practice.

That was why the boy had taken her away, away from the cold halls and tests. Away from the agony beneath these streets. "Come on Cinder, we've gotta find a meal!" The boy whispered, pulling Cinder with him down a crowded street. No one seemed to care about two children in too large torn clothes. "E-Excuse me! Can we have some food mister! No, uh, okay... Ma'am? Can we have some-oh..."

"Chawie! Chawie! I'm hungry Chawie!" Cinder cried, but Charlie could do nothing but watch the street. He could have left her, but Cinder's many many scars showed why he had brought her. Even this starving area was better than the lab. Anything was better than that.

"I'm sorry Cindy, we'll get food soon, 'kay?" Charlie cooed to her, a small smile on his face. "Excuse me! Can we have some food? Please?" He called into the crowd with the saddest face he could muster. It was hard with Cinder trying to tickle him.
((Open!))

Ariana Elizabeth
Ari was sitting outside of a skyscraper, fidgeting with her blade. "Meh..." she stated as yet another announcement was made on the loudspeakers. She didn't really give a care. "Oh boy... the weather... again..." She just received her paycheck from her previous job: 1200$ if she could capture a low-level scum bag. It was easy. She needed work. It shouldn't be too hard though. People in black markets and mafias knew her name and have spread it a lot. Not to mention she'd work for nearly anyone if they seemed legit and provided a large enough paycheck. She looked up as she saw a familiar face pass by. "Jen? Oh what is she doing now...?" She ignored her and stood up. She proceeded to turn around and walk into the dark alleyways that she spent oh so much time in. She bit into the raw habanero pepper in her hand. She liked spicy things. She walked around, looking for something interesting, when she heard a voice in the distance... "Excuse me! Can we have some food? Please?" She instantly understood the situation. Homeless folk who had no money. She understood because she's one of them. She walked up to the boy and said "'Ey, you. Over here." She stood in the darkness with her hand extended out. She seemed almost demonic in the dark light, but still, there was something comforting. Her hand was extended out towards the boy. "I understand your situation, as I'm homeless too... here," she stuck her hand in her pocket and pulled out a handful of cash, 79$ to be exact, "You need food?" She asked. "By the way, The name's Ari. What's a kid like you doing in such a dark place with a baby?" She wondered what happened to them. She played with her knife in the darkness, with light from the streets reflecting off of it. She quickly realized that her blade might scare them off so she quickly put it away.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

What's a Quishy?/Call the Amblance
"Jack Addison"
Mina Addison
"Jack" was halfway into his run away from the building when he heard someone call behind him. "Quishy is something that I hope neither of you will encounter in your bedrooms! Aaaah!" He simply skidded past them and sprinted into the alleyway at high speeds so he couldn't be followed. It wasn't like most people would follow her anyway, especially after what was about to happen.

A voice rang out from inside the bakery.
"Jack? What the hell? Hey! Someone call an ambulance, he has a severe concussion!" Mina Addison. The younger sister of Jack; a red-haired girl with an air of innocence and cheerfulness, when shit didn't hit the fan like now. Mina sighed in frustration and ran to the door of the bakery, pushing it open and looking at both the boy and the woman. "Do either of you have a cell phone? Call an ambulance!"

The Outcast The Outcast MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie

Em Everett
Once Em was sure nobody was looking, she changed back into her regular form and looked at the box of cheesy garlic bread knots in her hand. Due to being an apartment hopper and perpetual homeless due to her alien status, Em couldn't help it but steal food and go from place to place.

Em heard a voice in the darkness. No, three, to be exact. Well, one was a baby. Or a small child. Em couldn't exactly tell. She then heard the sound of money ruffling. She began to walk over to the source of the noise, with the box of cheesy garlic knots open. It wasn't like she was up to sharing, but she almost felt pity for the other homeless.

She made her way to the children and dropped the box of garlic knots in front of them. Em said nothing, nor did anything else. After all, she had just given up her precious quarry to two random children on the street. She secretly hoped that they'd sign themselves into perpetual servitude to her will, but the garlic knots was the only gesture that Em could actually think of.

Before anyone could say anything, Em began to write on the walls again with the remaining red paint from her paintball rifle. It was only a matter of time before the paintball arena would be on her tail for stealing the gun, but of course, nobody ever caught Em...

Quishy Smellz Guud ᕦ(눈눈)ᕗ
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie

What's a Quishy?/Call the Amblance
"Jack Addison"
Mina Addison
"Jack" was halfway into his run away from the building when he heard someone call behind him. "Quishy is something that I hope neither of you will encounter in your bedrooms! Aaaah!" He simply skidded past them and sprinted into the alleyway at high speeds so he couldn't be followed. It wasn't like most people would follow her anyway, especially after what was about to happen.

A voice rang out from inside the bakery.
"Jack? What the hell? Hey! Someone call an ambulance, he has a severe concussion!" Mina Addison. The younger sister of Jack; a red-haired girl with an air of innocence and cheerfulness, when shit didn't hit the fan like now. Mina sighed in frustration and ran to the door of the bakery, pushing it open and looking at both the boy and the woman. "Do either of you have a cell phone? Call an ambulance!"

Em Everett
Once Em was sure nobody was looking, she changed back into her regular form and looked at the box of cheesy garlic bread knots in her hand. Due to being an apartment hopper and perpetual homeless due to her alien status, Em couldn't help it but steal food and go from place to place.

Em heard a voice in the darkness. No, three, to be exact. Well, one was a baby. Or a small child. Em couldn't exactly tell. She then heard the sound of money ruffling. She began to walk over to the source of the noise, with the box of cheesy garlic knots open. It wasn't like she was up to sharing, but she almost felt pity for the other homeless.

She made her way to the children and dropped the box of garlic knots in front of them. Em said nothing, nor did anything else. After all, she had just given up her precious quarry to two random children on the street. She secretly hoped that they'd sign themselves into perpetual servitude to her will, but the garlic knots was the only gesture that Em could actually think of.

Before anyone could say anything, Em began to write on the walls again with the remaining red paint from her paintball rifle. It was only a matter of time before the paintball arena would be on her tail for stealing the gun, but of course, nobody ever caught Em...

Quishy Smellz Guud ᕦ(눈눈)ᕗ
Lucas looked at thay lady, he never seen her before. But she seemed concered for jack an- wait did she he was on the floor? Lucas looked in the window to see legs. He gasp, what did he see running form the shop then? This was worse that he thought. The laides question went though his head and he pulled out a old smartphone. "Here" he said handing the lady that knows jack his phone

Ariana Elizabeth
What was that sound? Ari heard a strange sound, almost like paint dripping onto a sidewalk. Perhaps it was that strange person who dropped a bunch of garlic knots in front of these kids. This wasn't normal. She quickly pulled out her knife. "Who are you?" She asked, but quickly noticed what was now written on the wall. "Quishy, huh? Is that your name?"

Jennifer Lauralin
"Erm... Jack? That's your name, right? What does a Quishy look like?" She asked. She wanted to help this poor guy. She was worried. She hated when people were in distress. She considered calling Ari for help, but knew she'd probably just say 'I don't give a sh*t.' "W-wait! A-are you bleeding?!" She said, thinking the red paint was blood. She pulled out her phone frantically, almost dropping it a couple times.

The Outcast The Outcast D duegxybus Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Remmy Grimm

After he finished baking a tray of raspberry tarts Remmy spent a good twenty minutes organizing the tray so it would look professionally done. Afterwards he folded a piece of paper to label them as 1.89$ or 1.00$ with any purchase of a drink and set it in front of the plate. Afterwards he drew a bottle of Brandy from the second highest shelf, pouring himself four shots in separate glasses. "Bottoms up." He said to no one in particular as he rapidly downed the shots. He could almost immediately feel the buzz set in. Yet it was already starting to fade, with a groan he downed two more and put the Brandy back up. Flipping through the channels until he found a local sports team playing he finally took a seat in the stool behind the bar and absentmindedly Munched away at one of the tarts.

(Open)​

Call an Amblance II
Mina Addison
Jack Addison
The fifteen year old girl grabbed the boy's phone and hastily typed in 911. "Hello? Operator? This is Mina Addison, we have an emergency at Jack's Bakery on the corner of Monday and Slick streets. Concussion. Come fast!" After talking to 911, Mina began to examine Jack. "I don't know if he's bleeding! I can't find any cuts!"

Mina gave a worried look to the male, then to the woman.

"It's...paint...you idiots..." mumbled Jack as he slowly sat up, clutching his head. "Christ. What the hell happened?"

The Parasite
The alleyway was quiet, the only thing breaking it was a small creature in the corner. It was curled up into a tight ball, making sounds close to that of a snoring dog. It flicked its tongue into the air, that forced it awake at the smell of something...sick.

A man, most likely homeless was stumbling around. His feet were heavy and he was already throwing up. The heavy scent of alcohol surrounded his body along with a bottle. He heard something walking from the darkness. He believed it to be an officer but instead, it was a small woman, pale eyes with a weak frown. She looked like she was about to cry as she came over to the man. The man looked at her as she stared up at him. Before anything could be said, she placed a finger to his chest. She closed her eyes, the hobo starting to think her as some kind of loony palm reader. That's when it happened, she smiled to show a set of razor sharp teeth, those dull eyes became spirals swirling to the middle, and her finger was giving a slight pinch. That pinch turned to unimaginable pain as the point went right through him. The girls smile widened as she was lifting him up by a finger. He had to think fast and broke the bottle on the wall, stabbing her hand with it.

The woman recoiled and let out a inhuman cry, the sound echoing through the alley. The man started to run but couldn't escape as the monsters expression became twisted and angry. She went on all fours and chased him down. Her hand turned into a black pulsing tentacle that shot out and wrapped around his leg. The hobo yelled for someone but was pulled in and silenced before he could get another word out.

-Open-

Jennifer Lauralin
As she sighed in relief, she looked up at the towering buildings around her. She was thankful that it was just paint, but was still worried about what this 'Quishy' thing was. Ari is smart! Maybe she knows what Quishy means! Using her phone, which was still in her hands, quick dialed a number. She waited a moment. "Ari... why aren't you picking up..." Little did she know that Ari was busy, and that her phone was on vibrate...
The Outcast The Outcast D duegxybus

Call an Amblance II
Mina Addison
Jack Addison
The fifteen year old girl grabbed the boy's phone and hastily typed in 911. "Hello? Operator? This is Mina Addison, we have an emergency at Jack's Bakery on the corner of Monday and Slick streets. Concussion. Come fast!" After talking to 911, Mina began to examine Jack. "I don't know if he's bleeding! I can't find any cuts!"

Mina gave a worried look to the male, then to the woman.

"It's...paint...you idiots..." mumbled Jack as he slowly sat up, clutching his head. "Christ. What the hell happened?"

"I could ask you the same thing" Lucas told him and pointed to the wall were the words were written. he decided to not tell then though, about what he saw outside. the other Jack. He didnt think they could handle it

Remmy Grimm

Remmy had just downed his fifth or sixth scone When he heard some kind of shout he Could tell wasn't human. Cocking his head to the side he let out a solid "Nope" and began to turn the television up. But then he heard a very human plea for help. "Awe...son...of...a...bitch" he complained as his conscious made him move. he groaned each word coming out as he completed another task. He turned off the television, grabbed the shotgun from under his bar and headed to the back. Stopping to think again about the weird animal sound he heard, he went back to the top shelf for his .357 magnum revolver on the top shelf and tucked it in the back of his pants. Kicking open the back door from his bar to the alley way he stepped out cocking the shotgun. "What the hell's going on here and why's it sound like someone's Killin a cat." About thirty or forty feet away he could see a woman standing and a man laying on the ground. "What's going on here lady, you alright?" He asked approaching the pair while cautiously keeping his eyes out for whatever made the sound.​
B BlueClover

The Parasite
When the other man had came, the hobo was already dead on the ground. The woman was sitting on top of him. She flicked her tongue again, her eyes growing smaller and reverting back to a normal grey color. The woman didn't know how to explain anything so she simply grabbed the bottle the man had smashed and pointer to her hand.

The creature rolled off the man, crawling back to the corner. A small backpack could be seen as she rummaged through it, bringing out some lego bricks. She walked back and handed some to the man, looking at him with pleading eyes. She was rubbing the wound however it was healing back up quite fast. She flicked her tongue again, sensing no other sign of disease or lethal virus and allowing a more calm side to show.

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Remmy Grimm

This was rapidly getting weirder. There was no sign of anyone other than the girl and the now dead guy. And based off of that bottle and the wound on her hand the girl had likely killed that man, in fact he was about to Pump a few shells into her before he noticed her hand was actually healing itself, right before his eyes. Awestruck he lowered the barrel of his shotgun, and held his hand out to receive the...Lego bricks? He looked at them curiously then back to the girl. Bending down while still keeping an eye on the girl he picked up the broken bottle. He figured based on her lack of communication that she either didn't speak, or didn't want too. So he figured he should communicate a bit differently. He jammed the broken bottle into his Own hand, hard enough to brake the remnants of the bottle. Yet he didn't even grimace, after he pulled the pieces of broken glass from his hand he held his palm up to her to show his hand was healing as well, only it was slightly quicker as both wounds would close at around the same time. Tilting his head towards his bar he finally spoke. "your like me...come on the cops will be here soon." He began to gather up the bits of glass then pointed at the bag she had just been rummaging through. "Come on Quickly...Move fast...." He said trying to keep his cool, the cops likely hadn't even been called yet. He needed to get her inside so that HE could be the one to call them, otherwise they might come poking around when he didn't want them too. Moving towards the door he patted his stomach and asked. "You hungry? I have food let's go." He said holding his door open.​
B BlueClover

The Parasite
The Parasite eye's widened from the regeneration of the mans wounds. She heard him speak and tried herself but all that came out was a shrill cry. The woman blinked before smiling to reveal the razor sharp teeth though this time more to be friendly than to terrify.

The Parasite jumped at the word cops, the idea of law enforcement getting involved scared her. She ran to her bag, picked it up, and ran through the door without hesitation. The man seemed trustworthy to the eyes of a gullible creature. Her stomach had started to growl at just the word food. She sat down on the ground, looking up at the man with a curious expression.

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

"Splat"

While this was all going on, a tiny blue figure wandered around the floor of the bakery. It'd stayed out of sight during the robbery, but now that most the danger had passed, it wandered out of hiding. Now, the man who'd been there before was sitting up, rubbing his head, and two worried-looking girls had appeared from nowhere.

It moved out, wading through some of the red stuff on the floor. It could've gone around it... but the puddles were massive, and it would have taken ages otherwise. It wasn't too worried about being spotted, as everyone seemed to be pretty distracted by whatever was going on, some even on their phones. It eventually made it's way out of the red puddles, now just leaving a set of very tiny red footprints as it continued walking.

WHAM!!!

A foot the size of a stadium came smashing down pretty close to it, as one of the people moved, the shockwave enough to knock it over. It instinctively curled up into a shapeless blob for a moment before realizing it hadn't actually been spotted. Shifting back into a humanoid form, it considered it's options for a moment. It had originally come in here to find material, but had disappointingly discovered that it continued only food - weak, impermanent stuff that wouldn't last.

It eventually decided that it needed to get a better vantage point - perhaps something had broken in the robbery that it could use. And as luck would have it... it had just been given said vantage point.

Grabbing on firmly with both arms, it started to climb the shoe that'd almost squashed it, easily sticking to the surface. Looking up, it could now see that it belonged to a red-headed girl, who was still pretty distracted. All it needed to do was get reasonably high up, then it might be able to see better what to do next.

The Outcast The Outcast D duegxybus MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie

If I'm Here, and you're Here, then who's Running the Bakery?
Mina Addison
Jack Addison
Ral Henson (Paramedic)
"Well, the...thing, came in here, and as you can see we got into a fight." Jack scratched his head and looked at the two standing before him. The sound of sirens and the screeching of tires was heard in the distance. Jack threw an inquisitive look at his sister. "Mina, did you call an ambulance?"

Mina nodded just as an ambulance pulled up, sirens blaring. A group of paramedics hopped out and grabbed Jack by the arms. "Ma'am, we're gonna have to take him now." They put Jack onto a stretcher and dragged him away into an ambulance, leaving the teenager speechless with the other two. She didn't notice the thing crawling around on feet, but rather tried to get the attention of the other two. "Well, now the paramedics are taking care of Jack. Who the heck are you two?"

The Outcast The Outcast MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie WhipDing WhipDing

Ich Bin Quishy
Em Everett
Em wasn't scared in the slightest by the knife. Rather, she was now curious about why someone would spin a knife in plain sight like a weapon, when in fact knives were illegal to be used as weapons in the United States. Then the woman inquired her whether she was Quishy. "I 'unno, that's what everyone calls me." Of course, Em wasn't anything like this woman. For one, Em kept on a facade of how innocent she was, something that couldn't be seen through quite easily.

Em looked back at the children, and then back to the woman.
"Your name's Ari, right? I heard you talking. My name's Quishy." Unfortunately for Em, her face had a name and that name was labeled "Em Everett" and she, too, was very well known underground. However, it wasn't because Em was a bounty hunter. She was a creature with a bounty on her. A $15k bounty. But that wasn't Em's business, because nobody could catch Em so easily.

Arachne
Deep in the sewers...

The masked woman walked through the dark and damp pipelines, keeping to the walls. A communicator in her ear beeped once, but that was the only indication of her presence to anyone with normal senses. Arachne was walking fast, covering much more ground than a regular human should be. A voice began to talk through the communicator a few seconds later.

"Listen up. There's something that's completely missing from my laboratory, and I think I know exactly who it is. There are two things that I need you to retrieve. 1887 and 1992. The only power you should be aware of is minor heat manipulation, but that shouldn't be a problem. They're children. However, 1887 has a ton of sympathy gathering, so you may encounter some adversary. Poison the adversary. And...let's see. I'd task you to find the alien girl as well, but I'm sure you'll die trying, Arachne. Project Queue is not to be underestimated."

"Copy that, Val." Arachne's voice rang through the sewers, dripping raw with danger and malice. Rats scurried away at the sound of her speech, and the stench of the sewer seemed to cease around her presence. She looked down in her hands and put up the old baby scrubs to her nose. It had the scent of both 1887 and 1992 on it. It was now time to hunt. Arachne's head spun around to face the direction of the sewer exit. She had to go out into the open world.

Arache climbed out of the sewer grate and stumbled onto the sidewalk. The blinding lights of the world, the various bustling noises of Maurville, and the terrible stench of petrol filled her senses as she made her way to a nearby coffee shop. Every once in a while, Arachne flinched; she could hear absolutely everything, so when something fell, she heard it as if it fell right next to her head.

OPEN FOR INTERACTION

"The names Lucas" he said and stuck his hand out to shake. "You family Jack used to give the near stale pastries for free" he explained. Looking behind them at the store "im sorry about what happened"

D duegxybus

Ariana Elizabeth
Her phone buzzed. It was Jen. 'What's a Quishy?' It read, fallowing with, 'I wanna know cuz a Quishy just robbed a pastry shop.' She looked at Quishy "Wait, you're the person who robbed that pastry store... aren't ya?" She got closer, almost menacingly. Her knife glinted in the night. She looked somewhat spider-like in her movements. She sheathed her knife. "All I wanna know, is why a pastry shop? Why not the bank, or a jewelry store?" Her mood rapidly changed from scary to somewhat friendly, and confused. Even though her knife was sheathed, she kept her hand on it.

Jennifer Lauralin
"Who am I? I'm Jennifer Lauralin!" She said after texting Ari. "I want to help if I can! His store looks ravished! There is paint everywhere a- what's that?" She asked, pointing at the strange thing at Meena's feet.
D duegxybus The Outcast The Outcast Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"Splat"

The shoe thankfully remained pretty still, letting it scamper quite easily on top of it. It left a line of tiny red spots as it did so, the last remnants of the the paint it'd trekked through earlier, although it didn't pay much attention to this. Now, it could either survey the area from here, or try and get even higher up...

It froze for a moment when Jennifer pointed it out, not prepared for this situation at all. At first, it clambered over to the other side of the shoe, before realizing that it was still pretty visible from up high. It looked around for a second, looking for anywhere to hide - nowhere useful was close by, the ground being open and featureless.

Instead, it shifted into a flatter, more insectoid-looking form, and crawled its way underneath the girl's shoe, holding on tightly to the rubber sole with all six legs.

MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie D duegxybus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back