• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Disconnected

She looked at wilson and felt something for him. Pitty maybe? Never the less she gave him a sad smile witch she relised he couldent see and said. "Im sorry. But if he really like you. Them he will kill armys to get you" she said

Wilson
When he heard her speak, he felt slightly better. He wondered why she cared so much. She doesn't even know what electronics are, nonetheless an AI! "I... do you know what I am?" He asked. He asked it in more of a spiritual sense than a literal one.

MɐNiɟEsʇ
Manifest watched the young girl with curiosity. It, while still being invisible, walked next to the girl. A sinister coldness eminated off of it. It observed every little detail of the young human. It then walked back behind the two others. When darkness enveloped the city, it felt itself getting stronger. It fed off of the hate, the confusion, the fear, and the anger. It was feeling more powerful, but nowhere near what it once was. It still felt as if it could barely defend itself. It then whispered into the Czech's ear. "Í ćâńñöt śtåÿ īñvïšîbłē før mûçh łõñgēr." By staying invisible, it was being drained of its energy.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death D duegxybus The Outcast The Outcast

Wilson
When he heard her speak, he felt slightly better. He wondered why she cared so much. She doesn't even know what electronics are, nonetheless an AI! "I... do you know what I am?" He asked. He asked it in more of a spiritual sense than a literal one.

MɐNiɟEsʇ
Manifest watched the young girl with curiosity. It, while still being invisible, walked next to the girl. A sinister coldness eminated off of it. It observed every little detail of the young human. It then walked back behind the two others. When darkness enveloped the city, it felt itself getting stronger. It fed off of the hate, the confusion, the fear, and the anger. It was feeling more powerful, but nowhere near what it once was. It still felt as if it could barely defend itself. It then whispered into the Czech's ear. "Í ćâńñöt śtåÿ īñvïšîbłē før mûçh łõñgēr." By staying invisible, it was being drained of its energy.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death D duegxybus The Outcast The Outcast
"I dont care what you are" she told him and touched him. The surface of him felt very odd but she left her hand there. "You cleary care for them. And if they dont care about you then..." She shrugged.

"I dont care what you are" she told him and touched him. The surface of him felt very odd but she left her hand there. "You cleary care for them. And if they dont care about you then..." She shrugged.

Wilson
Wilson looked at her and spoke. "It's not like Max wanted to leave..." he paused. "He wanted to stay..." He looked up at the starry night. "...but his job required him to go somewhere else... somewhere he cannot bring me..." He was about to continue speaking when he heard a noise. "GAHHH! GET IT OFF! GET OFF YE STINKIN' TRASH WOMBAT!" Winchester came buzzing around the corner with a raccoon grabbing onto him. "I AINT' A STINKIN' RUBBISH BIN! GET OFF! OFF!!!" Wilson couldn't help but laugh. "Winchester isn't exactly the best with wildlife..."

Wilson
Wilson looked at her and spoke. "It's not like Max wanted to leave..." he paused. "He wanted to stay..." He looked up at the starry night. "...but his job required him to go somewhere else... somewhere he cannot bring me..." He was about to continue speaking when he heard a noise. "GAHHH! GET IT OFF! GET OFF YE STINKIN' TRASH WOMBAT!" Winchester came buzzing around the corner with a raccoon grabbing onto him. "I AINT' A STINKIN' RUBBISH BIN! GET OFF! OFF!!!" Wilson couldn't help but laugh. "Winchester isn't exactly the best with wildlife..."
"I see" she let out a small laughed at Winchester. "Just toss some food and it will leave you alone" she told him taking a pice of dried beef from a pocket and in shirt and threw it at the raccoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back