• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Disconnected

Vítězslav glanced as she saw the Parasite come back down as the cops left, all of this assured him that it was not human, or something had possessed her in some way, like how you would expect a poltergeist on a human. He frowned as he took note of her body language and her mannerisms and deduced it didn't trust them. Her tongue seemed to slither out like a snakes would, and she began to then making an animal like yipping sound.

He didn't make much of it though, as although it appeared that it didn't trust the two and it now began hissing at them now.

Namgung simply sighed in annoyance at this, it didn't appear like Remmy would return for a while. "We should honestly, get prepared to get going, since it doesn't appear like he is going to return for a good while. We do have a couple things we still need to go dooo... What the fuck? Eh, Zbyšek, I think the ghost of christmas future just decided to take you to see your tombstone..." Obviously referring to his alias since the two swore themselves to this type of secrecy, since they didn't want their actual names recorded as criminals if they were to ever get caught. Also making the snide sarcastic remark at the end.

Vítězslav turned on his enhanced perception again, and began to turn around, right actually as he felt the taps on his shoulder, and Namgung was not lying, Manifest was like a ghost type thing, or slightly transparent being, as things were in slow motion he had the time to catch that the robes of Manifest slightly part at the ground as it appeared non-physical, obviously proving this fact, although an interesting contradiction to this fact was that he obviously felt the taps on his shoulder. He would need to be assured of this later.

Due to the fact that it was not a human body, Vítězslav could not read anything about it based on its appearance, but what Vítězslav could tell and you didn't need to be a braniac to figure this out, was that this thing was absolutely EVIL, that was for certain.

Vítězslav simply kept a smile on his face, no poker blank faces here, his golden eyes twinkled intriguingly, his charisma showed off full force again encompassing the room, and Vítězslav wasn't revealing much with his body language except that he was most definetly not afraid of whatever this was, and was intrigued by its presence. But Vítězslav wasn't necessarily hiding his true nature much, so Vítězslav gave off the vibes of malice, intelligent, cold, ruthless persona. This was a side not many people saw, in public.

"Why hello there, what brings you here to me per say?"

MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie B BlueClover
MɐNiɟEsʇ
Manifest smiled internally. This person would definitely be helpful. It spoke "Ī čäцśę çhåõš," It said using simple, yet horribly warped words, "щэ çøцld, pėrhãpś, āššìśт эàćh ôthэr..." Manifest noticed something about this person. He seemed aware of what Manifest was... at least partially. Manifest looked at his features, taking it in. "щháт īš ÿōцr śpэćîэś?" It asked. It was pleased with its finding.

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death B BlueClover

Leonardo Rooker

Using his enhanced hearing earpiece on the ears on his cowl, he was able to hear what they said from afar in a rooftop. Suddenly from an intercom, a voice can be heard. "Yo dude sorry for the holdup, was busy doing something" "you were drinking were you?" "..... mayyybeee.....". That voice is Leo's friend, Brandon Hopper. He is his friend from when he was 10 years old, the only person who knows of his secret job and also a computer geek. "do you see what I'm seeing?" "yeah... spooky death guy and Russian dude, and another guy I can't tell" "get me files on em" "alright.... Zbyšek Sedlák.... Russian"
"pick up on their conversation" "already ahead of ya, they're having a lovely chat about chaos and such, assisting one another" "got it, keep an ear open"
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie B BlueClover

Last edited:
The Parasite
The Parasite hid behind the bar, covering her eyes but slowly started to vibrate. The hissing turned into a growl and the grey eyes turned to spirals. The Parasite jumped onto the bar, grabbing a bar stool and throwing it at Manifest. The girl's hand turned into a long spear like object. She jumped down from the bar, still pointing the spear and getting ready to pounce.
MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Mel
Mel looked around the crater, finding no sign of anything. She tilted her head, what could have created it? Her body started to wander along with her mind, until she came to a hotdog vendor. She was about to order when someone seemed to snatch food from the vendor. "Hey!" Mel ran to where the man had flown to and went up the building until she was at the roof. "Y-you have to pay for thattt!" Mel's voice was slightly weak, it sounds like she was tripping on her own words. The girl wasn't anything menacing, hell, she was wearing a lemon sweater. She was covered head to toe with clothing, the only piece peeking out was her yellow eyes and hair.
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

MɐNiɟEsʇ
As Manifest noticed the strange being throw the stool at him, it drew it's blade and smashed the stool with it. It's blade was terrifying. It's crossguard was made of some sort of bone, and the hilt was made of what looked like charred wood. The blade itself was a charcoal black colour, with a slight sickeningly green glow. The stool started to fall apart, as if it were turning to ash. Manifest pointed the blade at the female humanoid. The blade was literally emanating disease.
B BlueClover

Razor

When the door to the roof opened Al rose to his feet with a single flap of his wings. "No money." He said flatly stuffing the last of the hotdogs into his mouth. The tips of his feathers scraped at the roof absentmindedly. "Don't come any closer." He said calmly as he pointed his wings at her. He had no intention of hurting her but she didn't need to know that. If she got any closer he'd just bolt simple as that.​
B BlueClover

The Parasite
The Parasite didn't fear the sword, if anything, just staring at it was making her go even more feral. The spear started to change along with her other hand, they became fleshy whips with jagged bone spikes. The Parasite smiled, showing her teeth in some kind of intimidation tatic. The creature suddenly charged forward, throwing its arm whips. They were directed towards the reapers neck. She wasn't thinking properly, every move was based on the task to eliminate such an entity.
MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie
Mel
Mel raised her hands in defense of the wings. She shook her head, not wanting to start a fight. "I'm not trying to cause trouble. Y-You can't just steal food like that. If you come with me, t-then I'll pay for it. Just ease up a little." Small objects began to float off the ground ever so slightly. Her breathing was becoming shaky and her eyes were brightening faintly. She didn't want to have to fight but she was preparing. Her open hands turned to fist, as if clinging to the rocks around her for comfort.

Last edited:
The Parasite
The Parasite didn't fear the scythe, if anything, just staring at it was making her go even more feral. The spear started to change along with her other hand, they became fleshy whips with jagged bone spikes. The Parasite smiled, showing her teeth in some kind of intimidation tatic. The creature suddenly charged forward, throwing its arm whips. They were directed towards the reapers neck. She wasn't thinking properly, every move was based on the task to eliminate such an entity.
Mel
Mel raised her hands in defense of the wings. She shook her head, not wanting to start a fight. "I'm not trying to cause trouble. Y-You can't just steal food like that. If you come with me, t-then I'll pay for it. Just ease up a little." Small objects began to float off the ground ever so slightly. Her breathing was becoming shaky and her eyes were brightening faintly. She didn't want to have to fight but she was preparing. Her open hands turned to fist, as if clinging to the rocks around her for comfort.
MɐNiɟEsʇ
It wasn't expecting the girl's arm to turn into a spear, but it was totally caught off guard by it changing again into a whip. The whip hit Manifest, but it didn't seem to react. It noticed that the girl was attacking itself, but not the others. It deducted that it must be his sword, or perhaps the blades ability. Manifest decided to test this theory. It went up to a wall and gently slid the blade along it, causing dangerous fungi to appear on it. It then grabbed a cup of water from inside the building, and stuck the edge of the sword in it. The water became infested with mosquito eggs. They all were carrying malaria. It placed the cup on the ground and stood back.

Razor

Once she put her hands up he lowered his wings. When things started floating they folded up against his back, though still visible. "I'm not gonna go with you, first of all we just met, second of all you just proved that you have abilities, so why not give me a reason I can trust you?" He asked raising an eyebrow and wiping the Water from the hotdogs on his pants.​
B BlueClover

The Parasite
The Parasites eyes darted to the wall, it shot one of the whips at it. The whip dug into the wall and the area was soon engulfed in bone spikes, causing it to crumble away into rubble. The creatures eyes then went to the water, its tongue shot out this time, wrapping around it and swallowing it whole. She spat out the cup shards, aiming them towards Manifest, her growling growing ever larger.
Mel
"I'm not here to turn you in." Mel lowered her hands as the rocks fell back to the ground. She let out a sign, removing the beanie and scarf to reveal the yellow face underneath. The soft smell of lemons along with a chill of the cold could be caught in the air. "I'm only here to fix what's right. If you come with me, we can both do that. If I wanted to turn you in, do you think I would be standing here instead of fighting you on the spot? It's a simple hotdog." The girl's expression was soft as she put the scarf and beanie back on. It wasn't from the cold but not wearing it didn't feel natural.

Razor

Al sighed he knew this lady was right. "I can't hide these ya know...and there are some people after me." He pointed over his shoulder to the Grey wings. "Look I'm not a criminal or anything, I needed to eat like everyone else... If you take me out in the open you may as well be signing my death certificate yourself." His eyes seemed to convey anger but his body language was conveying fear. "You wanna pay for the hotdogs be my guest, you feel like being a hero that's fine too... But for some of us the choice isn't there." Again his eyes went towards the Sky he contemplated leaping off the edge but something kept him there. It had been nearly four months since he had any human interaction, and honestly it felt good to have someone who wasn't running in terror or trying to kill him.​
B BlueClover

Last edited:
The Parasite
The Parasites eyes darted to the wall, it shot one of the whips at it. The whip dug into the wall and the area was soon engulfed in bone spikes, causing it to crumble away into rubble. The creatures eyes then went to the water, its tongue shot out this time, wrapping around it and swallowing it whole. She spat out the cup shards, aiming them towards Manifest, her growling growing ever larger.
Mel
"I'm not here to turn you in." Mel lowered her hands as the rocks fell back to the ground. She let out a sign, removing the beanie and scarf to reveal the yellow face underneath. The soft smell of lemons along with a chill of the cold could be caught in the air. "I'm only here to fix what's right. If you come with me, we can both do that. If I wanted to turn you in, do you think I would be standing here instead of fighting you on the spot? It's a simple hotdog." The girl's expression was soft as she put the scarf and beanie back on. It wasn't from the cold but not wearing it didn't feel natural.
MɐNiɟEsʇ
It was curious to how it responded to the disease. Manifest was right. It now knew how to dispose of the being without killing it, witch would draw a crowd. Manifest went to the wall and unlike before, he angrily stabbed the blade straight through it. The entire wall began to get covered by water hemlock, nightshades, and snakeroot. It even spread into the walls. Manifest hoped that this would keep it busy.

Jennifer and Ariana
They eventually made it to the room. The room wasn't large, nor small. It had a stained carpet and an old red couch. A single television was in the room, along with a single bathroom. It has two twin beds placed next to each other. Jen set the little child on one of the beds, and looked at her more carefully. But as she was looking, there was a sudden, loud boom. The windows shattered as the building shook. "What on earth is going on?!" Ari said, angrily. After a moment the shaking stopped. Jen didn't seem phased. She looked at the leg, then walked into her bathroom, possibly to get the bandages. Ari seemed very much perturbed though.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
Charlie seemed very much in heaven as he sat on the couch. He hadn't ever felt something so comfortable, even if it wasn't in the best shape. The boy was in love. He nearly squealed in delight, struggling to suppress a grin. Then the window's shattered and Charlie began to screech.

He curled in on himself, sobbing and continuing to scream. Someone probably thought he was dying by the way he was crying. "NONONONONO!" He wailed, hugging his knees and closing his eyes. Cinder joined in the wailing, though she didn't look as upset at Charlie.

Charlie seemed very much in heaven as he sat on the couch. He hadn't ever felt something so comfortable, even if it wasn't in the best shape. The boy was in love. He nearly squealed in delight, struggling to suppress a grin. Then the window's shattered and Charlie began to screech.

He curled in on himself, sobbing and continuing to scream. Someone probably thought he was dying by the way he was crying. "NONONONONO!" He wailed, hugging his knees and closing his eyes. Cinder joined in the wailing, though she didn't look as upset at Charlie.
Jennifer and Ariana
Ari ran to Charlie. "It's alright. It'll all be alright." She was reminded of how delicate her sister was when she was younger. Jennifer, in the crazyness that was going on, somehow managed to get a bandage with a makeshift splint made from a ruler on Cinder. Ari got back up and looked out the broken window. All she saw was a black shape quickly moving across the city. "What in god's name..." Ari was truly spooked.

Last edited:
Lucas had a great day at school. He'd spent the day flirting with girls, though he mostly just winked at them and then showed them pictures of his cat. They seemed okay with it, because they didn't file a restraining order.... He'd gotten no work done other than watching videos of furry creatures, oh and the mole rat. When the bell finally rang, he ran out.

His home wasn't much, but it was packed with furry things. And the mole rat named Steve. Today was Steve's day to be walked, so the naked mole rat was attached to a harness and paraded around town. Lucas kept blowing bubbles and chewing his gum as he winked at the girl he passed at. Someone even stopped to take a selfie with Steve. Steve hissed at her. "Come on Stevie!" Steve is a girl...
nakedmolerat.png

(Open)

Charlie quickly reached out and clung Ariana like she was the last raft in a raging sea. "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease." He kept mumbling, taking frantic and ragged breaths. "D-Don't go. Pleasepleaseplease." He whispered to Ariana as more tears leaked out. "I don't want to go back..." Cinder grabbed at Jennifer with some giggles.

Wilson
Trash. That's what Wilson was in. The trash. He was deactivated and he was in the trash. The lid opened and something else fell in it. Something else... unwanted. This was a low for Wilson. After all he'd been through, he ended up in a pile of old banana peels and dirty paper plates. But then he got lucky. When the being known as Manifest crashed, the shockwave knocked over the trash can. Wilson went rolling into the street. He rolled a little farther until he stopped. He knocked into someone's foot. Something clicked in the little machine and suddenly his eye turned on. The person accidentally kicked him and he went flying. While airborne he activated his thrusters and started to stabilize. After a moment he looked around, and strangely enough, he heard voices, but not from below... from above. He looked up and saw two people on top of a skyscraper. "What on earth happened while I was deactivated?" He hovered upwards to the same height to listen in, purely out of curiosity. He stayed off the building, but hovered right next to the ledge, listening...
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish B BlueClover

Mel
Mel walked forward to the man, gently extending one of her gloved hands. "I thought I didn't have a choice either. Then I came to this place. Country girl coming to the big city, sounds like something outta a book." She looked directly at him, a soft smile under her scarf. "Ya don't have to keep running. Stealing stuff won't help either. One good deed can do a 1,000 rights." The words she lived by, her mothers words to be exact. After that one faithful day when she made permanent summer break a thing, she couldn't fix it but could work to change others views.
The Parasite
The Parasite looked at the wall but her sight didn't stop on the man. Her vision showed him as a threat to humanity and a cause of the diseases. She shot her hand, tearing a chunk of wall and tossing it right at him. She continued this process, in her mind, killing two birds with one stone.

Eric Kitchen

The infinite weave of our day, the unbroken god. Don't keep looking for that which is never coming. Change the flow of he who has already been revered. A riddle. The undying light. A falsehood that will persist for years to come. Don't let her change - but it is inevitable. Help them. Heldsfdnfsiofdskwq0o-92;&*9I7*U(kpL{:@}Dyo_piyufdyIklf[]

Eric was simply taking one of his infamously long walks when the object fell from the sky. He watched it crash down nearby, the ground rumbling and shaking for a moment when it presumably hit the ground. As it did so, a small metal orb came rolling in front of him. Before he'd even had a chance to react to anything that was going on, he inadvertently kicked it, sending it flying into the air.

...But, bizarrely, it never came back down. Instead, it began to hover, apparently being held up by nothing at all. It stayed put for a moment, before a camera on it seemed to scan the area. Apparently, though, it hadn't spotted him, or perhaps it was simply ignoring him. Instead, it zoomed off up into air, this time of its own accord, stopping by a nearby building.

Eric followed it on foot, and soon could see a girl and some kind of winged man on top of said building. As strange as that was... he wasn't that interested in them. Weird people like that had been popping up a lot lately. He too stayed near the building, observing what was happening, but he was more focused on the orb than the other two figures.

MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie B BlueClover The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Wilson
As Wilson listened, he started to get the urge to scan. Must... resist... must... resist...MUST... RESIST... But he wasn't able to resist. A blue scanning beam shot out from his eye, giving away his presence. First he scanned the yellow girl.
Species: Near-Human
Blood Type: O
Height: 5 feet, 7 inches
Weight: 120 lbs
Then the winged male.
Species: Human
Blood Type: B+
Height: 5 feet, 7 inches
Weight: 140 lbs

Wilson looked down to see how high he was, and noticed someone looking up at him. He zoomed back down and recalibrated his camera, the flashlight function flashing on then off. "Hello, I am Wilson, by chance could you tell me where I am? I am not sure how I got here you see..." he said with a British accent. He saw a fly buzz by and tried to scan it. He couldn't. Instead he asked the young man, "Also, If you wouldn't mind, could I please scan you?" He asked it as if the young man knew exactly what he meant. The fly buzzed past again and tried scanning again, and failed again too. He looked back to the man and a small grasper extended out from him as if to shake hands.
B BlueClover The DoomyFish The DoomyFish WhipDing WhipDing

Eric Kitchen

Eric tenatively stuck out his hand and 'shook' Wilson's grabber. He wasn't sure what he'd been expecting... but her certainly hadn't been expecting it (him?) to talk. At least, not in a way that sounded even remotely human.

"Oh, this is Maurville. Um, Earth." He wasn't really sure where this thing was from, so it felt it was wise to clarify. It might have made him look a little stupid, but it was worth the risk, right?

He was even less sure about how to answer the next question. "Oh... um... sure, I guess. Is it going to hurt?" What was the worst that could happen? The robot was small enough to fit in his hand.

"By the way... any idea what's going on up there?" He motioned towards the two people who were still on top of the building.

MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie The DoomyFish The DoomyFish B BlueClover

Razor

As she extended her hand he instinctively took a step back towards the ledge. "You have a good heart that's for sure...I'm Alphonse." Then the Blue beam Darted across The Girl "I'll Keep in touch." He added When the beam fell on him. Then he sprinted in the opposite direction and leapt into the Air. flapping hard a few times then gliding around an adjacent building and out of sight.

He flew for Several minutes and his head began to clear a bit as the wind whipped around him. "Damnit that lemon girl was right I guess...I need to find Charlie and the baby." He came to a stop A block or so later on a parking garage. Then he looked back with a sigh. That was the only person who had talked him since he escaped perhaps he was too hasty in his leaving. Regardless he figured he was too far gone. Taking back to the air he soared high to get a bird's eye view...
(Going to sleep guys.)​

Mel
"W-Wait!" Then the man was gone, he had flown off into the distance. Mel allowed her hand to slowly sink back to her side while she let out a defeated sigh. She shook her head before the light came to mind. She ran to the side, looking down to barely make out a man along with some kind of black dot. "I should have had a plan for getting back down."
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie WhipDing WhipDing

Alexander Rooker

"Okay so here's what I've gathered" "yeah?" "that guy in the robes? that guy's not of this earth. After multiple observations, it appears his powers are supernatural, unexplainable by science. He creates diseases with that sword, diseases that are mostly fatal. On the other hand, there's the girl. She's apparently trying to stop this disease, or at least attacking the robed guy.... Although the fact that she constantly tries to destroy it's diseases is quite....... peculiar" "got it... I should go down there, break up the fight" "i suggest you wait for them to die down a lil though, you are still just human in a multi-billion dollar suit, they'll rip you to shreds" "touché, i'll keep an eye"
B BlueClover MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie

Eric Kitchen

As he and the orb were talking, Eric was dimly aware of movement out of the corner of his eye. He waited until he'd finished what he was saying before checking it out, though. When he did, he saw that the winged man was now well off in the distance, wings spanning a pretty impressive width. Guess they were more than just decorative.

But looking back at the building, he could also see the girl who'd been up there too, who was now peering down at the ground, seemingly at him. He waved at her emphatically, reasoning that she probably couldn't make out his face at this distance. What was she doing up there, anyway?

B BlueClover MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Last edited:
Eric Kitchen

As he and the orb were talking, Eric was dimly aware of movement out of the corner of his eye. He waited until he'd finished what he was saying before checking it out, though. When he did, he saw that the winged man was now well off in the distance, wings spanning a pretty impressive width. Guess they were more than just decorative.

But looking back at the building, he could also see the girl who'd been up there too, who was now perring down at the ground, and seemingly at him. He waved at her emphatically, reasoning that she probably could make out his face at this distance. What was she doing up there, anyway?

B BlueClover MaxwellCharlie MaxwellCharlie The DoomyFish The DoomyFish
Wilson

Wilson listened to the man. "Maurville. Ah." After a moment the blue scanning beam showed up. After scanning he said " Human male, 17 years old: healthy." He listened a moment more and said "Up there is a yellow humanoid and a winged man. Anyways, what is your name?" He said it as if it was completely normal. "Oh, I should also ask what year it is." He looked up and saw the winged man take off. After the man were to answer, he would fallow the flying man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back