• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
A.L.I.C.E.
Interactions: Trektek Trektek
Mentions: Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed

A.L.I.C.E. was complacent with her place in the crowd, electing to stay relatively invisible in her presence. It was with her goal and protocols to be effective yet out of the way, so it brought her some modicum of pleasure. Her mind wandered as usual, amidst her actualLy recording whatever their guide spoke of you review in case of questions needed to be answered. Indeed she let her mind otherwise just stray, only coming to when a multi-limbed robot shifted into view and vaguely offered everyone a balloon.

While some others, like the giant rabbit, had accepted, A.L.I.C.E. would deny it with a simple shake of the head no and a smile as she tried to gently deny them. As she did she noticed the display of disfunction from the rabbit-like unit, her new subroutines testing live as she resisted the urge internally to help.

1598154470866.png

CORE
interaction: Trektek Trektek Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed little-alien
”yup though so” CORE replied in a tone that seemed rather proud lacking a face, it was more the way he carried his movement seemed a little smug, as CORE followed along with the others overheard plex’s confusion left CORE feeling rather uncomfortable, the poor bot didn’t seem to want anything different. When the odd vendor bot came up with balloon’s it left CORE to wonder how everyone else would react, though he‘d give the best impression of a shrug he could with where his limbs were positioned “sure I’ll take one” he’d reply happily, taking said ballon carefully in a grasping limb, he’d once again be disheartened to see Plex So confused, there wasn’t much CORE could think to do about it. And then there was the... unmarked model that had greeted them before CORE still found them a little off especially with the whole ignoring of greeting protocols. Then they feel over... with a horrible noise care protocols engaging CORE marched up to Jackie, seeming almost annoyed but partially serious about it. “I suggest you get yourself submitted for a maintenance detail you're dangerously close to destroying your servo systems entirely, and if you wish to be ambulatory you must get them repaired or Preferable replaced,” CORE informed in a particularly serious tone his red optical sensor bar and generally inhuman appearance only added to the almost terrifying nature of the display.

Novus tried to suppress his odd ‘giddy’ behavioral glitch so he could follow Gregorio. “Are there resources for androids, such as clothing stores, artificial skin care centers, and synthetic hair salons?” he inquired before freezing at the sight of Jackie keeling over. “Oh my...”

Kneeling beside the rabbit bot, Novus analyzed the exposed machinery underneath. “This is unlike anything recorded in my series’ databanks. Your model is not mass-produced, is it?” He then fetched two balloons, offering one to Jackie as a small comforting gesture.

Trektek Trektek Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed

"Oh, I'd love a balloon!" Thermo chirped, captivated by the round, gas-filled spheres. The idea of such a gloriously worthless toy was novel to the robot, prompting him to grab two balloons from the tentacled machine. He was so entranced that he failed to react to the rabbit that had tripped beside him. The balloons were a small joy, but it was just enough to push the fan-torsoed bot further toward accepting his situation. If he could find happiness in insignificant, virtually useless items such as balloons, he could learn to live without having to worry about work. The nagging idea that he was worthless without working continued to fester in the back of his mind, although for now he felt as though he didn't have to worry.

The beach was equally exciting, although Thermo wasn't sure if he was equipped to be so reckless around water. He had been splashed with water from cleaning dishes and watering the garden, however he had never been soaked. He wasn't too keen on finding out either. He always did prefer jobs indoors, especially when he actually got to use his intended functions of regulating air conditioning. He peered over at the various amenities offered to the robots, feeling more giddy as he spotted a station for polishing his frame. At least he didn't have to go without looking sparkly clean as he used to at the mansion.

Jackie made a light wheezing sound as he was lifted to his feet with the help of his newfound companions. He dusted off the sand from his fur that it picked up from between the pier boards. and bent his back. It made an uneasy metallic crack. "Th-Thank you." He said softly, his eyelids crooked to give his face a slightly embarrassed expression. It isn't clear if he actually feels this as his posture never changes to seem more meek or shy. "Im fi-i-i-i-" he twitched a bit, his face contorting as if in pain. "Fine." He took a balloon from the octopus-like machine and wrapped the string around his ear. It was a royal purple. Jackie always enjoyed the balloons that Greener brought. The rubbery squeaks against his scratchy metal fingers. Most times, hed pop it. The rubber between his fingers..the loud jarring pop would cause his senses to blur. Then the crackling of the fire. His eye twitched. He walked back into the crowd that swarmed the machine, some curious. Some confused. He disappeared into the mass, his only beacon being the purple balloon that bounced along in the air. Even then, it was lost.

hery hery Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed [U]little-alien[/U] [U]P u f f[/U] Sybil Sybil [U]Transient[/U] Goonfire Goonfire

The robot handing out balloons spoke up to Plex, "The only purpose to balloons are fun. There is no practical purpose other than the enjoyment of the wielder and those that are viewing it from a distance." The bot handed a balloon to the excited Thermo.

Gregorio continued to respond to Novus as he asked his question. "Da. There are plenty of those places. Most of them are located more in the city center where the main actions are taking place. Out here by the beach is mainly for different types of recreational activities."

As to the fallen mechanical rabbit, there was a small crowd that was drawn over, but before Gregorio could properly react, it wandered off deeply into the crowd. "Don't worry friends, I have sent for someone to help our Rabbit friend. IN the meantime, let us continue our tour." He started to move onward, eventually moving away from the beach entirely as they traveled on foot into a lush jungle like forest that seemed to be expertly cared for. Small child like bots could be seen playing hide and seek or tag, while Gardner and maintenance bots cared for the trees and other plant life.

"As you can see, the beautiful bits of nature that some like to care for or play in, is expertly catered to for the benefit of all. If any of you are nature lovers, The Vallagio Forest is the place for you to spend much of your time."

As the Rabbit wandered throughout the crowds, eventually an extremely human looking female android wearing baggy clothing stepped in front of Jackie. "Hey, you look a bit like you're somewhat lost, friend." She gave a smile, but not one that radiated warmth or friendliness as her words suggested. Jackie might begin to notice two large hulking Robots moving up behind him.​

Jackie smiled in reply to the female, believing them to be another friend. "O-o-oh I'm just Ex-plor-plor-ploring! There was a butterfly, see." He cheered obliviously, his ears twitching as he chuckled in a glitch. His gaze darted past the female towards a shimmering blue in her eyes. They reflected the visage of two machines behind him. He turned around on a swivel to face the machines that loomed over him. His ears flopped to the side in a thunk as his irises contracted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back