• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Trektek

Happy Necromancer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Discarded and Forgotten

7ad9b739ce13fbc43b6bd235a6bf1a40.jpg

The year is 2256 and technology has become a constant and present aspect of everyday life. It's difficult to get away from it and in the consumer society, things become outdated quicker and quicker. Technology is always being discarded for the newer and better thing. Even those bits of technology that are much more realistic and lifelike, such as androids and robots designed for manual labor or childcare. It is an unfortunate thing, but it is also something that happens with an annoying regularity. So much so that you could set your chronometers to it and if you were to set a bet against such disasters, why, you'd lose in a heart beat.

266f64c5f8c91bccd3b66b84caceed3f.jpg

That is where I come in. Lady 404 at your service. Owner and proprietor of Home for Bots. For all of you owners that are wanting to get rid our your outdated hardware, but are feeling guilty about it, I will gladly take them off your hand for a modest fee and ensure that they are getting a home that they deserve. We have luxury facilities that will make them feel right at home and provide a work program that will make sure that they don't feel as though their purpose has been misappropriated.

ba7c47c273208cbc7499bb0e96879fe8--robot-illustration-robot-art.jpg

For those that have been discarded already, if you are watching this, the same offer is extended to you as well. Come on down to the Home for Bots drop off point located at 404 West Brown Street and before you know it, you'll be brought on down to your new home where you'll find greater peace and purpose. We are accepting of all makes and models. Please, join us soon.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is a 20 minutes into the future kind of RP where everyone will be playing as Robots, Androids and the like that have been discarded by humans. Either they get dropped off or manage to find their way to Home for Bots. But, something is not right about this place, something seems very off. Especially when some of the other bots begin to disappear. So come on down and join the mystery to explore the.....Discarded and Forgotten

Writing Requirements will be a minimum of a paragraph( 4 sentences). Updates will happen at least once a week

Last edited:
Hey this is exactly how every other one of my RPs feels rn! Discarded and forgotten! This is a sign- It’s interesting and relatable, so I must join.

Hey this is exactly how every other one of my RPs feels rn! Discarded and forgotten! This is a sign- It’s interesting and relatable, so I must join.
Haha. I feel ya buddy. I'll get a CS page up once more people show interest as well.

Sorry trek,but I unfortunately cannot be in this rp. Mostly because of the realization that I've signed up for too many rps,I hope it go's well for you lot.

Sorry trek,but I unfortunately cannot be in this rp. Mostly because of the realization that I've signed up for too many rps,I hope it go's well for you lot.

No worries buddy. And thanks. Hopefully this one will go off without a hitch. :D

Currently have 3 Character sheets up, but looking for some more players to join in before I start, if possible. :)

Hope the character was alright! ^~^ If we start today I do have to work so I may not get to reply until late, just letting y'all know.

Hope the character was alright! ^~^ If we start today I do have to work so I may not get to reply until late, just letting y'all know.
Your Character Sheet was great. :)

Ah it feels good to finally get my lazy ass up and finish my CS. I'm so proud of myself.
Its a good Character Sheet. So I'm glad that you finished it.

Ive sent you all a link to a Discord Chat for easy OOC discussions. :)

How have I not seen this yet!? *furious CS making intensifies*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back