• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disc Fall ~ Fictional Drive OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
>Loading The Game...
---
This is the official Out Of Character thread for Disc Fall ~ Fictional Drive.

While we're waiting for the show to begin, why not stay and chat awhile?

Chatting chatting.

Might redraw my characters. Maybe redefine them. If you change the allowed age ranges I might make Wynn a full fledged kid sidekick.

FloofWhispers FloofWhispers Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless Squad141 Squad141 Crow Crow BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud melody7654 melody7654

alright, sound off, If y'all still g with this, respond with your favorite fandom.

This is before I actually start working on the IC proper and remaking the Interest Check and CS Threads

Ben-10-logo.png

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Would you mind going in to a little more detail about how Ego-Broken characters work? I'm thinking of jumping back into this and being one but I wanted some more details first. For example would they still work with Vinyl or could they be more unaffiliated? Would they still have access to drivers and discs or would they be more reliant on their own powers/abilities? Those sorts of things.

Last edited:
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Would you mind going in to a little more detail about Ego-Broken characters work? I'm thinking of jumping back into this and being one but I wanted some more details first. For example would they still work with Vinyl or could they be more unaffiliated? Would they still have access to drivers and discs or would they be more reliant on their own powers/abilities? Those sorts of things.
That'll more or less depend on the character, really. Whether or not they'll align with Vinyl, Scratch or Neutral.

Since they still have the Driver's Discs, they can still access and use them. They'll gravitate more on their own disc and stay thay way, however.

Since they still have the Driver's Discs, they can still access and use them. They'll gravitate more on their own disc and stay thay way, however.
So technically their own powers whilst their own disc is inserted but other powers when another disc is inserted. I'll assume that they would have the option not to use other discs if they so choose?

So technically their own powers whilst their own disc is inserted but other powers when another disc is inserted. I'll assume that they would have the option not to use other discs if they so choose?
ye. I'll prolly have to make another CS Thread just to accommodate that and actual fandom characters.

FloofWhispers FloofWhispers Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless Crow Crow BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud melody7654 melody7654 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Alright, please transfer your CSes here--feel free to make new ones if you want to--full character limit is 2, after all.

FloofWhispers FloofWhispers Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Topless Topless Crow Crow BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud melody7654 melody7654 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Alright, please transfer your CSes here--feel free to make new ones if you want to--full character limit is 2, after all.

My current ones count as two right?

My current one can split into two, does that count as two characters?

Alright, done! I edited the CS to make it fit the new format/story and added some information, too. Please let me know if there's something I missed. Also, I found I kind of liked the idea of making the discs like these children that the "driver" character suddenly has to take care of, so I had a bit of fun with the background.

But yeah, I'm thinking I might make a second character for this? Probably today or tomorrow, but we'll see—you don't have to wait for me or anything. Excited to see this get started!

melody7654 melody7654 I looked at your character sheet and just so you know your "Driver Ability" doesn't have to be the abilities of your discs, it can be something unique to her "Driver" so a speed boost, energy beams, a long range communicator, whatever you want. Although you could keep it as is and just say her driver ability allows her to "manifest" the discs as equipment like Thepotatogod Thepotatogod .

Tomorrow's a whole free day, I'll redraw my characters and remake dem apps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back