• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disc Fall ~ Fictional Drive OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
this is the first time I saw someone pop their CS onto the OOC Thread. Wanna move it or should I?

Nice BBCode by the by
I'll move it. I often post profiles in OCCs for approval first before moving them to the CS. Force of habit really.

And thanks - I forgot who I got it from but I do like it as well.

Main Thread Link
Ladies and Gents, it's time.

Don't worry, the CS would be open and accepting for a long time

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod - Quick question before I start a post - can Samus arrive at the base using her gunship?

And B... could she potentially pluck your heroes falling from the sky?

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod - Quick question before I start a post - can Samus arrive at the base using her gunship?

And B... could she potentially pluck your heroes falling from the sky?
1. I'll allow the gunship--but Samus spawns outside of it.
2. Sure--if the ship can fit like, 6 people. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looked pretty cramped with 3 animals back in Fusion

I'm assuming you want the Fandom gang to arrive at Area 51? If so, a minor change, but one I can deal with~

1. I'll allow the gunship--but Samus spawns outside of it.
2. Sure--if the ship can fit like, 6 people. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looked pretty cramped with 3 animals back in Fusion

I'm assuming you want the Fandom gang to arrive at Area 51? If so, a minor change, but one I can deal with~
1). Yeah I was going to have the gunship land outside the base.
2). Samus' gunship in Metroid Dread (the one she's using) seems to be pretty spacey enough to fit a few people. I've seen a cutscene where we get a decent expanded view of the interior and its definitely less cramped then past games .

If you don't want me to do what I had in mind I can just have her land by herself - up to you.

1). Yeah I was going to have the gunship land outside the base.
2). Samus' gunship in Metroid Dread (the one she's using) seems to be pretty spacey enough to fit a few people. I've seen a cutscene where we get a decent expanded view of the interior and its definitely less cramped then past games .

If you don't want me to do what I had in mind I can just have her land by herself - up to you.
I give you the green light m'dude. Spastic changes like this is what makes Multifandoms interesting

I give you the green light m'dude. Spastic changes like this is what makes Multifandoms interesting
And posted. A bit rusty but I think it works.

I also read again and mentioned they were falling towards a city and I presume not Area 51. I misread it initially (unless thats where they are falling to)

And posted. A bit rusty but I think it works.

I also read again and mentioned they were falling towards a city and I presume not Area 51. I misread it initially (unless thats where they are falling to)
Yeah, I kinda thought you actually plan to converge the two groups right at the start--fun fact, the city they're in is somewhere in Florida

Just thought that I would mention something. Imagine Orochi coming back in the roleplay as a rerun.

Just thought that I would mention something. Imagine Orochi coming back in the roleplay as a rerun.
images

Okay, but I am confused. What does that suppose to mean? I've heard the saying before, if I remember correctly, but I don't know what it means.

Well, go ahead. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't want you taking it.

this is the first time I saw someone pop their CS onto the OOC Thread. Wanna move it or should I?

Nice BBCode by the by
I'll move it. I often post profiles in OCCs for approval first before moving them to the CS. Force of habit really.

And thanks - I forgot who I got it from but I do like it as well.
It's mine. Long time no see Develius Develius . Glad to have you back.

Alright, finally got around to finishing my second character! (Also a Driver). Just me kind of getting into this idea of a bond between discs and driver, so I made a more unsure-of-himself and awkward character to pair with two very bold and brash discs telling him what to do because I thought it'd be fun. Poor child has angst, though.

But anyways, I just saw just now that you posted the thread! I'll post on it now (or later, if irl calls me...) with Lena and wait on my new character until he's approved; just let me know if there're any issues! Excited to see this start!

Alright, finally got around to finishing my second character! (Also a Driver). Just me kind of getting into this idea of a bond between discs and driver, so I made a more unsure-of-himself and awkward character to pair with two very bold and brash discs telling him what to do because I thought it'd be fun. Poor child has angst, though.

But anyways, I just saw just now that you posted the thread! I'll post on it now (or later, if irl calls me...) with Lena and wait on my new character until he's approved; just let me know if there're any issues! Excited to see this start!
It's pretty slow so far, so Imma hafta adopt a "post once a day" routine instead of a "post every hour" kinda deal.

sup--this thing's still open for the entire month if you wanna join~

I am SO sorry that y'all didn't get notif'd on the main thread--turns out tags using edit doesn't alert the peeps I need to tage

Just posted - if I didn't tag you as a fandom character don't worry, I assume most of you (excluding Scatterbrain) are going to be on the ship anyways (unless you don't want to which is fine).

Good morning! Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (or whatever it is where y'all are at)

//oh yeah, and by the way, I wrote Elam's starting post this morning and amended his backstory just a little bit when I referred to it, making the random monster he faced something from RWBY, since Topless used RWBY characters for a couple of discs, so...I figured it's part of our multiverse already! Grimm just seemed to make for good scary plentiful stock monsters, if that's all well and good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back