• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disc Fall ~ Fictional Drive OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
@melody7654 I looked at your character sheet and just so you know your "Driver Ability" doesn't have to be the abilities of your discs, it can be something unique to her "Driver" so a speed boost, energy beams, a long range communicator, whatever you want. Although you could keep it as is and just say her driver ability allows her to "manifest" the discs as equipment like Thepotatogod Thepotatogod .
An example of a manifest-like ability would be Summon--the original character I was going with for this RP. Allows the user to use a second disc to summon a character for support--like a Persona or a Stand.

Of course, you can make your own spin on it and make something else.

I'll have to do it later. I'm greiving over the death of a beloved dog of mine.
my condolences.

We have a lotta players already, huh? I think Imma wait a week more before officially kicking things off--got a lot to prepare on my end, too.

holy fuck we filled pretty easily

Well, guess I'll copy and paste my apps over, with some modifications to the ability.

holy fuck we filled pretty easily

Well, guess I'll copy and paste my apps over, with some modifications to the ability.
not gonna lie, you and Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 are probably the only reasons why I haven't really started working on the intros proper--aside from the fact that I just finished some ReRun designs over the past few days.

I was gonna draw the NPCs, but I decided against it since it was gonna take way too long and I kinda wanna kick this off on monday

Hey, I have a question. Could I give Amaterasu the ability to talk? She does not really talk in Õkami, but I figured that it would not work as well if she couldn't talk for the interactions.

In the video game, Issun usually is her voice, when it comes to communicating with humans and other species. That's why I wanted to play Issun as well, but I understand the GM's reasons for not wanting me to play Issun too.

I think I might change a lot more of the application than I thought I would, so uh... I think I'll submit it tomorrow. Since I'm doing Armament-type, I think it's appropriate to switch MetalGreymon & WereGarurumon out and give my father and daughter a pair of discs that work solo just fine.

I'm planning to do Armament-type since appearance-wise, W is a suit and Overlord is a giant ass mecha as opposed to being a fully sentient transformer (this incarnation anyways), so I get to keep the appearance in those regards.

Also, the app mentions 'Armament, which allows the Driver to only use the weapons and or powers of the Discs, but the Driver augments them into something greater.'

What does something greater mean? Higher transformation? Hidden potential? Is it unique for each Disc?

Last edited:
So if I wanted to like, use something like a giant robot as a Disk, what is the power scale limits for it?
Obviously it'll either have to be exclusively scaled down to human height--or allow the Driver to scale to back to normal size under specific conditions

Hey, I have a question. Could I give Amaterasu the ability to talk? She does not really talk in Õkami, but I figured that it would not work as well if she couldn't talk for the interactions.

In the video game, Issun usually is her voice, when it comes to communicating with humans and other species. That's why I wanted to play Issun as well, but I understand the GM's reasons for not wanting me to play Issun too.
Technically, you still have another character slot--the Canon Character slots' meant for players using Canon Characters.

I think I might change a lot more of the application than I thought I would, so uh... I think I'll submit it tomorrow. Since I'm doing Armament-type, I think it's appropriate to switch MetalGreymon & WereGarurumon out and give my father and daughter a pair of discs that work solo just fine.

I'm planning to do Armament-type since appearance-wise, W is a suit and Overlord is a giant ass mecha as opposed to being a fully sentient transformer (this incarnation anyways), so I get to keep the appearance in those regards.

Also, the app mentions 'Armament, which allows the Driver to only use the weapons and or powers of the Discs, but the Driver augments them into something greater.'

What does something greater mean? Higher transformation? Hidden potential?
Well, that's up to you, really. Remember, D.As are like secondary passive powers--like Rewind, Pause, Henshin, or even Summon. An example from me would be using the discs' powers as a sword or a gun

Well, that exchange was relevant to my choices too, considering who I'm going to whip out later.

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back