• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disc Fall ~ Fictional Drive OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah! I haven't seen them all yet though. I've seen some of the episodes from fresh pretty cure, um......i forgot the name..the princess one and the first pretty cure.
I Watched some fresh too, the princess one is Called Go! princess Precure and The first one was Futari wa Pretty cure and I watched Maho girls PRecure and Suite procure I'm currently watching tropical Rouge precure

Obviously it'll either have to be exclusively scaled down to human height--or allow the Driver to scale to back to normal size under specific conditions

Technically, you still have another character slot--the Canon Character slots' meant for players using Canon Characters.

Well, that's up to you, really. Remember, D.As are like secondary passive powers--like Rewind, Pause, Henshin, or even Summon. An example from me would be using the discs' powers as a sword or a gun
So, I can play Issun too? I thought that you said that I couldn't play both Amaterasu and Issun unless they were discs. I'm confused.

So, I can play Issun too? I thought that you said that I couldn't play both Amaterasu and Issun unless they were discs. I'm confused.
Well, I changed my mind about that after pondering about the slot system for a bit. Feels a bit unfair to limit 1 fandom character to 1 person when I'm allowing 2 at most to Driver characters.

wait Favorite fandom right?
Yes, though that was originally for the alumni who came from the very first ICheck. You're welcome to list yours though--who knows, might show up as a ReRun are

Well, I changed my mind about that after pondering about the slot system for a bit. Feels a bit unfair to limit 1 fandom character to 1 person when I'm allowing 2 at most to Driver characters.

Yes, though that was originally for the alumni who came from the very first ICheck. You're welcome to list yours though--who knows, might show up as a ReRun are
Okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

Posting this again in case it got missed. This has been my favorite fandom for years. Sonic_The_Hedgehog_logo_(2006).png

Tonight, I have already written the intro for the fandom charas and I must say, it's one heck of an opener.

Panic enducing, even.

Now to just work on the Vinyl stuff.

Point is, might actually start sooner than expected--probably this weekend.

This looks promising! I was just looking for a good-looking MV RP to dip my toes once again into the RPing sphere~

Will probably go with a fandom character - for I have a few particular individuals in mind~

This looks promising! I was just looking for a good-looking MV RP to dip my toes once again into the RPing sphere~

Will probably go with a fandom character - for I have a few particular individuals in mind~
character limit is 2 on both fields--also be quick--there's only 1 slot left for Fandoms!

I got the intros ready to roll--The CS would be open for the entire month when the main thread goes live

Aaand it's done. A bit more brief compared to my other profiles, but it gets to the point.

no slide

Aaand it's done. A bit more brief compared to my other profiles, but it gets to the point.

oiSJ6L9.png

Name:
|"Samus Aran"|

Universe From:
Metroid Series [Pre-Metroid Dread]

Personality:
A serious, no-nonsense solo bounty hunter, Samus Aran has been hardened by her countless missions she had endured over the years. She has shown unparalleled willpower and resourcefulness, succeeding where thousands failed and stopping at nothing to save the galaxy from any threat that may arise - even willing to sacrifice herself on multiple occasions for the greater good. While she is a warrior loner with few words, Samus' prefers to rather speak with her actions. Even so, within her cold armor exoskeleton, she is also known for her compassion, and has consistently stood up to secure the helpless and downtrodden.

Background:
| This incarnation of Samus Aran represents her between the events of "Metroid: Fusion" and "Metroid: Dread". |

Powers and Abilities:
  • Varia Suit: After her original Chozo-made armor was fused into her by the "X-Parasites" - with the organic pieces of her suit fusing into her body - Samus was given a new power suit to complement her radical altercations. It faithfully recreated her original Varia suit - arm cannon and all - sporting orange and gold highlights on top of a sleek new white finish. The new power suit allows her to be faster and more agile compared to her old suit, while still being durable in taking a beating. Like the old Varia Suit, Samus can withstand superheated temperatures that would kill most people; however it does not protect her from superheated liquids like magma, and it doesn't protect her from extreme cold.​
  • Charge Beam: Allows Samus to charge up her arm cannon to unleash a more powerful blast for more damage.​
  • Grapple Beam: Allows Samus to unleash a physical beam of energy that allows her to latch onto surfaces and hang for a significant amount of time.​
  • Homing Missiles: Allow Samus to fire missiles one at a time at enemies. These missiles can track opponents' heat/energy signatures.​
  • Morph Ball: Samus' suit allows her to morph into a ball, allowing her to crawl into extremely tight spaces. It can also drop bombs in this form.​
  • Screw Attack: Allows Samus to cause damage to opponents by spinning into them in the air.​
  • Metroid DNA: Thanks to the metroid vaccine that initially rid her of the "X-Parasites", Samus' DNA has been altered to gain the Metroid's immunity to the X-Parasites, while consequently gaining their weaknesses to intense sub-zero cold.​

Theme Songs:

this is the first time I saw someone pop their CS onto the OOC Thread. Wanna move it or should I?

Nice BBCode by the by

Users who are viewing this thread

Back