• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Digimon?

AriaPsiana389

Hellish Zoroark
So hey. I was currently looking over some random pictures when I rediscovered my obsession of Digimon. (Well, not really an obsession. More of a deep liking.)

Me:

- I would like romance but it is not needed.

- I prefer playing female characters but I am willing to double as a male. (Of its a romance I'm sticking to female no matter how much you try to convince me. I'm not good at male characters in romances yet.)

- MxF only. Though if not a romance I dont care what gender your character is.

- I am on a phone and autocorrect is evil. If a word is out of place, forgive me. I do reread and edit if I spot something so it is rare.

- I write anything from one line to three paragraphs. They aren't too long, but, eh.

- If I am going to be absent for a while I will tell you. If I don't I've likely updated my status or I didn't have time.

What Digimon series/games I have watched/played:

-World DS

- Championships Dusk/Dawn

- Digimon Tamers

- Data Squad

- Fusion

There is more and I have read manga but these are the names I remember.

Oh, and no plots as of yet but something similar to Data Squad or the World Championship games is what one kind of looking for. Depending on the Digimon I am willing to do DigimonxTamer.

If you have an idea. Tell me. Oh, and I may or may not answer you straight away.

Either messege me or comment below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back