• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon SparK (Interest Check) (CLOSED)

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

giphy.gif

Plot

It all started on that fateful day, April 7th 20XX. In the strange city of Reclusia, a 24-year-old province of Canada, six children reside within this city. Having only lived off of the Digimon card game, even if that, the children all had varying reactions to sprites of strange creatures, their partner Digimon, appearing on the screen of their phones approximately a year ago. Each child is currently in the range of 14-18 and is attending Riverwood High, one of the more average schools in the district.

Reclusia

Reclusia is a vibrant city, filled with bustling life and usually-nice individuals. The bottom half of the city is where the housing is, while the upper half is where all of the businesses are. The population is exactly 10,607 individuals and counting. The houses are generally one story and a basement, though, those on the wealthier side have two floors, sometimes even a basement, depending on the house they bought. These houses are in the south-east of the lower half. In the northern half, there are small shops that are actually fairly close to the housing district for those of the middle or lower class. In other words, they are close to the border that splits business and living. There are barely any small shops like this, though, as large businesses have seemed to take over most of the area.
Digivolution

Digivolution is when a Digimon changes shape, while also gaining newfound power with this transformation. Digimon has 6 Stages. Digitama (Egg), Baby, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega. They Digivolve in exactly this order, stopping at Mega. This means that an In-Training Digimon can go to Rookie, but a Champion can't go to Baby, etc. Digimon, when dead, appear as Digitama, and have to start all the way from Baby once they hatch. Once Digivolution is performed, that Digimon can go into that form again at will (excluding Dark Digivolution). Dark Digivolution is when negative emotions fuel a Digimon to Digivolve. Once Dark Digivolved, these Digimon cannot control themselves and go on rampages until their energy has been completely depleted. It takes the strongest of wills to control a Dark Digivolved Digimon. Champion, Ultimate, and Mega-level Digimon can grow more powerful with the power of DNA Digivolution, a technique lost with time itself. This is where two Digimon fuse themselves in order to gain newfound power. Only currently-recorded DNA Digivolutions are allowed. Digimon may also have the ability to fuse with their Tamer, creating a Bio-Merge. This can only be done with a Rookie-level Digimon capable of going Mega and is when the Digimon and Tamer both fuse to create a Mega-level Digimon. Digimon Rookie and up may also have the ability to go Burst Mode. While battling, the bond between the Tamer and Digimon grows stronger with each strike, movement, and even word. Depending on a certain number of posts in the battle, the Digimon can go into its Burst Mode, bringing it's power up a stage (If Mega, it's just a powerful Mega). Of course, all of these depend on the ability you choose for your Digivice.

Digivice

Credit to Artist. If you want to check out their Digimon Fanfictions, reverse image search the gif attached below and visit their website. Appearance attached.
The Digivice is called the D-Spark, or D-S for short. It is built like a Nintendo Switch, except slightly smaller. Whenever the Tamer wants it to turn on, it simply turns on, which is convenient. From here, you can take pictures of Digimon and find information on them (it is basically all the info on Wikimon). Finally, this device can track where your partner Digimon is at all times. More features may be unlocked or discovered during the story.
drive-with-charms.gif

Links

RP owned by Desruc Desruc I'm just posting this on his behalf bc he's a noob.
[6/6]
Desruc Desruc Nico Nico Kashii Kashii Ayama Ayama AnimeGenork AnimeGenork BlightGiver BlightGiver
[Backup]
-Wilson- -Wilson-

Last edited:
Um Nico
DiD tHiS aVaTaR nOt SuGgEsT mY lOvE oF dIgImOn?

I'm hecka interested even though I shouldn't be because of literally ALL the other RPs I'm in

I was gonna tag you but I knew you were so busy I didn't want to bother u ;;

Ooo, definitely thought about that one. Only reason I didn't pick it is because I don't like Keramon itself. I literally love every single other Digimon in the line except Armageddonmon or whatever, I just don't like the fact it looks like a giant spider on crack and weed on the same time, but that is also not necessary from Kuramon --> Diablomon Lol.

The whole time I was pondering, "Gee, I wish there was a digimon that had a bad temper and megalomania to the point it would try nuking a couple of kids, just because they used the internet." And then I remembered this bad boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back