• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• coollogo_com-12209946.png

And with that, I am out. If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me or post below. Regarding OOC conversation, I am partial to discord, though I will not reject talking through PMs or even an OOC thread.

I also had half a mind to make a group digimon RP in this setting. Even if you are not interested in the 1x1 plots, I would be happy to know if anyone who sees this would be interested in that! :D

Thank you for reading, and have a great day or night!

828c0d023a296ca43d80584010f1db24bb08dbcf.gifv

I also had half a mind to make a group digimon RP in this setting. Even if you are not interested in the 1x1 plots, I would be happy to know if anyone who sees this would be interested in that! :D

I would take interest in that if it ever comes to fruition, though I am here to peruse 1x1s.

I'm thinking through these options and I feel that D is the one that feels the best for me, mainly because it's the one that implies the most travelling and moving around among the four provided options.

I would take interest in that if it ever comes to fruition

Thank you for letting me know! <3

I'm thinking through these options and I feel that D is the one that feels the best for me, mainly because it's the one that implies the most travelling and moving around among the four provided options.

Sounds good then. Just to double check, you're fine with all the requirements, correct? If so, where would you like to talk OOC? Pms? Discord?

Sounds good then. Just to double check, you're fine with all the requirements, correct? If so, where would you like to talk OOC? Pms? Discord?

Yeah, I am. If it's a 1x1 and we're controlling a good deal of NPCs, it's achievable.

PMs would do. Don't want to clog this thread up for the next person.

Ooc Please

I believe you may have misunderstood me.

I was asking you two things:
A) Have you read all the requirements in the interest check and are you fine with them?
B) Where would you like to have the OOC chat if the answer to A is yes (discord or PM?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back