• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
RULES
Do not godmod.
Keep it Pg-13
No killing anyone or anything without permission
BE DESCRIPTIVE. No one liners, type at least a paragraph or two or more
I'm Gm, don't argue, if you have any qualms or any ideas PM me
Let's try to keep this active, I understand people have busy schedules but I don't wanna go days without a reply. I can generally post a few times a day
Digivolution will be unlocked as we go, but for now don't try to Digivolve. I will let you know when it's okay to unlock it and to what level you can take it to
I'm probably forgetting some stuff so just don't be a jerk and use common sense and hey! Have fun!

-----

"Not milk...Not milk...Not milk...MILK!" An excitable gasp came from behind the fridge door. "Nevermind, it's not milk."

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice inquired from the darkened room across from the kitchen. The kitchen was dark too, illuminated only by the light of the slightly opened fridge. Light tried to creep through the drapes that had been pulled shut but the groggy voice that had most recently spoke had made sure not to let anything disturb his slumber.

"I'm tryna find some milk, it's good for my bones and will make me grow up big and strong!"

"You don't have any bones..." A groan came after this voice spoke accompanied by the thud of a pillow pressing down on either side of this persons head.

"Well, your loss, because I'll be able to beat you in an arm wrestling match when I drink... Aha! THIS milk!" The being took a large swig followed by a spit take. "Ew, I don't like milk."

Another groan, but this time it was due to the alarm that was ringing on the phone next to the bed. "Whyyyyyy."

"David," The being that had been ransacking the fridge emerged, it was still too dark to make out what it was but that was remedied by the being jumping up and flicking the light switch on. It was a dragon-like creature, turquoise in color with some red accents. "David." the creature said as it hopped onto the bed with only slight trouble. "David!!" The dragon began to jump up and down on the bed. "DAAAAVIIIID"

"WHAT!?" IT'S SATURDAY, THERE'S NOTHING WE NEED TO DO TODAY!"

"David, it's Sunday, silly."

David shot up from the bed, sitting upright. "Oh shit it's Sunday."

David began to get dressed, how could he have been so oblivious?? Two weeks ago he'd met Pertinax, or Pert, and received some sort of weird wristwatch device that seemed to have a few different functions including one that got him up to date with just what the hell Pert and Digimon were and how to keep them hidden, however it didn't have much else that he could find and he was only able to access it to read about Dracomon and their species and a brief explanation of Digital Monsters. There was one other feature and that was that this 'watch' could store a Digimon's data, they'd appear on screen like a small 8-bit creature and could be released at any time. Along with this was a note telling him to be at Terra Park by the fountain at noon exactly. It was currently 11:09. "Crap! Why didn't my previous alarms go off??"

"You mean the loud screechy noises that were like: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"Pert! Shut up! What did you do?"

"I turned those off because they were loud screechy noises that were like: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" David grabbed the blue-green monster and covered his large mouth. "Stop! Look, we don't have much time, you know the drill."

"Awh but David it's so stuffy in that watch."

"Would you rather it be stuffy in the watch or would you rather be stuffed and be watched and mounted on someone's fireplace mantle?"

"Okay fine, I'll get in the watch just press the stupid button."

David did so and Pert swiftly turned to small cubes of data and was transferred into the watch. After getting dressed David walked into the kitchen, unaffected and used to the messes that Pert would make, but annoyed by the milk that was all over his nice hardwood flooring. His landlord would kill him if she knew about this.

The duo left his apartment, locking the door on the way out, hopping on his bike and zooming towards the park, he only hoped he'd make it in time.

The room was Quiet as a Young girl with dark brown hair was sleeping soundly, with a white Dog-like creature with pink accenting its color sleeping next to her, as The sunlight beams shined down revealing a new day. The Dog-like creature woke up and looked at the girl and then nudged her awake with its nose."Wake up Hinami-san, Wake up."The dog-like creature said urging the girl to wake up. The brunette, now named Hinami woke up with a slight yawn and smiled."Good morning, Usagi-san."She said. Usagi looked happy at her human partner."Good morning!"Usagi said happily. Ever since the day she met Usagi and also learned that she was a Digimon called Labramon, Hinami was intrigued to have a dog-like Digimon and she loved DOGS.

She Got dressed in a dress, She normally wears and decided to put on her necklace. She then went downstairs with her partner, In which her butler Greets her, he was in his early thirties and wore glasses."Good morning Miss Hinami and miss Usagi, Did you sleep well?"The butler asked. Hinami smiled a bit."I did and thank you for asking Yamato, is breakfast ready?"Hinami asked. The main reason, Why the butler is so calm and is not freaking out is because Hinami asked not to tell the government and also because her parents are gone on a business trip. Yamato nodded and lead the both of them to the dining room. It was Rice, With Grilled chicken on top with Gravy and some tea. Hinami sat at the table said her grace and ate, With Usagi sitting on the floor eating her food from her bowl.

They both were soon Done. With usagi having remains of rice on her nose, hinami noticed and laughed."Usagi, you got some rice stuck on your nose."She said. Usagi looked confused."I do?"She asked. Hinami gestures for her partner to come here, and Usagi comes to her, Hinami takes the napkin and wipes her partner's nose and muzzle clean. "All clean."She said. Yamato came by and put the dishes up and then came back to her."Do you have any plans today miss hinami?"He asked. Hinami thought back to that note she found, that to meet at the fountain in the park at noon, it was 10:28 anyway. The Young 16 year old sighed and looked at Yamato.

"Yamato-san, Get the car ready, we're going to the park."

The butler nodded, as Hinami got her parasol and looked at Usagi."Just bring me out when you need me!"Usagi said knowing what to do. Hinami pressed the button ad Usagi swiftly turned to small cubes of data and was transferred into the watch. Soon Hinami walked to the entrance of the building as the limo pulled up. The brunette got into the limo, It drove to the park as Hinami looked out of the window watching the clouds curious on ho did that note get there.

What appears to be a young girl with silver hair in a black nun outfit with a cat head shaped klobuk can be seen sitting on a couch staring intensely at a television screen showing a shonen anime. "Noir, it's time to go!" says a female voice in a slightly annoyed tone. "Just three episodes, please Nora-chan!!" says the girl in the nun outfit. A click can be heard as television is turned off causing Noir to jump off the couch and begin staring at the other girl holding the television remote who has long dark brown hair and is wearing a black jacket and blue jeans. "You can watch the rest of it later, we have to go! Don't make me put you in the watch again." Nora says as she pulls down her left jacket sleeve to reveal a strange watch like device that Nora still doesn't know much about but knows she can put Noir inside of it with a single button. "I'm ready to go when you are Nora-chan" Noir responds nervously hoping to avoid going into the watch.

Nora feels a bit nervous about going to this strange meeting at the park, but at least Noir or Sistermon Noir can fake being human in an anime loving cosplayer kind of way well enough to fool most people and will be able to protect her if anything bad happens. "Mom me and Noir are heading out, we should be back before dinner, and I'll make sure to call if we are running late" Nora calls out to a slightly taller older woman with the same hair color as her that was doing something in another room of the home. Nora and Noir head out the front door and begin the walk to the park that should by Nora's calculations get them to the water fountain about five minutes before noon. On the way the pair of them hum the lyrics to one of the songs from one of Noir's favorite shows RWBY, the show has a cat girl and guns which are things that make Noir excited to see in any show.

"Hey, it's time to go. You ready?" Ace was currently packing some snacks and water into his laptop bag, double checking to make sure his phone and keys were in there as well. As he looked around, he was shocked by the sudden mess and started to clean up. Various items were scattered about and disheveled. Cushions from the couch and chairs had somehow ended up in the front hallway. The lamps had been knocked over, though not broken. The table that once stood in the center had been pushed in front of the TV. Ace let out a sigh at how fast Bronx had messed up the place. He didn't have to worry over having his family finding out he had Digimon, he rarely ever saw them with their schedules, but seeing the place like this would mean that they'd find time to confront him. The purple and yellow creature was currently rifling through the couch as best he could, his large appendages made it hard for him to dig into the crevices underneath.

He had a worried expression, muttering anxiously though Ace couldn't hear the words. When he approached the Monodramon, he put a hand on his partners shoulder. This caused Bronx to look up. "Oh...sorry. Did you say something?" He did his best to act like there was nothing wrong but it was obvious that he was trying to find what he'd lost. A moment passed with Ace looking at Bronx before the latter hung his head in shame. "I lost it, I'm sorry." His tone was like that of a kid who just got caught doing something they shouldn't have. "Please don't be mad at me." Ace already knew what he was talking about, a small necklace that he'd given Bronx. He smiled lightly and patted his partners head before walking to his bedroom.

Ace went over to his desk then opened a drawer. Sitting on top was a necklace that he'd put there the night before, Bronx hadn't tied it tight enough and it fell off in his sleep. It wasn't anything special, merely a plastic dog tag like creation from a show he watched when he was younger, but Bronx seemed to love it so he gave it to him. The look on the Digimon's face...it was as if Ace handed over a precious treasure to him. He walked back to Bronx, who almost screamed when he saw what was in his hand, running up to him and hugging him. Ace tied around Bronx then hugged him again before going to help clean up the mess he'd made. After few minutes, everything was back to where it was and the two headed out with Bronx safely hidden inside the device Ace wore. "Let's motor partner" he said before turning on his headphones and started to skateboard toward his destination.

One would say that Sunday mornings are made to just sleep, and let the hours pass you by as life goes on. This is especially true for those who work at night, with a lot to do during the week and more than a few pressing assignments got dealt with.

So, why was he getting pushed out of the bed, seemingly by thin air?

"Wha...?!" THUD!

A hand ran through a mat of blue hair and a groan was heard as the young man tried to get up again.

"Seriously, Casper?" He asked, with a rather irritated look. He heard a sheepish laugh, as a new figure revealed himself, with a rather bashful expression. It resembled some kind of doll or scarecrow made of fire, floating around the room. Its wizard hat on fire, black eyes with shining blue irises, and stitched-up mouth made it somewhat creepy, but his rather bashful expression made it kind of cute in a way.

"Sorry, Paul" The little ghost said. No ghost. Ghostmon. It was almost surreal. Two weeks ago, out of nowhere, Paul found a weird wristwatch on his desk, but he just started having weird events happening all around. Stuff getting moved, weird voice, some troublemakers getting a smack, some food getting eaten...

It took two days for him to confront whatever it was, and found out about the Digimon that has been squatting around. After a talk and putting down the crosses he had around, he got the watch to work, and thus a rather odd friendship started. Even with the ability to store Casper in a virtual space, his ability to go invisible means that having him around is a lot simpler. He looked at the clock... 10 AM.

"Today is the day" Casper said, seriously. With that, Paul seemed to stop. He remembered the weird message, calling him to a park in a day, two weeks after he got his partner and a new device. Whatever was supposed to happen will be there at midday, as far as they knew.

"What do you think will happen today?" Casper asked, thoughtfully. Paul just shrugged.

"Dunno" He answered. "But that's why we are going, right?" Casper seemed to sigh in dismay at his carelessness, but could only nod. But the important thing was to go.

Two hours. I can manage.

He gave his room a look. Posters of bands, bikes and cars cover the room's white walls. On a desk, beyond his own stuff, he could see both a book, Little Women, and a model of a plane that was halfway made. Casper had been picking some hobbies since he arrived. The blue electric guitar in a stand seemed to bring a smile as he softly ran a hand through the strings.

He left the room, with his Partner picking up the book once again.

---
A bit later, a dressed and more well-groomed Paul was sitting at the table, eating peacefully. A short woman in her mid-forties with red hair was looking at a laptop, adjusting her glasses over her face, blue eyes scanning things as quickly as she could.

"Difficult case?" He asked, taking another bite. His answer was a low hum.

"You could say that" She noted, giving it a once over. Not like she could give "Didn't expect you to see you up at this time"

"I have some things to take care of" He said "Might eat out, you can handle the lunch?" He asked.

"Of course" She said, "Is it going to take long?"

"Not too sure" He said, slipping a sip of his coffee. "Leave you to it, Mom" He gulped down whatever was left, and hid a sandwich he made while they weren't looking. And a juice box. At least to feed a little ghost. He makes better plates when there aren't any people around, even if they have noticed a lack of leftovers.

---

Once everything was done, and Casper ate his food, they got ready to go out, with Paul grabbing his guitar. Whatever else happens, music is never missing.

"You wanna go stored or invisible?" Paul asked, seriously. The Ghostmon paused for a second before vanishing into the air.

"So it is, hold on tight" He picked up his helmet and left for his ride after saying goodbye. He placed a hand on his old, if still well-kept motorcycle before jumping in. He felt a pair of hands holding on, as a sign that he isn't leaving his partner behind. The engines roared to life, as they both took off. "Want to really run full throttle?"

"Please no"

"Your loss, little man"

With time on the watch, Terra Park became the next stop of the duo.

Calder was in his sanctuary, his personal gym. He loved everything about it, the smell of the metal bars, the sound of weights slamming against the floor, it was home away from home, and right now he was attempting to set a new personal record. He would strain under the weight of the bar, the occasional grunt escaping involuntarily as he struggled to lift the 420lbs (190KG) bar. Piercing through the near silence and intense concentration was the shrill of Vavoromon.

"ONE MORE! CMON PUSH YOU BIG BABY" the magma-skinned Digimon was practically bursting with enthusiasm.

Calder would push through the lift, a surge of strength flowed through his limbs upon seeing the lava-dragon Digimon. He racked the bar with a mighty grunt and bellowed, "Call me a baby again and I'll kick your ass back to wherever you come from" he would say while dabbing his head with a rag, "Besides what the hell are you doing interrupting my workout anyway?" he'd ask the Digimon, Calder had been relatively tolerant of the little fireball in the two weeks he had known it but there was ONE rule. Do not interrupt the workout.

"It's Sunday remember?"

Calder searched his memory banks, "Naw I can't think of nothin, no fights scheduled, and I'm all outta homework to throw in the trash" School was a complete waste of time to the "Tyrant of the RIng" as he was often called.

"NO YA MORON! ITS THE PARK MEETING DAY! At noon remember?" shouted the Digimon while fluttering it's wings impatiently.

"SHIT YOU WAIT TILL NOW TO TELL ME!" shouted Calder before rushing outside still in his gym outfit, his Digimon following closely behind

“Suki, what exactly are we doing in this…place?” Simba spoke, the newly-familiar hint of that impatient streak that Suki has gotten to know quite well in recent days coming from the wristwatch.

Natsuko Kubo was at the mall. She had a few bags in her hands and was walking with cheerful abandon. She hummed, smiled at anyone who passed her by. Typically she did this every weekend, especially when she didn’t have to be anywhere, but on this day specifically, she just wanted to enjoy this morning, this day that just felt nice for some reason. The girl couldn’t put her finger on it, but as she walked to the food court, she felt like she was forgetting something…Something important.

“Suki…”

She kept humming, not hearing Simba in the slightest. His voice was loud, of course. He had a certain tone to it that sounded like an old man being grumpy for no reason, but Suki found that to be part of his charm. Ever since he appeared in front of her two weeks ago, she slowly came to the realization of two things: he was very impatient and didn’t like being annoyed, and, well he was an adorable kitty. Of course, he didn’t like that she called him a kitty. He was, as Simba repeatedly mentioned, a lion Digimon.

Did she know what a Digimon was? Nope~ Simba explained that’s all he really knew. No explanation other than they were partners.

”Suki! Simba roared as she sat down.

And that roar caught her by surprise, causing the girl to fall out of the chair and right on her face on the cold concrete. “Ouchie…” She whined, rubbing her face, lifting her wrist up to her face. “Now why did you go and do that, huh?”

Simba huffed. “You didn’t listen to a single thing I asked you, did you?”

Suki hummed thoughtfully, trying to remember if she heard anything. “Wellll--”

As Simba sighed, he would emote himself clearly. “I asked what we’re doing here?”

“Oh!” Suki clapped her hands once. “Well, I wanted to have a fun day at the mall today, Simby!” He giggled. She liked calling him by that name, but apparently he didn’t. “I’m also really hungry. Tummy been making grumbling noises.”

There was a pause. “That’s because you didn’t eat this morning,” he clarified for her.

“That must be it!”

After getting herself upright and spending a few minutes in a line, Suki had managed to get a couple of burgers. One for her and one for Simby. She didn’t know if he was hungry, but if there was anything that she found out about him in the past couple of weeks (aside from his short temper), it was how he always calmed down whenever he had some food.

Buuut! She needed to find a place away from public view. He couldn’t eat while inside the watch. So she went behind the mall in the far end of the parking lot and as he materialized his form, Suki smiled and hugged him.

“Suki, let me go!” He demanded, trying to fight her off but Suki had a tight grip for someone her size.

As she let go, she giggled again. “Sorry! You hungry, Simby?” She asked, holding the burger in front of him.

“How many times do I--”

Caught off guard by the aroma of the cheeseburger in front of him, something primal took hold of Simba’s every thought and action. Seeing how different he was acting, Suki put the burger down and took a seat next to Simba. They enjoyed a nice meal together. She got them both some fries and water to wash it all down. She ate hers with some form of manners, but she couldn’t help but laugh midway through as Simba was making quick work of the burger in a messy fashion. Whether lion or kitty, something she couldn’t get over was how hilarious it was to see him eat like a regular old dog.

“How’d you like the cheeseburger, Simby?” She looked at him shaking off remnants of the crumbs and mayo all over his face.

And still he struggled with cleaning his face off. Good thing Suki had an easy fix with that. She wiped his face off with a napkin. He resisted for a few seconds, but Suki became adamant.

“There, all clean!”

“I…Thank you, Suki. And thank you for the food. These burgers are becoming my favorite thing. There’s just something about it that appeals to me.”

“I know right! The more cheese the better!” Suki grinned and Simba gave one of his own. “So what do you want to do now? We can go home or maybe go to the amusement park…”

Suki spent a few minutes thinking out loud, babbling more to herself rather than with Simba, but all the waile he kept trying to get her attention. Multiple efforts were made as she unintentionally blocked him out, but it was only when he put his paws on her shoulders, getting in her face, and roared to snap her back to planet Earth.

“Simyyy! What?”

His green eyes stared into her violet ones. “What is today, Natsuko?” He asked her and she knew he was serious because he only ever used her name whenever fun and games were long past them.

“Uhhhh…” She pulled out her phone. She couldn’t remember off the top of her head. “Sunday…” She muttered. And then she said it a few more times. “OH MY GOSH! SUNDAY!”

The abrupt increase in her voice and the sudden movements to her feet caused Simba to be pushed back. Simba knew what she remembered and more importantly, in frantic state now, Suki remembered where they had to go. It was so obvious to her! But they were going to be late if they didn’t hurry.

“We have to go to the park! But I have to go by home first. I gotta grab a few things.”

“Suki--”

“It’s okay, SImby! We’ll make it. But I need to! I need to! I need to! I need to!”

And with a heavy sigh, Simba expelled “fine” as he dematerialized into the watch and Suki made a beeline for her house. The distance from the mall to her house was only about ten minutes via the bus, which fortunately for her she caught just in time. When she got off, she ran from the bus stop to her home. That took another ten minutes and she immediately went for her room, grabbed her backpack that, among other things, had that letter that arrived with the watch and her Simba, or as he introduced himself ‘Liollmon’.

In less than five minutes, she was off on her bike to the park the person who wrote the letter to her said to go. If she was being honest with herself, something about this was exciting and terrifying for her. Suki wasn’t the kind of girl who was told to go on an adventure of sorts; she kind of just did it without even thinking. So maybe that’s why she wasn’t pedaling as fast as she normally did.

Whatever the case, the park was in view and only time would tell what this truly meant and why she, out of everyone, was given Liollmon AKA Simba AKA Simby as her ‘partner’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back