• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Diadochi Dialogues

Discord OOC?

• Move to Discord

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Stay Here

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Heterological Heterological I was wondering if you were still wanting to play since you haven't been in OOC so much. But I guess you are just not one for Chatter. Good looking CS btw

hmm anyone want to suggest things i can explain about the tribes it helps me think to have it pointed out

Would it be ok if my nation has a better reputation for the quality of finished goods, while you just mostly export a lot?

I'm thinking that I probably should create an NPC nation in the middle just to serve as a sort of block against player expansion. It'll be kind of a Seleucid Analogue. Are you guys opposed to this? Like did any of you guys plan on having a nation there? Particularly Kent Kent since the one who made the Amazons messaged me that they'll be dropping the campaign.

Aw, I was actually looking forward to seeing LadyOfStars’ nation.

I’m not opposed to it, though I’m guessing I took most of my land from the faux!Seleucids so we’d probably start the game in active war. The leader of their country should probably be the governor of the region appointed by Arkantos.

Aw, I was actually looking forward to seeing LadyOfStars’ nation.

I’m not opposed to it, though I’m guessing I took most of my land from the faux!Seleucids so we’d probably start the game in active war. The leader of their country should probably be the governor of the region appointed by Arkantos.
Kind of? It's still directly after the Death of Arkantos III. So technically everything belongs to his widow and unborn child. Not like that's stopping you guys.

I see i have competition in basically all forms in the form of heterological

Psh, atlantean navy is chump change. Those guys couldn't even win against the ocean with a continent on their side.

I would imagine it's a hybrid of Hellenoi and Old Atlantean, like modern english is a hybrid of ango saxon and french

I would imagine it's a hybrid of Hellenoi and Old Atlantean, like modern english is a hybrid of ango saxon and french
Ok, so would you say the Atlantean Nobles mostly speak Old Atlantean? Also right now the Lingua Franca on the continent is basically a language akin to Aramaic.

Most likely, yeah. The closer you get to peasantry the more hellenoi words and phrases there are

maybe, although if i could ask for any map it would be a terrain one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back