• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dewdroplling

picky and prim
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧
ciao ciao!
✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧

thanks for checking this out! here's some stuff about me + what i expect out of a roleplay and partner.
﹒﹏﹒

i go by dew, dewdrop, or hyperion (or literally whatever most people dont use my name anyway) and i am 21+ so i would prefer if my partner is at least 20+. I live in the Eastern Standard Time zone, so that's just something to be aware of if you need someone who will be online at a similar time lol.
i am very literary minded, so i love to world build and character build and expand upon established canons (if we're working with established canons) and i expect that same energy from my partner. i give A LOT to a roleplay i'm interested in, and i want that to be reciprocated. headcannoning, plotting, talking outside of the rp is a must for me since I do basically have a full time job + varying energy levels on a day to day basis, so I cannot always pump out 3 replies a day or something! But I can contribute some casual headcanons and stuff.
i average about 1k words per response, so around 500 per character -- so that leads me to the point of doubling! i prefer doubling especially for oc x canon because i just don't expect most people to be fair anymore lol. I like to see what characters YOU can make, and what creativity YOU have when intertwining a non-canon character in the lives of established ones. however, if you really just want to play the canon character for my oc, then cool.
i do prefer romance subplots for both sides -- srry it is just what i'm used too and i like making characters kith. i can absolutely do love triangles and stuff but i'm not familiar with poly so i don't really do it. it's valid fs fs but idk i'm not interested in rping it. i'm lgtbq+ friendly otherwise and all the combinations of m, w, nb, are good with me i make nb characters a lot.
i do have discord if you prefer to move there, but if we stay here i prefer to stay in PMs.

﹒﹏﹒

interest is displayed with the amount of ❥ next to it.

﹒﹏﹒

FANDOMS

adventure time + dl + f&c ❥ ❥
love interest: finn the human

soul eater ❥ ❥ ❥
love interest: crona, death the kid
completed anime + familiar with manga

jujutsu kaisen ❥
love interest: yuuji, yoshino, megumi, gojo
finished season 1, read the manga right up until the first (?) hiatus.

boko no hero academia ❥ ❥
love interest: katsuki, eijiro, tenya
finished up to like season 5, prefer an au

ouran high school host club ❥ ❥ ❥
love interest: hikaru
finished series, familiar with manga.

dragone age series
origins: alistair or sten ❥ ❥
inquisition: solas ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
finished games, just haven't played 2 in so long.

fire emblem three houses ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
love interest: dimitri, sylvain
finished all routes

fire emblem fates ❥ ❥ ❥
love interest: not picky
finished, canon enhancing necessary.

stardew valley ❥ ❥
finished

harvest moon ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
animal parade + tot: gil or chase
willing to research other games and bachelors!!

the legend of zelda
twilight princess: link or shade ❥ ❥
skyward sword: link or ghirahim ❥
breath of the wild: sidon or link ❥ ❥
warriors: ghirahim ❥ ❥ ❥
haven't been able to play TOTK </3

FNAF: security breach ❥ ❥ ❥
haven't played or seen DLC saurry

genshin impact
honestly not super up to date with the game but i know most of the characters -- save for super new ones ig. au preferred.

sonic the hedgehog ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
love interest: sonic, shadow, knuckles
familiar with all the games + characters.

twilight ❥ ❥ ❥ ❥
love interest: carlisle, edward
read the books a long time ago, watch the movies a lot, canon enhancing preferred fs.

harry potter ❥ ❥
big disclaimer: i would prefer to either overhaul most of the canon and recreate the characters so they feel like real living beings, or to just make our own story and rp in the basic world of harry potter. so i won't just do a regular, no discussion, based HP roleplay.

﹒﹏﹒

ORIGINAL

slice of life, romance, drama, steampunk, medieval, fantasy (low to high)

original magical girl rp

more general ideas/plot bunnies:

arranged marriage
oc 1 is the crown heir to kingdom 1 (K1) and oc 2 is their betrothed.
additional ideas:
- oc 1 and oc 2 enemies to lover (marriage is a political contract between countries)
- oc 1 and oc 2 have been friends forever but one (or both) of them are in love with someone else.
- oc 1 (or 2) was supposed to marry a oc 2 (or 1)'s sibling, but the arrangement changed.
- both sides have to deal with cultural differences, and potentially having to sacrifice parts of their upbringing, parts of themselves, to fit into a different society.
- oc 2 not even being royal, but still being roped into an arranged marriage.
- oc 1 taking oc 2 as an arranged marriage as collateral for sheltering them and any of their people during war.

royal x subject
oc 1 is some sort of royal, and oc 2 serves them in some way.
additional ideas:
- oc 1 is betrothed to another, as royals often are just thrown around like political tools, but is having a secret affair with oc 2, who is well below their rank.
- oc 1 is smitten by an unsuspecting oc 2, who is surprised to be the sudden subject of affection for the royal.
- oc 1 and oc 2 are childhood bestfriends, but oc 2 has always been sworn to their duty above all else (could intersect with a betrothal.)
- oc 2 is secretly a royal from another kingdom (or high ranking noble) or has been hidden away as one of oc 1's servants, and somehow this secret comes out.
- oc 2 is part of the organized religious institution of the kingdom, maybe besties with oc 1 idk, but either way another case of "affection restricted by duty."

other, less categorized ideas:
- the king has died. the fight for the crown ensues, be careful who you trust.
- it's courting season for the nobles, oc 1's family is either ALWAYS invited, or has just managed to get the money to send their most likely child to court. maybe the king takes a liking, maybe oc 1 breaks the cycle of marrying only for status and money, maybe they find the perfect partner in this game.
- oc 1 is the leader of a revolution! the people tire of their tyrannical ruler and have begun to rise up. oc 2 could be part of the effort or even the possibly misunderstood ruler themselves -- or related to them.
-oc 1 is a cursed king/prince/queen/princess, in some way shape or form (beauty and the beast style or whatever you want) and oc 2 is the one who breaks the curse.
. bonus points if they are the one who put the curse on them/or related to them.

﹒﹏﹒

thanks again for reading and please shoot me a PM with something like an intro, what you're interested in potentially roleplaying, and if fandom, what love interests you have.

﹒﹏﹒​

Last edited:
If this is still open, id love to do a dragon age (any of the three) or stardew valley rp, please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back