• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Devil May Cry [Interest Check]

The Black Knight

One Thousand Club
I'm going to keep this simple. Do you guys want to do an original DMC RP, anime-style. Where everyone is a demon slayer working at Devil May Cry? We will have nephilim and techies. In order to give the techies some support, the only way anyone will have fancy weapons or gear is if an actual PC techie exists in the RP. Because I know not all people are into combat in RP. If you like anime-style high octane actions with cool gear, god-level demon slaying, and weaving fun stories with other writers, then YOU should be responding to this thread. Understand that I do not tolerate drama. I am an infamous GM who doesn't try to please everyone. I rather put drama queens out of my game so please come here with a mature and respectful attitude.

Lastly, there will be no canon characters. You will create your own custom characters for this game.

I will write up an OP soon and post it up. It is late right now and I see myself going to bed. In the meantime, feel free to brainstorm character concepts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back