• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bohness

✨So high I could eat a star✨
Hey, hey!

I want a Destiel roleplay really bad and I was hoping to find someone to play Dean. I will if you'd prefer to muse Castiel, though. I have some rules that have been copied and pasted from a different post aha. So here have them and read them, please.

Rules
1. No one-liners
2. Have decent grammar
3. I'd prefer you comment first and I'll pm you but if you want to pm me go for it
4. Let me know of any triggers you have
5. Be respectful towards me and I'll be respectful towards you
6. I have the right to respectfully refuse roleplay and so do you

I don't have many plot ideas for this but I'm almost on season five and know a bunch from further seasons so don't worry about that. As of posting this, I'm on season for episode 18. Do with that what you will. I don't think there is anything else but if there is I'll add to it. If you have any questions let me know and have a good day!​

Hello! If your still looking for a destiel rper I'd be happy to roleplay dean for you! I prefer discord but I'm fine with here too! I've been so hyper fixated on them lately its honestly just rotting my brain away 😅

Hey, hey!

I want a Destiel roleplay really bad and I was hoping to find someone to play Dean. I will if you'd prefer to muse Castiel, though. I have some rules that have been copied and pasted from a different post aha. So here have them and read them, please.

Rules
1. No one-liners
2. Have decent grammar
3. I'd prefer you comment first and I'll pm you but if you want to pm me go for it
4. Let me know of any triggers you have
5. Be respectful towards me and I'll be respectful towards you
6. I have the right to respectfully refuse roleplay and so do you

I don't have many plot ideas for this but I'm almost on season five and know a bunch from further seasons so don't worry about that. As of posting this, I'm on season for episode 18. Do with that what you will. I don't think there is anything else but if there is I'll add to it. If you have any questions let me know and have a good day!​
I hope this is still open. I’d love to rp it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back