• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

alwaysxsunni

Sunni ⸻ 27 ⸻ they/them enby
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_0b9100fbc9c13bb74ed466dab9c84b38_461a38b6_2048.png
INTRO
Hello all! I am Sunni, a 26 Year old, genderfluid (they/them) long time rper looking for some more long term rp partners to 1x1 rp with.
I am happy to rp in pms here or in a server made for just the two of us on discord!

I am looking mostly for fandom rps as I lose interest in original plot rps real quick. Specifically, I'm searching for people who rp the following:

- Honkai Star-Rail
- The Wheel of Time
- Interview with the Vampire

I have put my rp rules below !!
If you are interested and understand my rules pls reply to this post and i’ll reach out. TYSM in advance.

RULES AND STUFF

- I only double up (That means I play my oc and your love interest, and You play your oc and my love interest.) so please keep that in mind.

- Please also be comfortable with both hetro relationships as well as gxg relationships as some of my fandom ocs are females paired with females.
- 21+ players only. I am 27 so I only feel comfortable with rping with others 21+

- I DO NOT write smut. This is personal preference, please respect that. Cursing and Gore is A-Okay though!

- I am not a literate rper. I can vary from a couple sentences for quickfire replies, to 2 paragraph (each side) max. i do this for fun and writing more than a couple paragraphs each side just stresses me out and sucks the fun out of it for me. Sorry

- I am super active, as I cannot work due to health reasons. This means I have a lot of free time so I will be on pretty much all the time. I am VERY active when I am into the rp so be prepared lol. My neurospicy brain just goes haywire!

- Following on from that, I am autistic which often means that I misread things, especially social cues and such so if at any point i ever don't catch what you mean or something is lost in communications please tell me. i'll do my best to rectify it.

- Please don't just ghost. If you lose interest then please inform me, we might be able to rp something else. But please please please, don't just bail without a word. I often feel i've done something wrong if you don't reply and just disappear, just tell me if you're not interested anymore. I will understand.

- I am in Britain so I'm currently GMT+1 at the moment! I am usually just at GMT during the winter months.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back