Other Describe your own personal version of hell?

Reliving my fiance's death every day. I have PTSD from it, I have flashbacks, but to relive that time in my life every day... I couldn't do it.

Being in a place with darkness, forever with no way out. If you think of it like that, you'll soon realise how insane you'd be. And you never die!

Being in deep open water with nothing for miles and miles. I can't see the bottom and I can't see more than five feet in front of me underwater.

I'd definitely say my personal hell would be to be a customer service representative for a high end retail company (Amazon, Kohls, eBay, etc.) and being on the phone with a highly upset customer for a long period of time. You are not allowed to hang up because the phone is physically part of who you are. The only words you are allowed to say are, "I'm sorry", "Let me see what I can do", or "I can process a refund for your order, but that is all I am able to do".

You just get screamed at for years on end for something completely out of your control..

Darkness surrounds you. Not the nice kind of darkness, but the kind where you can't see your fingers even when you wave your hand before your face. In fact, you're not sure your hand exists at all. There's no sound, smell, nothing.

Nothing except for the constant pain. The darkness is choking you, and you can barely breath. Your throat is always parched, and your stomach is always hungry. Your mind doesn't acclimatize, the pain is always as sharp and fresh, and as far as you can tell, you're never going to go crazy. A perfect working mind that doesn't need sleep - can't sleep - would have been a blessing in any other situation. But not this one.

Other times, you're fine. No pain, no hunger, no thirst. All you suffer from is boredom. Except you don't know what the time is. You don't even know if the concept of time exists. All you know is that the pain will begin sometime, suddenly. All times are soon when you don't know what the time is. You're always anticipating for the pain to resume, and that just makes it worse. Or you try to keep your mind off it, but...

There's that nagging thought in your mind. Some sort of worry, anxiety. There's something that needs to be done, but you can't remember what. Even when the pain is gone, you can't breath, but it's caused by yourself. You've forgotten something really important that has to be done, and you're panicking. Except your mind doesn't let you do that.

Your other thoughts are gone. Vanished. If you look at them out of the corner of your mind's eye, as an offhand thought that comes up as you think about the pain, you can still grasp the basics, the concept of it. If you try to expand on the concept, you forget. Whoosh. Out of the window it goes, leaving you with the knowledge you could have remembered, and the desperate need to remember it. But you can't. The thoughts are only there if you don't think of them.

You'd have given up on thinking a long time ago - or a short time, you're never quite sure because time disappears as well when you grasp at it - but your mind is always in perfect working order.

You have to think about something.

My personal version of hell would be a metallic blue header with white headings, cookie-shaped "like" buttons and having a fox for a face.

Well, in my own personal hell my home would be floating in darkness without a way to escape. The thing makin it so bad is that all the books would be unreadable, all the eletronicity wouldn't work, there wouldn't be any way for me to draw or write anything, basically that I wouldn't have anything to do but just to spend eternity in there, alone and existing. Basically any kind of existing after death would be hell for me because I would at some point run out of things to do. :confused:

A world where everyone is the same, where they do everything the same, look the same, act and talk the same! Oh no! That's my nightmares right there! I feel scared just thinking about it...

Honestly, and I know it is hilarious, but it's being forced to eat something with cheese on it. I can't stand cheese - it's absolutely disgusting. The taste, the texture, all of it is gross.

My own personal version of hell?

Communism.

literally your average day but nothing works out for you and with each sunrise things get a lil more fucked up

I was there 5 years ago. It took the form of a boiling Canjet Boeing 737 stranded on the tarmac of Nassau Airport with limited food and drink service and nothing to entertain myself with but endless Big Bang Theory reruns

Describe my own version of hell? Well guy's I'd love to give you my autobiography but I ain't gonna bother with that. XD

My real life in middle school except:
-You have to wear a uniform with a necktie.
-My friends don't exist.
-The only foods you get to eat are the school cafeteria food, cole slaw and special K.
-Every day it is 2 degrees celcius and raining.
-The only songs in the world are "Brave" by Sara Barilles, "Any way you want it" by Jouney and "What does the fox say?"
-Telephone solicitors can call you at all hours of the day.
-Slow internet.
-Family members visit and attempt to make small talk about sports and politics.
-Every day after school I have an orthodontist appointment.
-Each night you have that combo dream that you're naked, your teeth are falling out and you have to take a test that you didn't study for.
-Dealing with constant bloating.
-Constant allergy symptoms.
-You share every class with some girl who's good at everything without trying, very beautiful and knows you have a crush on her.

On repeat. Until the end of time.

The lowest pits of my version of hell would be forcing me to eat cheesy-things, like cheese burgers, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, etc. (I'm cringing right now just considering it, LOL). I really hate cheese - the taste, the texture, and the smell - just everything about it. So, my personal hell would be cheese-filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back