Other Describe your own personal version of hell?

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
I am so legitimately curious about what other people would describe their personal experience of hell to be.

I'll go first!!

So, I'm in a canoe on the ocean. There are no landmasses around, there is nothing to eat or drink, no people or animals, and it's completely silent and open. The weather keeps changing between "uncomfortably hot, humid, and raining" and "freezing-ass cold and hailing" and I have explosive diarrhea and vomiting. There's a small hole in the boat that's leaking and the more I vomit and shit and the more water gets in, the more I'm sinking, so I have to keep wading through my own shit and puke while bailing to stay afloat. Sharks surround me. I am naked.

YOUR TURN

I am alone in absolute nothingness. Everything is white and there is no variation in shade wherever I look. No matter how far I go in any direction, there is no sight, no sound, no other person to share my experience with. And no matter how long I stay, nothing ever happens and no changes are made. Eventually, I am driven insane from being the only variation in the landscape.

Whoah. That sounded like something that could technically happen.

A tiny, ugly brownish yellow room with no furniture. The lights are bright white and flicker rapidly, making a high pitched hum. The air is stuffy and smells like sour rot.

Everything is so monochromely yellow that perspective becomes difficult, and I'm no longer sure if i'm in a real room with walls or some hideous yellow void. There are no shadows, despite the bright lights which continue to flicker on an off faster than a hummingbird.

The smell keeps getting stronger and the sound of the humming lights crescendos and warps into an earsplitting, unending screech, like the worst sound a violin can make. If I scream, the sound fails to reach my eardrums, which are pulsating as if trying to independently kill themselves.

As I back up into a wall, I find that the walls are moist and crusty, like a disgusting old sponge. The rotten smell is so repugnant to breathe that smothering myself with my own hands seems like a viable option.

But my hands are sticky.

All of me is sticky.

Probably... one where I'm in a constant state fear of the unknown to the point of straight-up insanity, but never getting to cross that threshold.

a vast wasteland of pastel, floral and *aesthetic* that plays only top 40 dance hits constantly. i'm dressed in the latest trend, some silky millennial pink jacket and baggy jeans while a flower crown burrows into my skull and short pastel hair, never to be removed. the only food here is vegan and salad, and every drink is pumpkin spice, so i choose to starve, but i cannot die. death does not exist here. instead, i'm forced to watch the emoji movie on loop and say 'sup bae, just hangin w/ the fam it's lit af' while being pelted with fidget spinners and typing (clap emoji) like (clap emoji) this (clap emoji).

• The only music on the radio are Kidz Bop/nightcore versions of the songs you like.
  • The only channel on TV is TLC where the volume is always a little too loud and can't be adjusted. The audio is also 2 seconds out of sync.
  • The only way to get food is by ordering pizza, wherein delivery is always like 4 hours late, is never what you ordered, and each slice has a 50% chance of giving you food poisoning.
  • My grandmother (let's face it, she's there) will call me over every other day because she needs help with her computer, so I have to spend half or more of my day trying to help her double click a mouse or some shit like that.
  • Everyone condemned to eternal damnation is also required to read The Scarlet Letter
  • Pepsi products instead of Coke, which iare always served flat and at room temperature.
  • Slow internet. Oh, and the Wi-Fi password changes every three hours

Last edited:
a vast wasteland of pastel, floral and *aesthetic* that plays only top 40 dance hits constantly. i'm dressed in the latest trend, some silky millennial pink jacket and baggy jeans while a flower crown burrows into my skull and short pastel hair, never to be removed. the only food here is vegan and salad, and every drink is pumpkin spice, so i choose to starve, but i cannot die. death does not exist here. instead, i'm forced to watch the emoji movie on loop and say 'sup bae, just hangin w/ the fam it's lit af' while being pelted with fidget spinners and typing (clap emoji) like (clap emoji) this (clap emoji).

Folks, i think we have a winner!!
the-1st-annual-edgy-awards.jpg

No, but seriously. Is your worst fathomable experience just normal pop culture?

Folks, i think we have a winner!!

No, but seriously. Is your worst fathomable experience just normal pop culture?

I think it would be best if Spook answered this one personally as well, but the reason that I agreed that would suck isn't that I think pop culture is evil (I will even sing pop songs with my sister sometimes), but that I personally would not want to sacrifice my individuality.

Here's sort of a reverse of Spook's hell. Imagine that you are forced to have black bangs in your face and your hair to your shoulders for all eternity, with pale makeup, mascara, and black lipstick that never comes off, you're never able to wear any color other than black, and you must listen to Bring Me The Horizon and nothing else until the end of time. Also, your black nail polish must look perfect at all times. Sound like something you'd be interested in? Because all it is is being forced to stick to a stereotype.

On another note, I find that a lack of variation runs common through a couple of people's personal hells, including mine. Interesting...

The point of this thread isn't to shit on others idea of hell. It's just to share and discuss. You gain nothing from shitting on others opinions. Those who come here to do so, are simply derailing the purpose of the thread in an extremely negative manner, and I would appreciate they leave.

Here's sort of a reverse of Spook's hell. Imagine that you are forced to have black bangs in your face and your hair to your shoulders for all eternity, with pale makeup, mascara, and black lipstick that never comes off, you're never able to wear any color other than black, and you must listen to Bring Me The Horizon and nothing else until the end of time. Also, your black nail polish must look perfect at all times. Sound like something you'd be interested in? Because all it is is being forced to stick to a stereotype.
That would honestly be not that bad. I wouldn't like it, but it's far from Hell.
The whole subculture war seems very immature to me.
But we digress, so let's go back on topic.

I have another one. It's very simple.

I am stuck upside down in a sinkhole of moldy macaroni and rice pudding. Slowly sinking. Rescue workers try to get to me, but they keep grabbing my ass and fail to pull me. I can't swim to the surface. I can breath but only through my mouth and I keep inhaling-- and choking-- on fuzz.

Something is licking my bald head.

A bird attacks my feet, which are sticking out

Ooh, I've also got one!

I'm crawling down a slippery, grimy tunnel. It's only just wide enough for me to fit, but i have to keep my shoulders bent uncomfortably and my legs pressed together as i keep writhing my way down the tube. It's uncomfortably warm, no sounds but the faint dripping of liquid and what sounds like flies buzzing. I have no idea where I am, but as i speculate on where I could be, each idea becomes increasingly vile. A sewer, perhaps? Some orifice of a colossal animal? Truly, the possibilities are endless. Endless like this winding, gruesome tunnel.

Feeling my way down the corridor like a blind rat, I come across a steep decline. Due to the darkness it's unclear how safe it is, but turning back would be nearly impossible. There's nothing to do but try my luck with the narrow slope. I try to carefully slide my way down, but the slippery walls cause me to slip doen at breskneck speed. The drop is longer than i possible could have anticipated. I fall down, down, accelerating until i can almost feel my organs starting to pull apart. A sharp, blinding hot pain runs all the way down my spine, spreading through my whole body.

Suddenly, I've plunged into some thick, bilious liquid that's filled up this depth of tne tunnel. The vile sludge works its way into my nose and mouth, but despite my brain firing off panic due to rising carbon-dioxide levels, i can't seem to pass out and let myself drown. I've slowed down from my descent, now stuck somewhere in the tube, unable to move or brestheor scream, but death never comes.

Doing customer service during the holidays, with Pitbull and Despacito playing in the background over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back