Other Describe your own personal version of hell?

I'm forced to brutally murder my family and friends one by one in a new way each time that I wouldn't ever expect. They run away in fear and confusion, screaming at me "Why?!" Some of them try to fight back, but it always ends up the same way. I feel their pain as they are killed, and it forever adds to the burden. But nonetheless, I keep pushing forward. No matter what, it ends with everyone I love dead with their blood on my hands and clothes. And then it begins all over again. Until the rest of time.

Suddenly being allergic to gluten, and then only being permitted my favorite foods to eat. Over time the discomfort and bodily trauma would cause me to despise those foods I once loved. Tragic.

I love this question! Ok, here we go:

I’m in a math class. The walls are bright fluorescent yellow, and are covered in minion Facebook memes. The teacher is a combination of every single teacher who hated me, and my classmates are all of my exes. Country music is playing on blast, and I’m forced to solve math problems I don’t understand while everyone shouts what they hate about me. There is no water, only bitter tea with no sugar, and the classroom is like 100 degrees.

This isn’t that different from a regular school day, but whatever.

Cold. Empty. Barren.
A world frozen over, devoid of all life but my own. Me, condemned to such a place for all eternity, unable to grow warmer, unable to go numb, and unable to die.

i’m in a big, empty room that’s constantly 97 F. a kpop band is standing in the corner and they won’t stop dancing. one of them is eating pasta and won’t share.

I'm stuck in a dark room that goes on forever, but I cannot move. My feet are stuck inside the ground, literally I can't see anything past my ankles, it's perfectly cut off. In front of me are two mirrors, side by side, the glass held in a silver frame, and the glass is generating light--the only light in the endless dark.
The mirror to my right is a normal mirror, but whenever I look at it my reflection will start naming off every one of my flaws. When I look at the other mirror, I see one of my family members, friends or pets being tortured. I can't look at anything else besides these mirrors.
A giant speaker stands behind me and it's blaring "Roller Coaster of Love" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers 24/7. I hate that song with every fiber of my being.

Endlessness with nothing but Imagine Dragons playing. I regret typing this out due to immediate dread of the universe knowing this.

A memory. The person/ people who I care about the most dying at my expense. Repetitively... But the thing is I can do something to change that outcome but I am paralyzed. I can help save them but I'm paralyzed. That situation happening again and again until I get used to it or I die. All I can do is watch. A hell in my mind. No way out.

Watching my partner die in front of me for all eternity why I can do nothing about it, while also knowing it is my fault.

(Damn, I just read the one before this and realised its the same)

I'd imagine Hell would be a very intense place for me. It would be a land of misery and darkness, and everything would be working against me. I'd smell unbearable scents, and my eyes would probably burn. This would be going on regularly, and bodily pain would also be present.

So a Yankee Candle at midnight, where you’re trapped with someone blindly trying to smack a bug with a heavy object?

I'm in a room full of elderly people and I can't leave before teaching them all how to comfortably use either computers, smartphones or other electronic devices.

I simply do not have the patience nor the pedagogical skills needed. Oh god. Dreading it already.

I’m alone in a dark room with black walls. I have no food supplied to me, no water, and nothing except a super old, laggy computer that can’t connect to the Internet. The only apps on it are google chrome and other internet browsers. I have to make 1,000 dollars using the computer in 24 hours, or someone will come in and kill me. There’s voices in the background, either telling me directly about my flaws, or gossiping about them behind my back. There’s thumbtacks on the ground, facing up, and I am forced to walk on them. I can’t flip them over. I have no way out, no way to save myself, and I’m stuck here, until the killer comes in and kills me. I have to relive this situation over and over for eternity. There’s no escape. No freedom. Nothing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back