• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LibbyM098

Ever wondered what your favorite Disney characters kids would be like all stuck in the same school? Magic Spells and Swords have got nothing against teenagers in the modern world.
But what will happen when one student discovers a secret that has been hidden for 18 years. They say the truth will set you free... What they never tell you is what the consequences could be.
You can pick any Disney couple or character to make the parents or parent of your oc. Snow White and Prince Charming's children have been taking. Drop an interest in who you would like to take.

Last edited:
I would like to have prince Eric and Princess Ariel be the parents of my character and have his sister played by someone else; that is ok with you. Also, if you want to play the sister of my character, PM, and I will show you the picture of the sister and brother.

Last edited:
I would like to have prince Eric and Princess Ariel be the parents of my character and have his sister played by someone else; that is ok with you. Also, if you want to play the sister of my character, PM, and I will show you the picture of the sister and brother.
Awesome! I will start making up the oc page. Just want to see if we get more interest first 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back