• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC

Linked contents
[CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - IC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CS ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - LORE ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CASE FILES ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - PROGRESSION
That's alright! I tried to make an alchemist guy with trust issues. I'll take whatever weapon is left. Not too worried haha.

Guess it's up to me to answer these questions... Hopefully, I've got them right. ^ร—^

Do Vampires employ lesser servants such as ghouls or summoned monsters?

Nah. When it comes to species, the only known abnormalities that arose after the Tragedy were the vampires.

Do they also have mortal human followers that oath themselves to their masters in the hope they will grant them immortality?

Sure? If they manage to find a vampire that's kind enough to take them in. Please note that the vampire outburst is more of a recent development and that it can be difficult to identify them.

Now, when it comes to human followers to vampires, there could be some, we suppose, but the general populace is terrified of vampires, because of its ruthlessness and its infamy among the people. Isn't it more likely that the vampires would kill off those mortals, instead?

On that note, if it becomes known in today's times that someone has been harboring or following a vampire, they're likely to be ostracized for it. Perhaps even worse.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. U3U

I have an idea for my priest character. He wields the Crossbow Clarent from the knights' list. But I have an idea for it. The main weapon itself, the bolt thrower, is placed ontop a secondary weapon. It's an automatic shotgun with a large drum magazine that fires explosive balls. Either that or blessed Macedonian silver slugs that feature an explosive tip containing a charge of pre-blessed mercury. It's not to kill them but rather tear them apart in the important spots to weaken them for the death sentence that is his holy bolt.

TheInsanityOfBobSemple TheInsanityOfBobSemple For the time being, Seven and I will have to discuss that possibility. Please also remember that there's a chance that you might not get your preferred roles, either. ^^;

On that note, we've noticed that you seem to be drawn to the action side of things. DLC might disappoint you in this respect, as we were orienting the roleplay towards the story and its characters, rather than the combat. >~<

However, if you're still alright with such an arrangement, we'd be glad to have you apply for us. Please let us know what you think !! UwU

hi guys! <3 so example CS has been finished! Feel free to use as reference in case anyone gets confused~ the lore is also done (only maps left, and they're not that significant). Remember that you are still able to change your CS until the deadline. Good luck everyone and happy hunting! ^-^

pinnasina pinnasina Oh, I have a character in mind. I just like writing combat a lot. My character idea is basically a religious priest full of zeal, determined to purge the world of the unholy. He sees vampires as living affronts to God and anyone that follows any other religion as heathens to be purged. He's a sadist, who enjoys torturing his subjects before ridding the world of him. I kinda plan him to sort of be an in-faction antagonist, an extremist amongst their ranks who does not take it lightly on anyone who doubts their cause.

Basically, suffer not the Heathen, the Heretic, and the Beast.

Hi guys, just pitching my interest here! Loving the detail and I'm definitely up for some committed character-focussed writing!

I've a couple of questions first though if that's ok:

1. OOC Activity: I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to be very active in the OOC owing to how busy my work and regular life will become from the middle of the next month. I believe I'll still be able to keep up writing with regularity, but I won't be on discord very much. I'll imput with plotting discussion and that kind of thing as much as I can, small-talk less so. If this is going to be a problem then please let me know.
  2. Previous Posts: Similarly, I've literally only just returned to the site after being away for quite some time, so I won't be able to provide for you a writing sample from the past month. I can provide one from further back instead.
  3. Lore Clarity: Just a few questions on existing lore:
    1. How do our characters end up in the Knights in the first place? Do we get chosen/nominated, or was there a selection process?
    2. How much would our characters know about vampires? Would they have read newspaper articles of vampire attacks and the like? Would they be expected to be vampire experts, or could they theoretically be on the team just with a sense of justice (or any other motivation) wanting to stop the atrocities without really knowing much about vampires.
    3. I may have missed it somewhere, but what's the significance of Uleandite?
I think that's all for now (no doubt I'll have more at some point :P)

Hi guys, just pitching my interest here! Loving the detail and I'm definitely up for some committed character-focussed writing!

I've a couple of questions first though if that's ok:

1. OOC Activity: I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to be very active in the OOC owing to how busy my work and regular life will become from the middle of the next month. I believe I'll still be able to keep up writing with regularity, but I won't be on discord very much. I'll imput with plotting discussion and that kind of thing as much as I can, small-talk less so. If this is going to be a problem then please let me know.
  2. Previous Posts: Similarly, I've literally only just returned to the site after being away for quite some time, so I won't be able to provide for you a writing sample from the past month. I can provide one from further back instead.
  3. Lore Clarity: Just a few questions on existing lore:
    1. How do our characters end up in the Knights in the first place? Do we get chosen/nominated, or was there a selection process?
    2. How much would our characters know about vampires? Would they have read newspaper articles of vampire attacks and the like? Would they be expected to be vampire experts, or could they theoretically be on the team just with a sense of justice (or any other motivation) wanting to stop the atrocities without really knowing much about vampires.
    3. I may have missed it somewhere, but what's the significance of Uleandite?
I think that's all for now (no doubt I'll have more at some point :P)
hi! Thank you for showing interest, really appreciate it <3 I'll try to answer your questions the best I can!

1. That will be fine! While we appreciate activity on ooc, but as long as you provide adequate contribution to character plotting and the stuff, you're good!
2. Hm, how further back are we speaking? There is an option to write something new with the prompt provided, so I'd suggest that ^-^
3. - Various of ways. Of course you will all be chosen as the best of the best as you are humanity's last hope. Maybe you were a knight of the royal family who rised up to the challenge. Maybe you are a noble who is skilled enough in combat and wanted to apply. Or maybe you are a commoner who has exceptional talent and even got the commitee to hire you themselves. If you're confused to how your character would fit into the recruiting system, we can discuss via PM (:
- The cases are rising, so there will be lots of vampire attack cases in the news. A common person would know just as much: that the vampires have gone mad. An expert would know as much as the lore provides and nothing more.
- Uleandite is fancy coal. It provides double the energy and is literally everywhere. They have some properties that will be revealed soon but otherwise think of them as fancy coal ^-^ They also allow the development of tech to be slightly faster than the supposed era (e.g. there would be basic cars by now, or maybe zeppelins!) But note that they are not some sort of pixie dust that can magic their way for everything.

I hope these would do for now :3 further questions are welcome!

Any good templates you guys would recommend for a CS?
template as in codes? I have a coding workshop myself which provides freebies (you can check out under my signature), but if you'd like something more mobile friendly I suggest welian or fudgecakez. If you mean template as in template, it is already provided in the CS thread :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back