• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC

Linked contents
[CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - IC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CS ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - LORE ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CASE FILES ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - PROGRESSION
uhh not in particular? I just know I wanted my lady in a dress and a rapier, but there wasn't a rapier option xD
Shes a bit of a stratagist so front-line fighting isn't her fortey. I'm thinking Lucan for the sole reason of 'Dagger' but eh? XD I'td be hilarious is this woman ended up with a greatsword or greataxe. X'D

I was going to go with a slightly crazy, distrustful dude who was a lone anti-vampire vigalante with a tortured past before he joined the knights.

Basically Victorian Batman except you can't exactly imprison vampires so he kills them.

wow. well then. I thought that the Victorian-gothic style would have a lot of... edgy stuff? So I made my charcter in theme but... not edgy? XD idk how to explain her really. My only Idea is 'Porcalin (?) doll that can kick your ass'

Sounds cool! It'll be interesting see you write it out! Can't wait for all the characters to be up!

I'm just writing out the RP Sample. I haven't RPed in Ages. a good few years by now. but I'm willing to get back into a semi-literate RP that isn't on Discord and doesn't die before it starts xD

Fair enough haha. I'm relatively new to the RP community as well. Just started a few months ago. But most of them I've joined have died which is sad.

Usually I do writing for fun, and I'm the dungeon master for a few weekly or bi-weekly sessions. I wanted to be a character for once, without having to worry about the story as a whole haha.

That is a mood. Its sort of the reason I stopped RPing really, No active threads and I was too socially awkward. XD

Ah, but with the mask of the internet you should feel free to cut loose!!!

Haha, and hey, me too, but you gotta own it! Not being afraid of making a fool of yourself has made me many friends!

Ain't no judgement here! Not from me, anyway.

thats fair, and I can get behind that, but I lack confidence. Half the time I just wanna hide behind a Wall X'D

Well hopefully the people here will make you feel comfortable enough to just write!

I do have a question, can there be magical weapons? Like a blessed sword or holy water that burns vampires? I plan to make an extremely religious character that wields a pair of holy bayonets or has twin blessed revolvers or has a flamethrower. Basically he's someone you use to enforce tactical advantage on the field with utter brutality. He's a sadist that thinks that the Vampires are living heresies to God, therefore all must die, preferably in agonizing deaths.

uhh not in particular? I just know I wanted my lady in a dress and a rapier, but there wasn't a rapier option xD
Shes a bit of a stratagist so front-line fighting isn't her fortey. I'm thinking Lucan for the sole reason of 'Dagger' but eh? XD I'td be hilarious is this woman ended up with a greatsword or greataxe. X'D
while there are sacred holy weapons, your characters are free to carry secondary weapons so she can bring a rapier with her :3 though they wouldn't be as effective as using a sacred weapon when it comes to exterminating a vampire, but if she can use it with twice the effectiveness as her sacred weapon, then she could uwu

I do have a question, can there be magical weapons? Like a blessed sword or holy water that burns vampires? I plan to make an extremely religious character that wields a pair of holy bayonets or has twin blessed revolvers or has a flamethrower. Basically he's someone you use to enforce tactical advantage on the field with utter brutality. He's a sadist that thinks that the Vampires are living heresies to God, therefore all must die, preferably in agonizing deaths.

hi Bob! Yes, it's possible! A blessed sword or holy water will definitely burn vampires (:< again, they will never compare in effectiveness with the main holy weapons, though. When it comes to firearms, please note that

1. They're kind of weak against turned cursed vampires as opposed to hack and slash weapons.
2. The ammos must be blessed too ehe xD or to be precise perhaps more carved with holy symbols? Since you might not want to take risks with your blessings ;D

hi Bob! Yes, it's possible! A blessed sword or holy water will definitely burn vampires (:< again, they will never compare in effectiveness with the main holy weapons, though. When it comes to firearms, please note that

1. They're kind of weak against turned cursed vampires as opposed to hack and slash weapons.
2. The ammos must be blessed too ehe xD or to be precise perhaps more carved with holy symbols? Since you might not want to take risks with your blessings ;D

I was hoping to use this insane little thing which is basically a sword, pistol, and calendar of saints. Or I was going to use two twin pistols as a backup from my main weapon which is basically the guns from Hellsing with this much stopping power against mortals.

Noooooo. Then that means I'm not first!!! No cookies for me....
nuuuuu you still win cookies uwu COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!

What are these main holy weapons? Do we create those?

Edit: Nevermind, refreshed my CS page and saw the weapons
yes haha xD also a bit updates on the gun stuff: I figured that due to gunpowder and/or friction within the walls of the firearm, the holy carvings might fade and therefore be quite useless to a vampire. Unless you can find a way to overcome these (I dont know if you can use uleandite, but it is very unconventional and won't be easy), I suggest to not use guns to kill (maybe you can stun, but it's quite a liability to use as extermination method). And also, I forgot to comment on flamethrowers but they're much more a liability for being heavy because it harms vampires very little (due to their quick regeneration skill). I'm up for discussion though if you're curious (:

I do have a question. Vampires by their very nature I shall assume are far more durable to humans. However, if, say, I shoot an unblessed cannon shell into the chest of one of them, how will it affect them?

Yay. Cookies.

And also, wow, the regeneration has to be crazy fast for fire not to work. Since if it catches the fire would just eat away anything that regenerates.

I do have a question. Vampires by their very nature I shall assume are far more durable to humans. However, if, say, I shoot an unblessed cannon shell into the chest of one of them, how will it affect them?
so I assume you're wondering if you chop up vampires to tiny pieces fast enough even without a holy weapon will they die? Er- probably, yeah, but idk if their technology has reached that spot, even with uleandite. Reminder that uleandite is just some fancy coal, not pixie dust. This makes their civilization slightly more advanced than what is meant (e.g. there would be early cars but not rocket ship).

Also pinna and I discussed further about flamethrowers- you may be able to kill an unturned vampire with it, but two reasons:

1. The damage for the cities would've been too much and perhaps this has been done before, and people would complain about their stores getting burnt. Too much loss when there are other ways to kill vampires.
2. Again, that depends on the development of the weapon. Early flame throwers might exist, but then again you have to burn them continuously with extreme heat to beat their regeneration skills otherwise you'll just end up with more complaints from the civilians, empty gas, and a really pissed vampire xD

I'm not saying firearms are impossible, but needs lots of work is what :3 otherwise if you enjoy long range weapons, you can also choose bow arrow / crossbows uwu we'll still discuss it and if we have ideas to make it work we'll contact you ~

Do Vampires employ lesser servants such as ghouls or summoned monsters? Do they also have mortal human followers that oath themselves to their masters in the hope they will grant them immortality?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back