• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC

Linked contents
[CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - IC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CS ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - LORE ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CASE FILES ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - PROGRESSION
my mothman will stab yall i s2g >:0
Does S2G stand for Sky-to the-Ginge? ;P

FINAL DAY IS APPROACHING <3 Are you guys excited? I sure am!! Tagging all the people who hasnt submitted a CS yet ~ I hope I can see you guys soon ! I notice that most of you guys live in a different timezone than I do, so I guess making the deadline official at July 21st, 23:59 CST alright ^-^ Best of luck everyone!

@geminiy @Pepsionne @Akudon SkyGinge SkyGinge @Toastyjambutter @Fortuna @Shadow @YesterToday @anderswo
Yep sorry, I've been a tired boii and progress has been slow. Thanks for the clarity on the deadline though!

hi guys! So the most exciting time has come and...CONGRATS TO ALL THE ACCEPTED (: you will receive an invitation soon, delivered by my lovely cogm (and thank you so much too for sticking with me this long ;-; couldn't have done it without you). You guys were breathtaking and I'm so thankful to have you!!! Unfortunately, decisions have been made- a very hard one, too. If you are not accepted...my deepest apologies. Thank you so much for applying though, your efforts are not unnoticed. So much of them are close calls, and it took us long to finally come to a decision. This decision is purely made based off professional grading and none are personal. So I hope we cross paths again in the future ^-^ Until then, cheers!

I'm so so so interested! I'll be looking over it more and posting an application CS as soon as possible! If there's still spots by the time I can get to it that is. I hope so. ANYWAY thanks for being awesome and having an amazing plot! Hope to be talking to you soon!

I'm so so so interested! I'll be looking over it more and posting an application CS as soon as possible! If there's still spots by the time I can get to it that is. I hope so. ANYWAY thanks for being awesome and having an amazing plot! Hope to be talking to you soon!
Hellooo~ thank you so much for your interest, and yes we do ! (: I plan to close this somewhere next week, but if u need more time, please dont hesitate to inform me~ thank u again and have a great day :3 ask me anything!

s e v e n s e v e n I've finally finished reading through everything to where I would consider myself familiar....but I'm confused. The CS page says it's closed. Who (if anyone) is still available? If it is indeed closed I appreciate your time anyway and I hope the RP goes amazing. I might lurk if you'll allow just to follow the story ^.^

omg im so sorry alskdfjsaf i'll fix that thanks for pointing it out! it's still open, and the role open is palamedes! feel free to apply, you're more than welcomed <3

Hiya! I'm thinking of playing the role of Sir Palamedes (or Lady Palamedes if you will). May I know how are candidates chosen to be part of the knights? Do they have to come from any particular background / have connections?

Hiya! I'm thinking of playing the role of Sir Palamedes (or Lady Palamedes if you will). May I know how are candidates chosen to be part of the knights? Do they have to come from any particular background / have connections?
Hi! Thank you again for taking interest (:

You may apply for Sir/Lady Palamedes! Note that it is not a 100% guarantee you will land the spot, therefore it is best if you provide yourself a second/third favorite just in case.

As for background/connection, there should be no issue for the most part. Here we advocate for freedom of creative writing, therefore first you can write as you please! We do not want to limit your character's potential for the most part. Just make it make sense, have them somewhat competent but not till 'god-modding'. If you're worried to how your character will be taken into the round table in the first place, that is later's problem once you are accepted. You will be contacted by us, and we will discuss together what would work best for the plot AND your own character arc (because we care about each player's character developments <3) So don't worry about that yet!

If you still have doubts though, you can let me know~

lovely! :D I'll get to brainstorming right away.

Also, apologies in advance if I mess up place names. I'm wholly unfamiliar with details of the London City topography.

lovely! :D I'll get to brainstorming right away.

Also, apologies in advance if I mess up place names. I'm wholly unfamiliar with details of the London City topography.
Don't worry about it! We're all here to learn (writing and history alike)~

I've prepared a little something in the lore section for London. I don't know if that helps by much, but I guess Wikipedia is still your best friend~

Looking forward to your application!! <3

Don't worry about it! We're all here to learn (writing and history alike)~

I've prepared a little something in the lore section for London. I don't know if that helps by much, but I guess Wikipedia is still your best friend~

Looking forward to your application!! <3

Oh yes, I've read that. It's definitely helpful! But I just know I'm going to botch something up xP I shall try my best!

Ah! I have a question. Before the founding of the Knights of Round, I'm guessing altercations with Vampires though uncommon are not unheard of? Would it be reasonable to already have various organizations/bodies actively (or semi-actively) on the lookout/hunt for the vampires (or various monsters if there are)?

Ah! I have a question. Before the founding of the Knights of Round, I'm guessing altercations with Vampires though uncommon are not unheard of? Would it be reasonable to already have various organizations/bodies actively (or semi-actively) on the lookout/hunt for the vampires (or various monsters if there are)?
Aside from uleandite (and maybe some plants here and there), the only effect of the Tragedy of Babilim is just the appearances of beings that thirsts blood (in which we call "vampires"), so there aren't any other "monsters" to say ^^. Vampires do live among all of us, still, and it is mostly illegal to eliminate ones that are not curse-bearers (emergence of curse bearers only appear very recently and have caused many deaths. this is what leads to the formation of the knights). They are, however, still discriminated upon and there is little to no incident where you will see a vampire just comfortably declaring themselves in broad daylight.

Also, you can do very little to a vampire without the 13 Sacred Weapons, so solo hunters would probably not do very much ^^;; I THINK it might be possible that some groups have risen to try and take a stand, but of course they would uh....for better or worse choice of wordings, "would have failed very hard".

Aside from uleandite (and maybe some plants here and there), the only effect of the Tragedy of Babilim is just the appearances of beings that thirsts blood (in which we call "vampires"), so there aren't any other "monsters" to say ^^. Vampires do live among all of us, still, and it is mostly illegal to eliminate ones that are not curse-bearers (emergence of curse bearers only appear very recently and have caused many deaths. this is what leads to the formation of the knights). They are, however, still discriminated upon and there is little to no incident where you will see a vampire just comfortably declaring themselves in broad daylight.

Also, you can do very little to a vampire without the 13 Sacred Weapons, so solo hunters would probably not do very much ^^;; I THINK it might be possible that some groups have risen to try and take a stand, but of course they would uh....for better or worse choice of wordings, "would have failed very hard".

Oh!! So other than Curse Bearers, for all intents and purposes a normal 'vampire' would be treated like the average human (prejudices aside)?

Unless they attack someone or is caught trying to turn others into their kind?

In this sense, there would be some very old Vampires? Going off the fact that they aren't 'hunted' or actively fought against and have cell regeneration. Or do they still have 'human' lifespans?

Oh!! So other than Curse Bearers, for all intents and purposes a normal 'vampire' would be treated like the average human (prejudices aside)?

Unless they attack someone or is caught trying to turn others into their kind?

In this sense, there would be some very old Vampires? Going off the fact that they aren't 'hunted' or actively fought against and have cell regeneration. Or do they still have 'human' lifespans?

Yes! They are immortal beings, and they do not age. And there WOULD be very old vampires. But just because it is typically "illegal", does not mean the authorities wouldn't occasionally... turn a blind eye. Vampires aren't that large in number though. And like you said, you can technically turn people into vampires, but THAT's illegal (so is harming humans). The regular person is rarely to meet one, or even if you meet one, they are "closeted" (if they even want to go mingle in the first place, they have their own society sorta).

Yes! They are immortal beings, and they do not age. And there WOULD be very old vampires. But just because it is typically "illegal", does not mean the authorities wouldn't occasionally... turn a blind eye. Vampires aren't that large in number though. And like you said, you can technically turn people into vampires, but THAT's illegal (so is harming humans). The regular person is rarely to meet one, or even if you meet one, they are "closeted" (if they even want to go mingle in the first place, they have their own society sorta).

Immortal? I can see the appeal for wanting to turn oneself into a vampire ^3^ whether willingly or unwillingly on the vampire's part.. eh heh

Immortal? I can see the appeal for wanting to turn oneself into a vampire ^3^ whether willingly or unwillingly on the vampire's part.. eh heh
>w> hmmm? hehe also I included a mini FAQ in the lore section! if you have any more questions let me know, I'll include them maybe >w0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back