• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - PROGRESSION

Index
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Navigational Index​
Linked contents
[CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - IC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CS ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - LORE ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CASE FILES ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - PROGRESSION

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Demons
in
Lamb's Clothing
Progression

- Prologue: The Princess and The Pauper
- Chapter 1: Knights of the Round Table
- Chapter 2: The Empty Vial
- Chapter 3: Tears of an Angel
- TBA​

Note: What will be written here is not 100% accurate. Discrepancies from in-character posts may be caused by:

1. Leaving of members
2. Last minute plot changes due to one reason or another (though this is rather unlikely)

Still, every information here is to be considered as canon material unless I suddenly specify against it (also unlikely). Summaries will include the main plot, but will NOT include personal character arcs. I expect every member to take note of their own personal progression.

โ›ง c o d e d _ b y _ s p o o k i e โ›ง

- Prologue: The Princess and The Pauper
- Chapter 1: Knights of the Round Table
- Chapter 2: The Empty Vial
- Chapter 3: Tears of an Angel
- TBA​

Note: What will be written here is not 100% accurate. Discrepancies from in-character posts may be caused by:

1. Leaving of members
2. Last minute plot changes due to one reason or another (though this is rather unlikely)

Still, every information here is to be considered as canon material unless I suddenly specify against it (also unlikely). Summaries will include the main plot, but will NOT include personal character arcs. I expect every member to take note of their own personal progression.​

Last edited:
prologue: the princess and the pauper

Prologue
The Princess and The Pauper

There was a time when everything was so disgustingly simple.

He was a boy, she was a girl- can I make it anymore obvious? There was no princess, there was no pauper; only two bright eyes and a dream much too big for their size. The adults call them childish, that they should just grow up. I call them brave.

It was the day of the knighting. Against all odds, the two unlikely pair made their way up the rooftop, the place where I happened to encounter them. Call it fate, should you believe in such a thing, I'd let you decide.

I have not been so entertained for a long while- and perhaps I especially needed it that day. The boy who was so clearly in love, and both who were oblivious. The girl, however, there was...something about her. Something that shook something, something that, as much as I do not believe in faith, called for me. And I ached.

And so, I gave her my badge, the emblem that distinguishes me from the rest of the population. There were only twelve of them, one for each member of the round table. I was not sure why I did what I did, but I did. Anselm would not be too happy about this. But when all was said and all was done, I came to eventual realization: I suppose I did give it away for one single reason.

And that reason is for me to know and for you, my dear readers, to find out. But let me give you a hint: it starts with hope.

[Note: for this section, I suggest you still read the prologue regardless. It's only one post, come on guys.]

Prologue: The Princess and The Pauper

There was a time when everything was so disgustingly simple.

He was a boy, she was a girl- can I make it anymore obvious? There was no princess, there was no pauper; only two bright eyes and a dream much too big for their size. The adults call them childish, that they should just grow up. I call them brave.

It was the day of the knighting. Against all odds, the two unlikely pair made their way up the rooftop, the place where I happened to encounter them. Call it fate, should you believe in such a thing, I'd let you decide.

I have not been so entertained for a long while- and perhaps I especially needed it that day. The boy who was so clearly in love, and both who were oblivious. The girl, however, there was...something about her. Something that shook something, something that, as much as I do not believe in faith, called for me. And I ached.

And so, I gave her my badge, the emblem that distinguishes me from the rest of the population. There were only twelve of them, one for each member of the round table. I was not sure why I did what I did, but I did. Anselm would not be too happy about this. But when all was said and all was done, I came to eventual realization: I suppose I did give it away for one single reason.

And that reason is for me to know and for you, my dear readers, to find out. But let me give you a hint: it starts with hope.

[Note: for this section, I suggest you still read the prologue regardless. It's only one post, come on guys.]

Last edited:
chapter one: the knights of the round table

Chapter 1
Knights of the Round Table

Today, the whole of London rejoiced.

Two knights have been brought up to our ranks, two brave, talented souls prepared to lay down their life for โ€œthe greater goodโ€. I watched it all then, the pair of them wide eyed and spirits burning, and I could not help but wonder: until when shall the flames remain ablaze?

At morning, the streets have celebrated. At night, when all was quieter and the world was bigger, we start to realize what it means to be just human.

It had been less than a week since his passing: Sir Galahad, the world had remembered him. Haymitch Donnely is what I would have chosen. London knew him as the man who slayed, I knew him as the man who lived. The world mourned for his loss as a knight, I grieved for him as a friend.

Alas, nothing we do shall ever bring him back. Life ends in death: that was how things were meant to be. That was how things should be.

That night we have feasted, and we raised them our glasses.

To humanity.

Chapter 1: Knights of the Round Table

Today, the whole of London rejoiced.

Two knights have been brought up to our ranks, two brave, talented souls prepared to lay down their life for โ€œthe greater goodโ€. I watched it all then, the pair of them wide eyed and spirits burning, and I could not help but wonder: until when shall the flames remain ablaze?

At morning, the streets have celebrated. At night, when all was quieter and the world was bigger, we start to realize what it means to be just human.

It had been less than a week since his passing: Sir Galahad, the world had remembered him. Haymitch Donnely is what I would have chosen. London knew him as the man who slayed, I knew him as the man who lived. The world mourned for his loss as a knight, I grieved for him as a friend.

Alas, nothing we do shall ever bring him back. Life ends in death: that was how things were meant to be. That was how things should be.

That night we have feasted, and we raised them our glasses.

To humanity.

Last edited:
chapter two: the empty vial

Chapter 11
The Empty Vial

WIP

Chapter 2: The Empty VIal