• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 : 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
OOC LINK
Demon's Broken Promise
The Reawakening
SCIENCE FANTASY
MMORPG
SEMI-OPEN WORLD
Code by Serobliss
A.R.C.A.N.A
Welcome to Haven, user.
Allow me to introduce myself first, my name is A.R.C.A.N.A, otherwise known as Advanced Recurrent Computation and Neural-based Autonomous Intelligence. Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have during the tour. I do hope you will enjoy your stay.
  • 「 INTRO 」
    IN THE BEGINNING
    What are demons?
    Crazed, bloodthirsty, uncontrollable creatures? Spawns of hell born to torment the living? Monsters of myth and legends told to children to make them behave?

All of these rumors and stories of what demons are supposed to be, what they have always been believed to be. Since the beginning of time, whenever someone had been suspected of being a demon or possibly have been possessed by one, the people of this realm, Aeloria, either shunned, killed, or banished these individuals out of their hometowns, and cities, sending them off into the wilderness alone and without any form of protection. While some of these demons may had been dangerous and maniacal, committing crimes such as murder or theft, not every demon was in this sense, however, many humans did not see the difference.

Because of the difference in views amongst society, eventually four powerful demons had decided that if society would deem demons as untrustworthy and a menace to the realm, instead of constantly attempting to find one place after another to live, they would create a place where all demons could live together in peace and harmony. This place would house any and all demons that wished for a peaceful life for themselves or their families, it would even welcome humans who shared respect for demon-kind alike and were exiled from their own hometowns and cities because of their respected views for demons. This place was safe, it was home, it was a Haven.

The city of Haven, split into five distinct sections, run by four leaders of four clans. Black Rose, Bloody Moon, Ravinca, and Serpent's Kiss. The four individual demons were the original founders of the city, creating the entirety of the large space with their own two hands and abilities. Each clan being ruled by a different leader meant that each territory had a distinct difference in look and sometimes even laws, each of the four clans specialized in one or more different categories, such as one might be the true strength of Haven, another might be the main medical run of the city, etc.
    The fifth sector of the city is known as the Neutral Zone, where anyone that might've ever come to Haven had not wished to join a specific clan at the time and preferred to live on their own. The Neutral Zone is defended by all four clans equally.

THE PROMISE FOR PEACE
    Centuries passed, Haven soon became a well-known city throughout the realm, human governments eventually came to accept the large city as long as the demons that had lived there had continued to keep the peace and would not harm any humans cities or towns outside of their own grounds. Soon enough, the founders and World Leaders had gathered together and signed a treaty that was meant to be considered a cease fire between Haven and the rest of the world.

All seemed at peace as the following centuries went by without any trouble, within a matter of a single year or so, Haven even soon became a tourist vacation spot for many individuals. Everything seemed as though it had been back to normal, and demon-kind had been considered equals with humans. This all changed in a single day however, suddenly, news spread across the globe as a tragedy had occurred, two of the World Leaders were murdered in cold blood and the murderer had been a demon. Dressed in all black with a hood over their head, the only thing to prove that they had been a demon were the mismatched eye colors, claws and a devilish toothy grin that all was shown on camera. On the back of their coat was the symbol of Haven.

That same day, questions were asked to the leaders of Haven, even with explaining and denying that they had anything to do with the murder, nothing was believed. In a single day, war broke out between Haven and the rest of the world, the treaty had been broken and it was believed that demons were as horrible as they had always been. Rather than allow themselves to fall victim to lies, Haven defended itself against the onslaught. With the entire might of the human world against just the power of Haven, of course, even the leaders were aware that they would not prevail, nor did they want to unleash their full potential and kill off the human race. So, at the cost of the lives of the four leaders, they sacrificed themselves by turning their life forces into energy before putting the entirety of Haven under a barrier that hid it from sight and protected it from outside damage such as bombardments. With being unable to do any further harm to Haven as well as defeating the leaders of the city, the World Government ceased fire, believing that Haven would fall on its own without any leadership.

THE NEW RISE
    Years passed, and eventually new leadership rose within the walls of Haven, unaware to the rest of the World Government. These new leaders have been either friends, loved ones, or even enemies of the previous leaders. Rising up to the position of their fallen leaders to take up the new role as protectors and rulers of their own respective clan. To this day, humans and demons are still allowed to enter and leave the walls of Haven. Although unlike in the past, the number of individuals that came have dwindled down severely over time. No longer do random humans come for tourism vacations, no longer do human businessmen and women come to do direct trade.

Life has gone to silence between the two worlds.

Meanwhile, outside of the walls of Haven and in the city of what is known as Bastion, a new organization has risen up out of the blue. A group known as the "Ash Wolves" an entire organization full of humans that preach that they are the 'heroes' of humanity. They state that they would eradicate all demon life from their realm and prove that humans are the superior race. Multiple times over, they have shown example after example of their might and ability to kill demons by publicly showing executions of demons they had captured. Each and every time, specific individuals were shown committing these executions as a form of rally to give the organization a group of faces children and adults could look up to. As much of the support the group received and with the number of individuals that joined their ranks, never once did the Ash Wolves ever reveal their much darker side of how they have done business or recruitments.
「 INTRO 」
「 ABOUT 」
「 RULES 」
OST 1 — MAIN THEME
Avaddon De' Angulis - Black Rose Leader
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis.
Serpent's Kiss Leader

Ravinca Leader

Bloody Moon's Leader

Ash Wolves Leader

Last edited:
Hi hello, gonna casually take the uh, Ravinca second-in-command pwease lol

but yes! we are open and we do not bite!

IS FOR ME?
YASS FRIENDO
Hello! I would love to take the Serpent's Kiss Leader role :3
I’d love Serpent’s Kiss second-in-command :)
Hi hello, gonna casually take the uh, Ravinca second-in-command pwease lol

but yes! we are open and we do not bite!
All yours friendos! XD
Hi, is this still open?
Heyo, gonna throw my hat in the ring and show interest for the role of second-in-command of the Black Rose.
Woo! Welcome aboard friendos! Yes, it is still open and always open!
And the role is all yours friendo!

by the way, for roles is it first come first serve or application? : 0
It's first come first serve. Lmao, people can also request for roles that are not listed..and I will add them as needed.
this is cool. can i go for ash wolves second in command?
XD sorryyy, I had forgotten to update this. Although that position is currently taken by animegirl20 animegirl20

Could I interest you in any other position or one that you might want to add?

It's first come first serve. Lmao, people can also request for roles that are not listed..and I will add them as needed.

XD sorryyy, I had forgotten to update this. Although that position is currently taken by animegirl20 animegirl20

Could I interest you in any other position or one that you might want to add?
that's fine, could i do bloody moon leader instead?

awesome. i have some ideas already. is there a character sheet or anything i could use to get started before it opens up?
I've pinged you to the OOC thread friendo
Also above the OOC page there is a link to the character sheets thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back