• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 π”Ήπ•£π• π•œπ•–π•Ÿ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•šπ•€π•– (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am a bit slow on my character creation process as I am having trouble with how I can make them a fun character to interact with @~@

πŸ€” you could always develop that in the roleplay, mayhaps ?? but what do you have so far for them ? i could or well, anyone could help bounce ideas and see which vibe ?

ah - sweet ! i shall get a post up sometime today, hopefully ^^

Just letting all those know!
The first post as well as the IC is up now! If your character has been accepted, feel free to stop posting!

Thank you for your patience and continued interest!

Is Haven a dystopian steampunk city? What’s the technology level?

I get a Sin City modern vibe from your first post. With how the head of a city of millions is hanging out in a cofeee shop.

πŸ€” you could always develop that in the roleplay, mayhaps ?? but what do you have so far for them ? i could or well, anyone could help bounce ideas and see which vibe ?

ah - sweet ! i shall get a post up sometime today, hopefully ^^
Well, so far the character I have been making...
  • Is a formal gal with the hobby of doing impressionism art.
  • Really isn't into raising fisticuffs or just acting brash in general.
  • Really good at doing research (Gathers a lot of data in a short span of time)
  • No stranger to modern tech as she uses them often.
  • Has little casual charm.
  • Well trained in firearms
In regards to character background, I may have to look to lore to fit them right in the cast.

Well, so far the character I have been making...
  • Is a formal gal with the hobby of doing impressionism art.
  • Really isn't into raising fisticuffs or just acting brash in general.
  • Really good at doing research (Gathers a lot of data in a short span of time)
  • No stranger to modern tech as she uses them often.
  • Has little casual charm.
  • Well trained in firearms
In regards to character background, I may have to look to lore to fit them right in the cast.

mm so you're seeing how you can make her more fun to interact with, yeah ? you could give her a silly fear that pops up on occasion ? something like bubbles lol could lead to some fun interactions with the other babes lol but certainly don't have to go with that ! 's just what popped into my mind lmao that or she's someone that's on the motherly side ? and tendency to whack people upside the head ( totally not using another character of mine as an example ) for being stupid. not sure if that'd be considered fun since some of the characters might react to that negatively πŸ€” yuhwa would have complained, but nonetheless laugh it off.

there's always the option of them being deadpan. i know that tends to lead to some fun interactions.

although i think they sound fun to interact with ? mayhaps look into some canon characters from animes and such and seeing ways you can add more to your own babe ? no need to copy things word for word, but just to give you some ideas that have a similar vibe to your own character ?

regardless, another option is always seeing how they interact with the other characters in the roleplay. and depending on how characters react to your character could lead to fun interactions ? i know yuhwa would have a blast being around her.

Is Haven a dystopian steampunk city? What’s the technology level?

I get a Sin City modern vibe from your first post. With how the head of a city of millions is hanging out in a cofeee shop.
So, each of the four clans has a different look at it. Depending however the leader of the clan wants the place to look...of course, it cant go to be something like a wasteland kind of style but each territory looks different in some sense. For example; Black Rose territory has an slightly olden style look to it...with some roads being completely paved while others are like cobblestone and some of the buildings are similar to like old british ones back in the day..kind of all pressed together.

A different clan's look can have a bit of a more japanese style type if the leader so wishes that is how they want their territory to be built and maintained.

Tech-level is a mix between modern and advanced. There arent any flying cars in Haven, but there are holograms and holotapes when it comes to reading news instead of newspapers. Calls are both modern with phones or holodisks where the person can throw a disk in front of them while it projects a visual appearance of the person on the opposite end.

Hope this helps.

Human cities are much more advanced than Haven though.
This does not mean Haven is completely out of the loop however, as one clan...I believe it was Ravinca..is all about R&D, so there is always new stuff coming out.

mm so you're seeing how you can make her more fun to interact with, yeah ? you could give her a silly fear that pops up on occasion ? something like bubbles lol could lead to some fun interactions with the other babes lol but certainly don't have to go with that ! 's just what popped into my mind lmao that or she's someone that's on the motherly side ? and tendency to whack people upside the head ( totally not using another character of mine as an example ) for being stupid. not sure if that'd be considered fun since some of the characters might react to that negatively πŸ€” yuhwa would have complained, but nonetheless laugh it off.

there's always the option of them being deadpan. i know that tends to lead to some fun interactions.

although i think they sound fun to interact with ? mayhaps look into some canon characters from animes and such and seeing ways you can add more to your own babe ? no need to copy things word for word, but just to give you some ideas that have a similar vibe to your own character ?

regardless, another option is always seeing how they interact with the other characters in the roleplay. and depending on how characters react to your character could lead to fun interactions ? i know yuhwa would have a blast being around her.
Yunwha does live life very well despite his role.

These are actually pretty good suggestions and advice thank you!

Question on posts and scenes. We are in the first setup scene. Do you want everyone to make 1 post and move on, or do a couple while we wait for everyone to catch up?

What’s the expected give and take?

I can envision a number of back-and-forth posts in transit or just a jump to the next next scene in the tower. Depends on what kind of pacing we are going for.

Nothingness Nothingness Was my character accepted?
Yeep! As gmim stated, if I give your sheet a reaction, it has been approved!

Question on posts and scenes. We are in the first setup scene. Do you want everyone to make 1 post and move on, or do a couple while we wait for everyone to catch up?

What’s the expected give and take?

I can envision a number of back-and-forth posts in transit or just a jump to the next next scene in the tower. Depends on what kind of pacing we are going for.
There is no solid posting order or frequency for the roleplay. I do not mind if ya guys post more than once even prior to getting to the meeting at the tower. You can reach the tower first if you'd like!
All I ask is that posting does not come to a point where it is just two people going back and forth for like a whole page.

Yeep! As gmim stated, if I give your sheet a reaction, it has been approved!

There is no solid posting order or frequency for the roleplay. I do not mind if ya guys post more than once even prior to getting to the meeting at the tower. You can reach the tower first if you'd like!
All I ask is that posting does not come to a point where it is just two people going back and forth for like a whole page.
Makes sense. Maybe we’ll do one more on the airship and then meet and greet with whomever arrives at the tower

I was waiting to see if there would be more posts. Looks like the Ash Wolfs might have already taken out a few people…

I’ll post the airship scene transitioning to the meetup tonight.

i'll post w/ yuhwa sometime tomorrow ^^

gmimperfecti gmimperfecti do you mind if I ask when you're able to reply each week? It doesn't have to be immediately, but weekly would be nice if you can manage it. :}

Darkbloom Darkbloom
So, regarding your most recent post. I do not think Beezlebub is at the meeting yet. Although she said she tended to make it early, unless I'm mistakened..the end of the post did not state she was there yet. She was waving to her members of her clan I think.

Can you confirm this, or am I the one that is mistaken? lmao Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

Darkbloom Darkbloom
So, regarding your most recent post. I do not think Beezlebub is at the meeting yet. Although she said she tended to make it early, unless I'm mistakened..the end of the post did not state she was there yet. She was waving to her members of her clan I think.

Can you confirm this, or am I the one that is mistaken? lmao Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
Oh okey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back