• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π”»π•–π•žπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 π”Ήπ•£π• π•œπ•–π•Ÿ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•šπ•€π•– (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just a quick update::

My character has been completed! I will get up the IC by this evening if not by tomorrow along with the first post!

o would anyone like to plot with yuhwa, mayhaps ?? i'm down to plot whatever ^^ friendships, enemies, romance, all that good stuff lol 's don't have much planned for yuhwa, personally ?? other than yuhwa getting his eye injury πŸ€” but that's about it lmao

ye - that's valid ! just thought i toss that option out there ^^

o would anyone like to plot with yuhwa, mayhaps ?? i'm down to plot whatever ^^ friendships, enemies, romance, all that good stuff lol 's don't have much planned for yuhwa, personally ?? other than yuhwa getting his eye injury πŸ€” but that's about it lmao
I wouldn't mind plotting!
Anything you had in mind that possibly Vincent and Yuhwa might have together? lmao

Also Darkbloom Darkbloom looks like you got a second-in-command! O:

And Qazi Qazi
I shall review your character as soon as I get the chance! Thank you for your interest and welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Anything you had in mind that possibly Avaddon and Yuhwa might have together? lmao

Also Darkbloom Darkbloom looks like you got a second-in-command! O:

And Qazi Qazi
I shall review your character as soon as I get the chance! Thank you for your interest and welcome aboard!
Thank you.

Soon. Beezle-Bub is still in progress looks like.

Anything you had in mind that possibly Avaddon and Yuhwa might have together? lmao
πŸ€” i feel like they'd have a chaotic relationship w/ avaddon's persona and yuhwa's tendency to cause mischief and full on chaos. i do see them bickering a lot lol yuhwa attempting to tease avaddon as much as possible whenever they cross paths lmao

despite the fact i asked to plot, i am horrible when it comes to plotting apparently 🀑

πŸ€” i feel like they'd have a chaotic relationship w/ avaddon's persona and yuhwa's tendency to cause mischief and full on chaos. i do see them bickering a lot lol yuhwa attempting to tease avaddon as much as possible whenever they cross paths lmao

despite the fact i asked to plot, i am horrible when it comes to plotting apparently 🀑
Lmao! That's completely oki!
Hah, depending on what kind of mischief and chaos Yuhwa would start up, as long as people dont get hurt in the end, Vincent would be fine. Although, if its anything crazy that could risk harming peeps...God...Vincent would be mentally freaking out every second Yuhwa is causing shit lmao.

God...I hate it when I forget my own characters' names. Avaddon was the original name of my character lmao..

I just completed it....
Awesome! I will review it now!

Is the IC up?
No..😭
Apologies for the delay, I will get to this as soon as I possibly can.

Last edited:
I shall be working on getting the IC up and first post up now...However, first...I must address two things.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
So, I noticed you stated you were done with your character although I just wanted to point out a couple of different things on your sheet. They are mostly all minor things though.

- Did you notice that you left the "gender" spot empty. I know she is a female, but might wish to still put it up, please.

- You also left the "race" spot empty as well. I am aware she is a demon, but please do put it up.

- You can change the ability "Enhanced durability" to something else if you wish, all demons have a durability that is higher than humans. Unless you want her durability to be generally higher than most demons as well?

gmimperfecti gmimperfecti
So, I've approved of your character. Although I do have a question about your fourth ability "Bloodsworn"
So, wait...he can summon these female cultists...like anywhere at anytime? Will they just be like coming out of the ground, pools of blood, or something? Or are they just...going to jump into the situation randomly from somewhere?

If they are jumping in from a random location, where are they located to be able to do this inside the city unless they are coming from outside the city and getting into it when he calls for them...and if this is the case, how do they get passed Haven's guards at each entrance?

And finally, is there a weakness to this ability? Since I do not believe I saw you put one for this power.

I shall be working on getting the IC up and first post up now...However, first...I must address two things.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan
So, I noticed you stated you were done with your character although I just wanted to point out a couple of different things on your sheet. They are mostly all minor things though.

- Did you notice that you left the "gender" spot empty. I know she is a female, but might wish to still put it up, please.

- You also left the "race" spot empty as well. I am aware she is a demon, but please do put it up.

- You can change the ability "Enhanced durability" to something else if you wish, all demons have a durability that is higher than humans. Unless you want her durability to be generally higher than most demons as well?

So, I've approved of your character. Although I do have a question about your fourth ability "Bloodsworn"
So, wait...he can summon these female cultists...like anywhere at anytime? Will they just be like coming out of the ground, pools of blood, or something? Or are they just...going to jump into the situation randomly from somewhere?

If they are jumping in from a random location, where are they located to be able to do this inside the city unless they are coming from outside the city and getting into it when he calls for them...and if this is the case, how do they get passed Haven's guards at each entrance?

And finally, is there a weakness to this ability? Since I do not believe I saw you put one for this power.
I fixed the gender and race part, but the Durablity i wanted her more durable than most demons as well.

I fixed the gender and race part, but the Durablity i wanted her more durable than most demons as well.
Thank you for the fix and clarifying with the durability thing. If you could then please also add that to the description of the ability, that'd be great! Thanks!

Great question. Let’s go with them being a cult (fixed number that takes work to expand like tending a garden). They are cultist in the Bloody Moon areas these days. They can either follow him like a personal guard squad or be summoned from an exsanguinated corpse β€œblood summon” which convos with Abilty2.

As for power level, not sure how your power scale works but in Exalted for example they would function as a buff against bosses as a combination of meat shields, corpse explosions, and blood banks. Against squads of minions or red shirts they help even the odds. In general it’s nice to have people to boss around that are a bit more powerful than the average minion. I’m thinking like the Maids or Shadow Demons in Overlord. They aren’t going to slay the big antagonist but they are fun to stunt with.

Here’s a bit more background from Exalted. I’m thinking between a 2-dot or 3-dot cult, which ever works.

Gods know that worship gives them power. Your character also learned this lesson and has worshipers who honor her as their patron goddess. It doesn’t matter if the character’s worshipers love or fear her. What matters is that they make regular offerings and prayers to her. However, cults based upon love endure far longer when facing oppression or persecution. If you actively aid your worshipers, your cult will grow and spread.

TraitDescription
β€’You have a small but devoted cult. Perhaps a halfdozen full-time priests or nuns tend a few shrines and make offerings to you. Every morning when you awaken, you automatically gain one additional point of temporary Willpower.
β€’β€’The members of one large community or several small ones worship you. Several hundred people make daily prayers and small offerings to you. You gain a point of temporary Willpower every morning and also regain two motes of Essence per hour from worship.
β€’β€’β€’You are venerated in a large region. Several thousand people daily seek your favor or forbearance. (Characters who are god-kings of a single city have this level of worship.) You may regain one point of temporary Willpower once every 24 hours as a reflexive action. You gain three additional motes of Essence per hour from the power of the cult. The Realm has heard rumors of your worship.

Great question. Let’s go with them being a cult (fixed number that takes work to expand like tending a garden). They are cultist in the Bloody Moon areas these days. They can either follow him like a personal guard squad or be summoned from an exsanguinated corpse β€œblood summon” which convos with Abilty2.

As for power level, not sure how your power scale works but in Exalted for example they would function as a buff against bosses as a combination of meat shields, corpse explosions, and blood banks. Against squads of minions or red shirts they help even the odds. In general it’s nice to have people to boss around that are a bit more powerful than the average minion. I’m thinking like the Maids or Shadow Demons in Overlord. They aren’t going to slay the big antagonist but they are fun to stunt with.

Here’s a bit more background from Exalted. I’m thinking between a 2-dot or 3-dot cult, which ever works.

Gods know that worship gives them power. Your character also learned this lesson and has worshipers who honor her as their patron goddess. It doesn’t matter if the character’s worshipers love or fear her. What matters is that they make regular offerings and prayers to her. However, cults based upon love endure far longer when facing oppression or persecution. If you actively aid your worshipers, your cult will grow and spread.

TraitDescription
β€’You have a small but devoted cult. Perhaps a halfdozen full-time priests or nuns tend a few shrines and make offerings to you. Every morning when you awaken, you automatically gain one additional point of temporary Willpower.
β€’β€’The members of one large community or several small ones worship you. Several hundred people make daily prayers and small offerings to you. You gain a point of temporary Willpower every morning and also regain two motes of Essence per hour from worship.
β€’β€’β€’You are venerated in a large region. Several thousand people daily seek your favor or forbearance. (Characters who are god-kings of a single city have this level of worship.) You may regain one point of temporary Willpower once every 24 hours as a reflexive action. You gain three additional motes of Essence per hour from the power of the cult. The Realm has heard rumors of your worship.
Alrighty! I think I get where you're coming from with all this.
To make it simply, as a weakness they are like meat shields and such that are not meant to be super powerful but more as a distraction and help out however possible kind of deal?

Lmao! That's completely oki!
Hah, depending on what kind of mischief and chaos Yuhwa would start up, as long as people dont get hurt in the end, Vincent would be fine. Although, if its anything crazy that could risk harming peeps...God...Vincent would be mentally freaking out every second Yuhwa is causing shit lmao.

God...I hate it when I forget my own characters' names. Avaddon was the original name of my character lmao..

not me not remembering characters either i have a horrible memory, i swear lol but yeah ! yuhwa would never put anyone in danger ^^ him on the other hand ? cue him doing the most stupidest of things to himself and proceeding to get himself injured or knocked on the head. the man has no self-preservation skills, i swear. he's the one that'll probably pull pranks ( harmless, i swear ). that or starting shit and going " oh shit. i bit off more than i can chew " and or trouble just naturally occurring whenever he's around because the man is a literal trouble magnet wherever he goes hguihui

not me not remembering characters either i have a horrible memory, i swear lol but yeah ! yuhwa would never put anyone in danger ^^ him on the other hand ? cue him doing the most stupidest of things to himself and proceeding to get himself injured or knocked on the head. the man has no self-preservation skills, i swear. he's the one that'll probably pull pranks ( harmless, i swear ). that or starting shit and going " oh shit. i bit off more than i can chew " and or trouble just naturally occurring whenever he's around because the man is a literal trouble magnet wherever he goes hguihui
Pfff!
Well, even if he doesnt risk putting anyone else in danger...the simple idea of putting himself in danger is going to worry the living christ out of Vincent either way then! Lmao!

Just letting all those know!
The first post as well as the IC is up now! If your character has been accepted, feel free to stop posting!

Thank you for your patience and continued interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back