• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
I just really hope that whatever happens he’ll be okay. I don’t know why I care for one human. Usually I can be horrible with demon it feels like humans are different.“ he said and sighed. He was hoping that maybe he could just go back and everything would be okay for everyone but he knew it wasn’t likely.

Angelica Summers

Helping Sean is my first quest out of the years I’ve been in heaven. I can’t turn back now… but… I missed this so much…” she admitted, resting her hands on her knees.​

I really want to go back to my hometown and just see my childhood home or something. Though if I did I know I’d never want to leave this world.“ he said with a sigh. This world was depressing to him. It made him really sad

Angelica Summers

She nodded in understanding of how he felt. She could relate. The little puppy that was seated on her lap, wobbled over and sat in Liam’s lap. Angel smirked, “I would too. I miss my home. It was unprecedented when I passed.”​

Liam looked at the small puppy. He forgot how cute animals could be. He wish he wouldn’t have ever been a demon but he couldn’t turn back time. “This place has been reminding me more and more of the person I used to be. All these feelings that I’m having are overwhelming.

Angelica Summers

She felt bad for him in a way. But he was a demon, unlike of herself. She very slowly rose and hand to rest on his shoulder. “I’m sorry.”​

He looked at her and smiled softly. He really didn’t want to complete his mission but he may have met his end if he didn’t. There was so much expected of him. “nah it’s okay. It’s something you should be sorry for. I keep thinking if I was just a little bit tougher I could have stopped what had happened that day. To be honest I kind of want to look up my name to see the aftermath of my death.“ he admited

Angelica Summers

I understand what you mean. Though I felt it was the right thing for me to do to save that girl that day,” she says, her hand patting his back. She then thought as well. “You know, I actually saw a library on my way here. We could go there and see if the computers have any information,” she suggested.​

For me the way I died wasn’t so heroic. I sort of wish I died a different way. I really was just minding my business and my life went down hill literally.“ he said and sighed sadly. He looked at her and wondered. “I would like to check it out. To be honest I really just want to know what happened to my funeral if I even had one.

Angelica Summers

Angel slightly had some of her light enter Liam, to calm him. She was obviously an Angel after doing so. She nods and says, “it’s all right… but come with me and I’ll show you where the library is.” She then stood and outstretched a hand.​

Liam calmed down a bit and took her hand. He felt like he was absolutely crazy for hanging out with an Angel and disobeying orders. “alright. I’ll make sure that I won’t start crying or something if we’re in the library and I find something I don’t like. I would look bad.“ he said

Angelica Summers

Angel too felt bad herself, but she couldn’t help but be friendly. She was at risk here. “You know, I won’t judge if you cry. I understand,” a smile crossed her face towards him. She then led him there.​

He couldn’t help but blush a small bit at the thought of someone like him crying and being seen by someone like her. “Hopefully I don’t. It would kind of be embarrassing on my end.” He said and followed her

Angelica Summers

I understand. But there’s nothing to be ashamed of, Liam,” she said. After a while, the library showed up into view. She walked in and went up to a computer, “here we are.”​

Liam got onto a computer and typed in his name. He seen multiple articles about his incident but nothing really special besides an obituary. His hand shook he hesitated. He didn’t want to click on it. “I’m scared to see what’s in it. I’m worried something will be there and I’m not going to like it

Angelica Summers

Angel stood by him calmly. Her mind in a whirl about everything. She then glanced over at him and rested her hands on his shoulders, “you don’t have to click on it.”​

Liam shook his head and said “I’m going to click it. The reason I wanted to come here was to find out more about my death so it seems kind of pointless to come here if I don’t actually do what I came here to do” he then clicked and just read through everything before just turning it off and sighing softly and smiling.

Angelica Summers

She nods to his response and pats his shoulders. She then waited patiently as he finished. After he did, she whispered, “good job.”​

Liam looked up at her and he had turned a shade of pink. It was rather unlike him to blush. He stood up and said “well. I don’t suppose you want to look up your name” he really didn’t want her to notice that he was blushing.

Angelica Summers

Well… I guess it wouldn’t hurt,” she shrugged and sat herself down. Angel didn’t notice the blushing at all, she wasn’t paying much attention. She typed up her name and many links popped up. She hesitated for a moment, not sure what images or passages would pop up.​

Liam looked at her seeing her hesitate and placed his hand on her shoulder. “You know you don’t have to. I know it can be pretty painful. I just had to look up mine” he said a bit concerned on her feelings.

Angelica Summers

Her body tingled from his touch and hit her lower lip in thought. “I feel like I must know,” she then clicked and read through. Once she was done, she sighed from her nose and stretched.​

He smiled softly when stood up. “well at least you know what happened. It sucks that we’re both you know. Even if it was just as a demon I’d like to live here. It’s sad seeing people mourn us. It feels like we’re alive but we’re actually not” he said and sighed. He then thought of something. “it’s going to be a while until we see Sean again. Do you maybe wanna go through some activities while we’re waiting

Angelica Summers

She nods in agreement, “yeah… it sure feels like we’re back, huh?” She chuckled half-heartedly. She smirked, “activities like what exactly?”​

Well we could get something to eat even though we don’t need it or something. Just because I’m a demon and you’re an Angel doesn’t change the fact that this is pretty much just a boy asking a girl to hang out” he said and shook his head. He wasn’t planning on doing anything bad just trying to kill time and get to know her a little better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back