• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Angelica Summers

That morning in Heaven was great. Angel had gotten to greet newcomers to Heaven that morning. Though when she thought about it… it was sad to see how many pass. There was twenty people that morning, which was more than usual when she patrolled. But on the bright side, at least they were all good.

She was walking along a road made of gold when she heard a familiar voice behind her. It was her brother. Who given up on everything after her passing. She smiled, “yes, Evan?” The brown-headed boy then replied, “one of our head angels would like to speak with you.

Her expression brightened excitedly and followed her older brother back to headquarters. Once there, the head Angel, was there. “Yes, sir?” Angelica said , smiling towards him. “We’d all decided to send you on your first quest.” Angelica squealed happily. Her first quest!

The Angel the explained that she had to prevent a teenager from giving up on their lives so they wouldn’t go to hell. That they should stay alive and embrace their lives. Angelica accepted and prepared for her quest.​

That morning in the underworld was rather dull. Of course new people arrived but no one of interest for Liam to care about. He wasn’t even sad they died. He figured everyone did now or later so why be super sad about it. Most people who came down here were horrible in their lifetime anyways.

He was just sitting against a rock reading a book. No one wanted to come near him because of who he was, and he had no problem with it. It was like this usually until a voice called out to him. It was a demon, no one of interest really for Liam. The demon spoke “I…. Um…. You know who sent this…” and gave him a note. Liam stood and smiled “thank you. You’ve done your part now leave.” He said in an intimidating voice

Liam opened the note and it directed him to disguise himself as a human and make a human give up on their life and make sure they wouldn’t go yo heaven and instead go to hell.

“This is going to be hella easy. Just got to convince some stupid human to give up on life.” He said to himself and then began getting prepared for his mission. He was quite happy he would get to leave hell after so long.

Angelica Summers

After she had gotten herself prepared for her first quest. She stood before the gates of Heaven and said her goodbyes to her friends. She was sent some ‘good lucks’ and ‘be careful’s’ as she headed out.

Once she arrived at the little town, she looked around her with a soft smile. She missed being here. It had been so long to see things from her youngest perspective. She had made her way towards the school and said she was a newer student in the principal’s office.

Angel then made her way towards the High School area and awaited the bell. She already had a mental picture in her head of the young boy. He was a Senior. But she hadn’t caught sight of him quite yet but hopefully she’ll find the right time to prevent his death. Though, her being breathtakingly gorgeous, she received many compliments and stares. She honestly was used to it. She was beautiful. Once the bell rang she headed towards the class, wearing a smooth black dress.​

After he had gotten ready he stood at the gates of hell. No one came to see him, which was expected. One thing he hated about being a powerful and evil demon is that it felt like he was alone all the time.

He arrived a little after angel did. He hated being here. It was causing all his feelings to go out line. He missed being human but he didn’t want to be back among the living in the way he was. He felt like he didn’t deserve it because he was evil and wicked.

After making sure that he was cleared as a new student at the principals office he decided to go hunt for his target. All he needed to do was convince the boy to give up on everything. He had gotten a few head turns but did his best not to stick out. He headed towards the the classes once the bell rang. He was wearing a white jacket, with jeans and black shoes and a black shirt.

Angelica Summers

As Angel sat down in a seat nearest the back of the classroom to observe, she couldn’t help but think of her family. This little town was days away from where she used to live. She mourned to know how they were doing but deep down inside of her, she knew it was wrong. The quest was important right now.

A few minutes passed and saw a boy walk in. She couldn’t help but be draw towards him. Her silver orbs watched him calmly. Afterwards, she then saw another walk in after the tardy bell. The teacher then says unamused, “late again, aren’t we, Sean?

The class begins laughing as he had a black eye and was trying to hide it from shading it from his black locks. Angel already had sympathy in her silver eyes. The boy then made his way to sit in a desk in front her. Sean. It was him. Her mind echoed.​

Liam walked in and seen probably one of the most beautiful girls he has ever seen in both life and afterlife. He didn’t want to talk to her, all he needed to do was complete the mission then leave. Getting attached to this world would be bad.

When the kid walked in he smiled slightly. He would make friends with this kid and make sure that his life was a living hell. Of course he wouldn’t do something like hurt him directly but still would make him hurt.

He of course didn’t laugh and just looked at the kid and gestured for him to sit next to him. He just had to be nice to the kid and listen to his problems while also causing problems, and his job would be done or so he thought. He had no idea an angel was trying to prevent what he was doing or well trying to convince sean to do the opposite of what he wanted

Angelica Summers

Angelica’s eyes were stuck on Sean as she thought throughout her brain of exactly what she would say. She would make him feel good of himself, of course. That was a given.

Sean had looked over at Liam, but remained silent. He had inconspicuous green eyes that stood out from his pale white skin and black hair. He wore a black hoodie but the hood wasn’t over his head, since he couldn’t wear it in the classroom.

The teacher pointed out there were two new students, but honestly didn’t seem to care for them to present themselves. Which was fine with Angelica. Since she wasn’t too sure what she’d say anyways.

Though she saw Liam slightly peer over his shoulder and at Angelica. She blinked softly towards him and his cheeks reddened ever so slightly. That’s when she realized, she’d easily convince him now. A smirk crossed her face.​

Liam had to absolutely make sure that nothing would go wrong. The kid didn’t seem to want to sit with him which put a small road block in his plan but nothing he couldn’t overcome.

The girl in the back seemed to be a problem and distracting. Not only to Sean but to him, well he knew that a loser like Sean would think she’s way out of his league.

Liam was rather glad the teacher didn’t have him come up and say anything. He did prepare to say somethings but he would rather not say anything at all. He just had to go unnoticed and hope the teacher didn’t call on him for something. He didn’t want to risk messing up or anything

He had a backup plan. All he had to do was offer to help the kid with his eye after class. As long as he kept up the front of being a nice guy he was sure he would have this easily done… well not exactly. He had to be patient, very very patient.

Angelica Summers

Angel listened somewhat as the teacher spoke. She was fiddling with a pencil boredly. Then she had an idea.

She took out a notebook and silently removed a sheet of paper. She then wrote a note and fling it at him. Sean looked over at her and in return, Angel smirked at him. Sean blushed again and unfolding the paper, reading it. Sean smiled for what looked like the first time and also wrote down. And before she knew it, they were friends. They kept giving each other papers with notes written on them.

They had decided to eating lunch together when that time came. It was perfect. Everything was falling into place now.​

Once lunch hit he had seen that things had been going good for the kid. There was one option that may have caught too much attention but he decided to go for it. Something had to happen and fast.

He left the cafeteria and in moments of him leaving the fire alarm started to go off. He needed that girl and Sean to get away from each other. It was like someone sent a guardian Angel to protect him, which exactly was the case

He made sure to return to the cafeteria quickly and sneakily so no one could notice him and instantly catch him.

Angelica Summers

Once lunch time arrived, the two stayed by each others’ side as they headed there. Then the fire alarm went off. Which was unexpected. The two walked next to each other and went out the door.

But somehow they lost each other in the crowd. Sean then went back into the building in search of Angel when the alarm was over.​

Liam made his way to the exist. He believe he had split up the two. Once the alarm was over he decided to interact with his target.

Liam walked up to sean with a smile. “Yo, I tried to get you to sit next me in class but oh well. I wanted to ask about your eye, I can probably cover it up for you, I have had my fair share of black eyes as well.” He said. He sort of had the feeling of a big brother.

Angelica Summers

Sean was standing near the entrance of the cafeteria, awaiting Angel. But then was spoken to from another guy individual.

I… I probably would need it covered… I don’t want my parents intervening… if you know what I mean,” Sean spoke in a low tone. His green eyes avoiding contact. Sean then spotted Angel walking over to them in her black dress. And he smiled slightly.​

don’t worry I’ve covered up black eyes before, it’s rather easy for me. Why don’t we move this to the bathroom, I don’t think many people would go there.“ he said And then looked at the person who walked up to them, only to find out it was the one person he didn’t want to be near by.

she was really distracting to him, and most likely Sean. Liam then realized that having her around may not be so bad. If she caught people attention and she was trying to be near Sean that would cause attention to go towards him and he would become a target for the people who gave him the black eye in the first place.

Angelica Summers

That’s fine,” he said then looking towards Angel. Many guys had their eyes glued on her, they then looking jealous as she went up to Sean.

Angelica’s goal was trying to get people to like Sean by making him popular with her around. “Hello there,” she said to both of them with a soft smile. “H-Hi, Angel,” Sean said shyly. Sean’s cheeks were visibly pink from her.​

Liam looked at the girl and then back to Sean. He could tell that many guys were going to want to break up what they have and given his weak appearance, people he believed it could cause the opposite of Angelica’s goal.

Nice to meet you, my name is Liam Amber.“ he said not expecting the girl in front of him to be a literal angel. His name was definitely infamous but he didn’t see any reason to hide it since he didn’t think that angels would be sent to help this one kid.

Angelica Summers

Angel’s attention then shifted to look at Liam. His name hadn’t rung a bell to her. But she had heard it before as her eyebrows rose momentarily. “Nice you meet you as well. I’m Angelica Summers. I go by Angel, for short,” she said with a smirk.

She then looked back to Sean who then said, “Liam says he’ll help me with my eye.” “That’s good. I’ll be waiting in the cafeteria then,” she said with a brief nod. She then turned and headed off. Sean couldn’t help but watch her walk away.​

Liam had never heard her name before but the name nickname angel did get him thinking about if an Angel came down and tried to stop him. He could easily take one on but still he could never be too careful.

Liam turned to Sean as she walked away. “come on let’s go. A lot of people already look like they want to kill you so the faster we lose attention the better, and dong worry if anyone follows us I have you covered.“ he said and smiled softly. He could easily defend Sean if he had to

Angelica Summers

Angel had an odd feeling about this “Liam” guy. She didn’t know why.. but, something felt off to her. She parted her white hair behind one of her ears as she seated herself in the cafeteria with an apple in her hand.

Sean nodded and saw many guys giving him death stares. Sean followed him and spotted one guy who used to be his best friend, glaring at him angrily. He had betrayed Sean after he became popular. Sean would never forget what he had done.​

Liam had a bad feeling about that girl. She definitely would play a part in Sean losing all hope but something about her made him feel off. He took Sean to the bathroom

alright what I’m about to do isn’t exactly hard to pull off and isn’t the most original but it gets the job done. My elder sister has a ton of make up and I usually take some in case I need to cover up any bruises or anything.“ he said. In reality he had stolen the make up and didn’t have to worry about bruises or anything since he was an excellent fighter and he didn’t have to go back to a home with a human family

Angelica Summers

Sean nods slowly and moves his black locks back a little out of the way of his bruised eye. It was swollen and awfully just ugly on him in general. No wonder he was attempting so hard to hide it. It stood out from his pale-white skin, which was smooth and had a few dents here and there. But Sean has a very huge secret that he had been hiding for years on end. “Makes sense,” he muttered.​

Liam than began to find a shade that matched his skin color and began to rub it on his black eye. “try not to move so I don’t mess it up. I don’t want you to look stupid or something. I’ll make sure it goes away just try not to touch it okay.“ he said and continued. He felt a bit of sympathy for this boy. He definitely had been unlucky.

Angelica Summers

I won’t,” he assured, not moving a muscle during the process. Though, for some odd reason, Sean always wore a hoodie and jeans. Even during gym class. No one knows why. But only some would take the time to really notice that. There were then done heard voices near the bathroom and some laughing. Sean sighed outwardly, unamused.​

Liam finished and looked at the boy. He had done a pretty good job. No one would notice unless they took the time to touch his face and rub off the make up. “make sure not to touch it. I used to be a loser, probably still am to be honest but anyways you have no idea how many times I would rub it off and just look so stupid. Can I ask how did this happen?“ he asked. He was feeling pity for this kid. Seems like he could so easily be dragged into the middle of something just like what happened to him when he was alive.

Angelica Summers

Sean listened carefully to him with a broad expression before decided to speak again. “So we can relate then? Interesting. It was from a guy who used to be one of my close friends, Henry. He jumped me last night before school.” Sean looked off somewhere else in the bathroom, awkwardly.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back