• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Liam shook his head. What happened was horrible and he just couldn’t bring himself to laugh or anything. “absolutely disgusting. It just goes to show that people can turn in an instant and that’s heartbreaking. You know I can teach you how to defend yourself, I sort of taught myself how to once I got tired of being pushed around.“ he said. This would not only give him the chance to get closer to the kid but also a way to see what he’s like outside of a school setting. “Now obviously I’m not going to tell you to slam a guy into the wall only how to defend yourself. It’s one of the worse feelings when the bullied becomes a bully.

Angelica Summers

Oh? You’d do that?” Sean rose his eyebrows ever so slightly. “Defending myself would be nice. Since,” he chuckled sarcastically, “I’d only be able to defend myself at school.” Sean had a deep meaning behind those words. He nods and fixes his hair to crook over his forehead.​

Liam smiled. Everything was falling into place. teaching him to defend himself was a way to get closer to him. If he could just get to know him better he could figure out his weaknesses and act on them. “Totally. It’s good to learn even if there is only one place you can defend yourself. In this world whatever happens, happens, and you have to be prepared and that’s not always easy.“ he said. He could already tell this was going to take longer then he had hoped. That was really bad incase any of his kindhearted traits came back and who’s to say any of them didn’t come back already.

Angelica Summers

Right,” he nods before remembering that he had left Angel by herself. “Oh. I had forgotten that I had left Angel alone,” he shrugged as if he wasn’t sure what else to say. He rubbed the back of his neck and his sleeve of his hoodie slipped, he immediately pulled it back up. Was he hiding something? Yep. Definitely. But he preferred to keep it a secret and only for those he trusted enough to know.​

Liam noticed the boy quickness to cover himself up. There was something he was hiding, that much was obvious. “Do you want me to go back with you. A lot of the boys look like they wanna kill you just for speaking to her. They think she’s hot and you’re talking to her, that’s definitely going to cause a lot of people to be jealous.“ he said. As long as he found out more and more about this kid everything should be fine for him.

Angelica Summers

I’d appreciate it. And I know. I just don’t fully understand why she’s talking to me in the first place,” he replies. He turns and begins walking out. Already knowing things are about to change oddly.​

Probably a reputation thing, or she just feels sorry. I probably wouldn’t overthink it. Just let her be your friend unless it brings harm to you.“ he said and began to walk with him. Things definitely were changing for sean. He had a demon following him around.

Angelica Summers

As he walked back towards the cafeteria, he spotted his old friend again. His expression was angry and filled with fury. Sean gulped roughly, not sure what the future shall bring him. He nods as he spots Angel seated at an empty table. “Angel!” Sean says and walks over to her, seating himself. “Hey!” She smiles and pats his shoulder comfortingly.​

Liam sat down with the two. He wanted to keep an eye on Sean. This girl could instantly turn a crowd to her side so if someone was to hurt Sean and she was to side with him it’s most likely Sean would become more popular because of it. He decided to let them talk it out and just silently listen

Angelica Summers

Sean smiled more than he ever has from Angel, which was a good sign from him. “Have any plans after school? We could go skating or-“ “No! I mean… no. I’m sorry. My parents won’t let me go out anywhere. They always worry I’ll be injured.” Angel rose her eyebrows and glanced worriedly to Liam. She knew something was wrong. Then the bell sounded and Sean stammered, “I need to be going to art class now…”​

Once the bell had rang Liam had got up. Yeah I got to get going. I’ll see you tomorrow sean. Make sure to take care of yourself.“ he said before leaving. His plan was just to wait until class was over. He had to teach Sean to defend himself, he wouldn’t teach him anything crazy and he definitely was not going to taking out a ton of guys at once. He ended up just sneaking into an unused classroom and closed all the curtains.

Angelica Summers

Angel felt something was wrong with Sean. The way he acted… he was definitely hiding something. She watched Sean leave before standing as well. She flattened out her black dress and began walking to her final class. Angel eyed Liam curiously. She didn’t know why, but she found some sort of interest in him. She shook her head, ‘no. We can’t get close to anyone here.’ She headed on.​

Liam pulled into this empty classroom to sort of gather his nerves. “Come on Liam. You’re a demon, you can be feeling this way. What would happen if you know who found out. Come on pull yourself together.“ he said and sighed softly. This place had been messing with his head. He proceeded to his next class. His next class was with angel but he decided to not get in contact with her. It’s best he didn’t forge any friendships but if she talked to him he wouldn’t exactly push her away.

Angelica Summers

As Angel entered all guy’s eyes were on her with smirks. Angel gulped roughly. “Come sit with me baby~” one said to her, pulling out a chair next to him. The teacher exactly wasn’t in the classroom yet, so she stride past the guy and he stood up. “I said come sit next to me,” he demanded, grabbing her by her hair. Laughing arose as she squealed painfully. Though, hopefully to her for nobody to see her eyes flash gold.​

Liam stood up and grabbed the guys wrist and began to put pressure on it so much so that it started to hurt. “Let her go unless you want me to hurt you really bad.” he said and began to put even more pressure on his grip. It was only for a brief moment but his eyes flashed red. Now for most people this would seem like some sort of lighting thing but those who actually knew demons existed it would be a bit of a give away.

Angelica Summers

The guys eyes widened almost instantly and grunted, “dude! Chill! I just wanted her to sit with me!” It was obvious there was some pain in his hazel eyes. He let Angel go and shoved to so she fell into the tiled floor. Angel then struggled to her feet and held the back of her head painfully.​

Once the boy let go of angel he let go of his wrist. “If I ever catch you doing this to anyone else, you’re going to land in the hospital.“ he said with a cold tone of voice before turning to angel. “Are you okay? Did he hurt you really badly?“ he asked

Angelica Summers

The guy nods before rolling his eyes and seats himself back down, slouching. Angel looks to him, “yeah. I’m fine. Thank you.” She rubs the back of her head again, feeling some blood back there. She pulled her hand back to look and her mouth parted open ever so slightly.​

Liam looked at her hand. Looks like the guy did more damage than they had thought. “That’s not good. You need to get to the nurse if you’re bleeding.“ he said. He was a bit worried about her which was weird. He promised himself not to care for the humans but here he was trying to care for someone who he thought was human.

Angelica Summers

The teacher walked in before she could speak, Angel then went up to her and told her what happened. The teacher excused her and let her go find the nurses’ office. Poor girl. But for some reason, something drew herself to Liam. But she was confused. She can’t get attached. She was an Angel after all.​

Liam returned to his seat and watched her leave. It was upsetting for some reason watching her go. He hoped she was okay. This was so unlike a demon, so unlike him. There was something drawing him to this girl but he didn’t know what. They hadn’t even talked that much.

Angelica Summers

After a while, Angel returned with a red-stained bandage wrapped on the back of her head. She came in and the guy from before glared at her. She then eyed over at Liam and sat herself behind him. Her gentle, silver eyes looked deeply towards him. And thought, what am I thinking?

Liam looked at the girl when she sat behind him and just Smiled at her. He seemed to be a bit happier now. Okay we need to slow this down before I blow my cover. Was what he was thinking but he knew he couldn’t slow it down. They seemed to attract each other in some supernatural way.

Angelica Summers

When he smiled to her, her cheeks lightly flushed pink. She bit her lower lip and began listening to the teacher. But she couldn’t help but think. ‘I can’t like anyone… right? Right! I need to control this. But why am I so attracted to him?’ She could then feel adrenaline rush through her veins.​

Liam turned back to his desk and continued to pay attention to the teacher. He couldn’t help but look over at the girl behind him from time to time. He didn’t know what was going on but he was growing more and more attracted to her. He had no idea what was going inside the angels head at all and didn’t even know she was an Angel. why am I so focused on her? Something seems wrong he thought to himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back