• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Angelica Summers

All right, class. Ten minutes before the bell. I’m going to just let you all talk until then,” the teacher announced then sat at her desk.

Angel looked over at Liam again. She fidgeted her fingers shyly. What is going on with me? This is so unlike me. She sighed outwardly from her nose.​

Liam smiled and leaned back in his chair. He already knew how to solve everything since he had already graduated school when he was alive but still was a bit annoying. He turned to face Angelica who seemed to be all shy and out of character

hey are you okay. You seem to be all fidgety. You sure you’re okay?“ he asked just confused. She was acting strange. He started to suspect she had discovered he was a demon.

Angelica Summers

Angel, sadly herself, hadn’t completely finished school when she passed. His voice woke up from her thoughts and she gasped silently. “Yes. I’m all right. I’m just… worried about Sean. That’s all.” Though she was worried about the kid, she was more so thinking of why she was attracted towards Liam.​

Liam thought of the kid as well. “I worry for him. He’s a good dude but he doesn’t know how to stick up for himself. He reminds me of myself in a few ways. I’m a bit of a loser but I’m at least confident.“ he said and smiled sadly. He didn’t want to make the kid give up his life but he had to. He would at least make sure if this mission was successful, he would protect Sean from other demons.

Angelica Summers

Sympathy filled her silver eyes as she sighed again. “I hope he’s all right…” she said in a worried and hushed tone. Then the bell rang and she stood to her feet in search to see Sean before he left the school.​

Once the bell rang he stood up. He was going to go find Sean on his own. He was hoping he found him perfectly well even though it would be better for his mission if he wasn’t. “Hopefully that kids alright. Oh what am I saying I have to cut this out.“ he said to himself and just shook his head

Angelica Summers

Angel went a different way than Liam did since she didn’t want to seem weird and follow Liam around.

But outside, Sean was walking home hurriedly. His shoulders are tensed up and he was in a rush it looked like.​

Liam couldn’t find Sean anywhere near the school so he ended up going to the entrance. He then realize he had no idea where Sean went so basically he had a ton of free time. “okay where do I go from here?” he said having no clue what to do next. He didn’t want to fall in love with human world and try and stay there so he decided it was probably best to avoid trying to have fun.

Angelica Summers

But Angel had successfully found Sean dashing across the sidewalk. Angel knew something was off and decided to follow him unnoticed. She was desperate to see what he was hiding. When he crossed the street and she didn’t make it in time, a bus crossed and she lost sight of him. She sighed and decided to just go find a park or something. She was clearly worried.​

Liam ended up wandering around the town. He ended up in a local park and just ended up putting his head down at a table. This world was taking a toll on him. “what is he going to do to me if I can’t finish this mission. I’m supposed to be his right hand but I’m a demon who can’t even carry out his orders.“ he said to himself and just sighed. Only a few hours and he already cracked

Angelica Summers

Angel had made her way through the park and for some reason, the clouds opened up and the sun was beaming down on her beautifully. She went over to a bench and sat down. Before she knew it, a small puppy went up to her wagging its tail happily. She smiled and stroked the animal. She wished she had her life back for some reason…​

Liam stood up. What time was it? He had no clue at all. He then reminded himself he took the liberty to steal make up but not a phone. “what is wrong with my today.“ he said to himself before walking around and eventually found angel. He couldn’t just sit around until the day ended so he sat down next to her and said “you’re here too? What a coincidence.

Angelica Summers

She noticed him and she had a puppy in her arms. “Yeah. What a surprise,” she chuckled lightly. She stroked the puppy and held it up to her face, giving it kisses to its nose. She smiled and her eyes flashed gold again.​

Liam noticed the gold flash. It caught him off guard. He had realized that she was a literal angel. “your eyes…. No way…. You’re an Angel! That’s why you’re so distracting“ he said and just rested his head in his palm. He didn’t know if he should be happy he figured her out or upset because she would get in the way

Angelica Summers

Her eyebrows rose and rested the puppy back onto her lap. “Yes. Yes, I am. Would that happen to be an issue?” No Angel doesn’t know he’s a demon and she’d freak out if she knew. But she’d probably understand why she was attracted to him.​

Liam just thought for a moment. Everything suddenly made sense now. The reason he was enjoying being around her was because he was attracted to her because she was an Angel and he was a demon. “I’m going to be honest… I’m a demon. I was sent here to get Sean to come back to hell with me but… I don’t know if I can fall through with it anymore. I miss being alive so much and I’ve only been here for a few hours.“ he admitted. If he hid the fact from her it could cause some problems if she found out and started to freak out.

Angelica Summers

She looked around with huge eyes and said with a low tone, “you’re a what? Well, I guess it makes sense now. But you were sent for Sean. And so am I. But for two completely different reasons.” She rubbed the back of her neck, not knowing how to process this. A demon and an Angel do not mix well.​

Liam looked at her. He didn’t know what she was thinking. “I’m sorry you’ll have to deal with me. I could possibly be forced into some sort of eternal punishment or something. I really don’t want to go through with this anymore just seeing what Sean was like.“ he said. He was a bit worried she would do something. She knew she didn’t dislike him because he was one but he could tell she didn’t know what to think

Angelica Summers

I like it here too… I wish to stay here. It reminds me much of how I used to live…” she said with unsteady pupils. She looks up to him, “I will be forward, you don’t seem like a demon to me…”​

well back down in hell I was. The devils right hand. I’ve done horrible things. Just being here made me regret what I was doing down there. When I was alive I was forced into something I really didn’t want any part of and it ended up with me not going to heaven“ he explained and just looked at her. He was starting to hate being a demon and just wanted his life back.

Angelica Summers

She listened to him, terrified. “My life was short,” she began. “I died when I was only nineteen. I saved a girl from giving her life away. I pushed out of the way of a bus.” She sighed and parted a strain of her hair behind her ear.​

He could only imagine the fear she probably felt in that moment. She at least died doing something good. “I’m really sorry. It sounds really horrible. I had died a while ago when these two thugs forced me to you know what to an innocent man. They ended up cutting my time short. I was a good person but when I went to hell I became evil and very horrible but just being back in this world makes me regret it all.“ he said and sighed. He definitely wanted to be living again and would give up so much just to continue his life.

Angelica Summers

She had sympathy fill her silver eyes towards him, “I am so sorry… But I understand. I want to continue things here too. I wish to see my family again and I badly want to help Sean at the most.”​

Liam looked at the girl. “what’s going to happen once we both leave him if I was to fail what I came here to do? He isn’t confident at all and if he does grow how do we know he won’t go back to the way he is right now?“ he asked. He was worried about Sean. The kid was weak just like he was before he died. He felt a ton of sympathy for the kid.

Angelica Summers

I… that’s a good question… I hadn’t really thought about that until now. Good point,” she sighed and roughly slouched her shoulders.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back