• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Demon Wolf

Octavian

Hit Me!

FATAL ATTACK!

By: Jack Nicholson

Central City Herald

Another fatal incident in Central City. Last night, a band of Red Folk clashed with City Police, leaving five humans wounded and ten Folk killed. The clash has been the latest in violence that has ravaged Central City's streets.

The violence goes back almost five years when the Red Folk first established their terrorist organization known as Demon Wolf. Homo xenomagicae, otherwise known as the Red Folk are a complete mystery to the scientists researching them. Related closely to humans, they have a wide range of abilities including lycanthropy, vampirisim and telekinesis. Some have also been known to shapeshift into various creatures from human mythology, such as dragons, fairies or vampires.

Red Folk have shown to be of comparable intelligence to humans and there have been reports of Red Folk being raised by humans, only to attack them. Red Folk pose a significant danger to Central City. Using their various abilities, they have terrorized humans and killed hundreds. The National Government has finally declared that Demon Wolf is a terrorist organization and its leader, Jesse Mishhorui, is on the FBI's Most Wanted List.

If you have any information on any Red Folk activity, do not hesitate to call the Terrorist Bureau of Information at this number: Z2Z-44M-181OP. They are also available on ConnectaPhone at the address: UUUU_<>/.xom

Hello! My name is Octavian and this is Demon Wolf. I am looking for around 7 people for a casual roleplay. Due to school, don't worry about updating every day. I will try to update in the evenings, but don't get stressed!

What will Demon Wolf be about?

You and a group of friends are Red Folk who have recently come to Central City. You all met in your childhood, and it is up to you on how you met. Finding no shelter you will have to ally with Demon Wolf and attack human strongholds in exchange for safety. This RP is about morals. friendship and oppression!

If people have any interest I will post more about characters and character abilities as well as gameplay!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there going to be a character limit?

Wow! All of these responses! Sorry for the late reply, I thought this was gonna be ignored! xD

If any of y'all are still interested, in a couple hours I will get the thread started and explain more character things!

Thanks so much!

I'll join, it seems pretty interesting. Quick question though, is what the "article" says about the Red Folk being evil terrorists true or propaganda?

I'm interested. But I'm wondering, can you outline the exact powers that these Demon Wolves have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back