• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Demon Slayer Roleplay | Double-Up/Doubling [ccXoc]

FloraFaye

One Time Luck
Hello Fair Travellers,

It's a pleasure meeting you here along the way! Please, stop, take a moment of rest, and look through this humble posting. Perhaps, we have something in common and could form a newfound friendship! While I'm looking for specifics, never be afraid of asking questions. This road might be treacherous, but if we walk and work together, something fun could be around.

My online persona has many names, but here~ it's FloraFaye! I do prefer going by Ellie. I'm currently approaching my mid-twenties (aries over here lol) and have been roleplaying for over 10+ years. I started primarily on Tumblr, moved onto Amino, and finally here on DeviantArt. The style and formating I normally go for aren't common, so hopefully, Lady Luck will smile upon me! What is it? That, my fair travelers, is doubling (ccxoc). I'm aware it's really daunting for people, so veterans and newbies are accepted! I'm specifically looking for people interested in a Demon Slayer rp ONLY.

I've got some guidelines down below, ones I really prefer you'd check/read over. It'll give you mega brownie points and I'll treasure you 4ever. They're not long nor complicated, just basics that partners should acknowledge.

• Email and Discord Servers are my preferred area of roleplaying. It allows more creative freedom and organization! DM here first and we can exchange contacts!

• I'm strictly a 3rd POV and semi-lit/paragraph writer. Scripts, oneliners, and 1st/2nd aren’t welcomed. They confuse me, sorry.

• I'm fairly flexible with love interests and genuinely prefer my partners' pick beforehand. However, if you're against any pairings with LGBTQ+ themes, then we're not meant to be.

• Making friends and holding ooc conversations is a must! Simply rping won't be enough, I like building genuine connections with my partners. It makes things weird if we're only talking about our rp.

That's about it! See? Super short, simple, and straight towards the point. If you have any further questions regarding everything written above, don't be afraid to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back