• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Demon Slayer: New Sword OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
yeah i agree with you all, but if they join later in we can always find a way to incorporate their characters. I'll have the RP pickup the pace for more character interactions

yeah, I was actually thinking in creating a bit more posts focused on character interaction. like maybe Omori stumbles upon kit or something and they talk. just and idea.
HA! Please, wholesome Kit being an ass TM

well, if no one minds, I can work on a post now, it will be a simple interaction post, nothing too big. ; )

well, if no one minds, I can work on a post now, it will be a simple interaction post, nothing too big. ; )
you guys are all free to interact whenever, once everyone feels content with everything. We shall continue the plot forward

posted a small and short post to try and start a conversation, you might see that Omori really likes conversations, even in potentially dangerous situations.

vibe check, just making sure everyone is still alive. We certainly don't want this to die so early, now do we?

Big yikes, I'm struggling with what type of power my second demon should have ;-;

seasonedcat seasonedcat haha, don't worry, Omori is used to it. also before thinking of the power maybe think on the fighting style of the demon, I chose mine to be very direct and stuff, so the lightning powers jus felt like they would fit right in with the fighting style.

seasonedcat seasonedcat , hmmm, here is a suggestion, for Asim, he looks like either an assassin type demon, nimble and fast, or one that keeps his distance and uses his blood demon art which could be related to fox fire or something. Just some suggestion if you like.

seasonedcat seasonedcat , hmmm, here is a suggestion, for Asim, he looks like either an assassin type demon, nimble and fast, or one that keeps his distance and uses his blood demon art which could be related to fox fire or something. Just some suggestion if you like.
yah that was on the line of what I was thinking of. I am also unsure about the appearance, the only thing I am sure about in the past which I haven't written out now that I think about it ;=;. But thanks for the help. *hugs*

Omori always carries his tea supplies, never know when you can get in a conversation with anyone. Tea makes it better for him.

Omori always carries his tea supplies, never know when you can get in a conversation with anyone. Tea makes it better for him.
you need to do some cool shit so Kit respects you and you can be friends ;-; kit low key wants teA, he didn't thiink you were carrying around fucking tea sets

Well, I was going to add a demon in the post and all, but it felt like it would be too sudden and convinient, Omori, will just keep following him and bugging him to say his name.

So I changed up my second demon oc, the pic I had just wasn't right for what I was going for so I changed it lol

that one seems interesting, could be a combination between a necromancer and a ranger perhaps.

that one seems interesting, could be a combination between a necromancer and a ranger perhaps.
I am thinking of a ranger who uses talisman(i think that is what they are called)kinda the sheet things from naruto lol

I also want to do soemthing with the skeleton in the back but I think it is too far off from what her other powers are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back