• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Deltarune cravings!!

BIGSHOT

So yeah, as the title suggest I am looking for people to do a deltarune rp with!!

Right now I really want to rp as Spamton, So yeah basically if you are looking for someone to rp Spamton this is the place!!! I am also willing to do either Addispam or BSHOT era spamton!

I also have an addison sona i would love to rp with, right now I'd love to play them against a Spamton, or any other deltarune character really!

I don't really mind what to rp against. You can be your own OC, any of the canon characters (hell, even undertale characters if you'd like) or your own Addisona if you want.

I don't have anything plot related that I want to get into, though I am a really big fan of the whole 'helping spamton off the streets' sort of idea. I do like to brainstorm a nice plot and I am willing to get into pretty much anything (I am a big fan of drama and angst, I would also be willing to do something romantic oriented but only if you are 18 plus since I am 21 myself)

But yeah that's pretty much what I want to get into right now haha. Though for the sake of clarity I'll also put down a few...rules?
- No one liners please, I like to write at least 2 paragraphs myself (or much more, depends on my rp partner really) and I like some substance to work with
-like I said before I only do romance if you are over 18 as well
-I only want to rp on this site, so don't ask for a discord please.
-I am ghost friendly, if you aren't interested in continuing whatsoever that's fine
-I am in school right now and also working so keep in mind I'm gonna be busy often! though I try my best to reply when I can

And yeah I think that's it!! If you are interested just shoot me a pm and we can get started!

Last edited:
Hey if this is still open I would be interested! If your okay with oc x cannon/mxf? If that's totally fine with me :0]

I'm interested in rping with you! No romance, just the plot you described.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back