• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Delta Green ~One Last Night At The Opera~

One is more pure in terms of lonely. The former. But the latter is far more painful because you know loss.

So it seems upon completion of a form a message will pop up that gives you a message:

Your response has been recorded. Thank you for choosing Delta Green.

Thank you for your sacrifice.

P͏̜̞͔̹͉̦leas̱͉̦̗e̟͉̱̤͡ ̧͙̘̻d̙̦̝͞o̳̼͎͜ ̺͙n̢̜͖o̖t͉ ̙̼̙̹͙a͈̺djus͔͙̣̗͖̘̱͠t̺̠̳̣ ͞y̵o̭̪̹̝̪ͅu̢̫̠̪̹̥̣̬r͇ ̞͎̪̰̹s͓̳̘̳͎̺͇c̳̜̞̘̝̙̕r̳͔̼͙̜̬͔e̳̦̲e͚̮͉̗̬̱n̳̣̞̬̼.̣̙̰̭̪͕̖

E̴̸̢̩̥̯͕̬͙͚͔̯̼͔̱̥̊̃ͪ̈́ͬ̓ͣ̾̉̈́̒́ ̨̛̳̭̳̯͍̱̮̲͂͆̏ͣ̎ͨ̈̾͝͝͝ͅṿ̴̡̢̹͔͔̦̺͙̹͙͉͇̗̣͈̙̹̒̀̀̿͆̇̅͆ͬ̇̎̌̆͊̆̓́́ͅͅ ̴ͩ̏ͣ̃̃ͯͭͬ͆̓͗́̀̚͢͏̺͈̠̠̯͚v ̡̧̡͔̥̲͎̬̳̰͕̳͖̲̓̇̈́͐̃͑̕͠vͩ͂ͥͤ̊ͣ̎ͬ͂́͐ͦ̑ͯ͋ͫ҉̸̡̧̛̺͚̗̱͇̗͙͚̬͙̙̥̣̞͕͔̱ ̶͖̦͈͈̹̹̤̮͚̱͓̂̃̀̌̍̍͠v̸̛͎͖͇͍̤̤̭͇͍̼͉̟̲͎̥̰̊̉̋̎ͣ͗̾͆̎́̕͜ ̷͎͈̻͔̞̬̰͉̜̣͈ͪͪ̈ͪͫ̽ͭ̽̊̌̅̽̂̂͒͆͌̉́̀ͅḙ̶̢̢͈̟͕̯̤̥̩͖͓̹̥̹͖͉͈̈͑ͬ͒̓͑ͬ̇͗͐̑ͤ́̕ ̷̡̢͍͇̮͇̬̱̳̮̼͍͖̳̘̓̏ͫ̏̐͆̍̍̽̄̇̐͒̓̏̅̇͟ȑ̛̺̣̞͖͇̪͈̺͉̱͍̲̭̠̝͇̀͑ͪ̌̽̓̌̉ͣ̉̾͂ͥͧ͢ ̌̃̇͒ͫ̊̔ͬͯ̆ͫ͐̅̉̾ͤͣ͏̷̰͔̘͚̜̱̰͔͈̪͘ͅy̶̘͖͖͚̳̟͕̳̞̬͖̹͓̘̔̊ͭ̂ͪͦͦ͘͜͠ ̶̫̳̼̥͍̜͗̇̉̑̄ͩ̅̉͌̃ͭ͒̐̃̔͒ͭͮ͠t ͗̆ͣ͊ͭ̉̐͌̈̍͐͂̽ͥͦͤ̌ͥ͟͝͏̡̘͙̰̤̺̘͈̩h͓͓̞̞̹̩̅ͣ̎̽ͪ̈͆̐ͭͥͫ͑̂̃͟͜ ̆̽̔̔̒͗̏̔͐̓ͪͯͯ̍̿͑̚̚͏̝̭̥͔͓̘̰̮̯̬̘ͅi̟̭̥̖͖̳̬̫̠͕̿ͦͯ̄͋̀́͟͢͞ ̶͖͖̮̟̯͈̝̖̦̹͎̭̲̉̄͛͋̄ͥ̎̔̓ͣ̕͢n̪̟̱̭͎̳̠̤͈̓̌͌ͭ̀ͥ͐ͬ̆ͤ̀͛̉ͫ̀͘͢ ̷̪̝͕̜̝͖̹̦̹̞̺̝̩̜̏̉͒̓ͭ͗̿͊̽͒ͤ̀͘͢ͅͅnͫͮ̋̋̈̍ͫ̓̒̆̆͑̒̽͠͏̞̞̰̰̰͇͓ ̴̨̛̜̖͎͓͚̥͚̤̟͕̲̭͎̱̰̣̙͚͙ͣͯͫͥ͊͝͡n̸̟͚̗͔͙̺̹̼̗̘̹̜͇͉͎̪͌̉̀ͥ̋̉͂̏ͥ̓ͭ͐̅͛̈́̏̓̄͟͠͠ ̷̧̢̛̙̻̭̭̪̘̞̞̭͎̼̝͎̦̱̗̰̆͆ͬ̔̇̑̇̑̽ͤ̍́ņ̢̡͖̼͇͇̆ͣ͌̽̊̀͘͟ ̷͚͙͍͔͉̭̩̠̳̦̙̠͈̩̣͎̙͖̇͑̌̉̃̂̎̚͢͡g ̢̲̘̻̭̼̭̬̣͇͕̳̭̖͕̟̫̟̼͑̊̽ͮͫ̍̄̆̔̇́́̚͢͝ͅ ̴̵̡̹̗̼̹̼̫̠͙͔͈̘͚̖̉̋͒ͯ̀ͨͣ̉͐̈́͊̿͢͟iͧ̽̚̕͏̤͙̼͈̙̖̗͔̺̖͔ ̵̢̛̰̩̗̠̟͒ͧ̍̀ͫ̈́̏̓̕͝s̎͊̀̓́ͭͣͬͩ̔͏̡̧̲̙̳̗̲̬͓͡ͅ ̷͈̣̩̠̠͖̫̎̄̔̐̆̓̽̄̆͢͠ͅ ̴̧̼͉̻͇͈̼̇̊̿̋ͨ͒͐̿ͧ͑ͯ̍̊͋ͨͬ̎̓̚ͅu̼̯͖͉̺̎̓͂͊̐ͣ̚͜ ̨̢͚̮͙͙̩̥͍͙̯̹̽̐ͮ͒̂̉͂̇ͫ͒͆ͬͥ̿̐̀͞n̼̙͓̮̼͙̖̮̲ͮͬ͐ͣͤ̔̄ͦͦ̌͒ͫ̍̓̄̚͜͢͠ ̇ͧͨ̋ͦͪ̐͛̒ͦ́̓̆̾̒͏̸̠̟̫̤͙̳̲̩̪͖̰̝̮̻̩d̨̡̨̙̗̹̝̺͇̻̪̟̐̐ͬ͊ͦ̊͐̍̑̍͂́́ ̘͙͉̗͆ͤ̎ͤ͒͛͛ͦ̎͛̎͘ͅd ̶̶̴̛͙͈͓̹͎̗̮͈͌̃́̃ͣ͑́̐̈́̓̒ͫ̒̿̐̿̔ͯͅd̡͈͖̖̝̓̊ͥͭ͑ͦͤ͆̄̔̉͌̓͟͜͠ ̴̡̝͈̼̻͎͙̰̝͙̺͓̰͍͚͍̦̤̺̅ͣ͐̑ͤͭ̾̈́ͪ͌ͩͯ̉̀͜͠ͅe̒̐̑̂̉ͫ̇̾͋̈́͋̾͋̑̑͗͐͋҉̙̭͕͓͈̼̜̥̞̱̝̦̖͕́͢͜ͅ ̴̛̘̪͍͍̬͙̙̻͉̭̫̙̤͚͍ͪͩ͛ͣ̐͡ṟ̵̴̩̫̟̗̙͓͍̪̠̩̳̦̲̇̒̾͌͑ͬ̏͒ͭ̆̍́͊̿͟͠͠ͅ ̨̞͕̙̳̲̼̮̣̖͕̻̻̬͙̻͕̎̓̓̓̉ͪ̃̇ͥ͂ͥ͢͞͝ͅ ̓ͩ̍̑͌̉̂̿̓ͧ̓ͭ͒̃͊͑ͦ̌͟҉̷̧̭͚̟̥̰̰͠ͅc̛̤̩̦̜̻͉̩̼̰͕̤̞̩͇͖̤̋̓̑͂͗ͥ̏ͅͅͅ ̻̤̻̔̒ͫ̍̕͜͠o̶̤̗̩̜̩͕̰̙̰͕̮̙̗̭ͦ̒̆̋ͦ͆̈́̔ͭ̇͋ͫ̓̂͑̓́͢ͅ ̸̨̢͔̣͕͚̯̹̼̩̩̤͈̘͉̰͔͊͒͛͐͋̑ͥ͐̆ͩͯͦ͒ͬͨ̀ṉ̷̵̨̼̪̼̈ͬ̾͐̀͋̓̿ͭ́̓̿ͦ̄͂͠ ̵̛̲̬̻̰̞͎̲̥̥̪̤̖͎̱̰ͫ͛͐̆͛̃̾̈́̓̍͊̾͒̏̊͑̀͠͞n̢̖͓̟̘̥̖̱̗͍͔̯̘̬̙͙̭͈͙̼ͬ͊ͭ̚͞ ̸̵̧̼͚̪̹͍̗̝̫͉̫͍̐͐̌̓ͭ̒̓̉̃̉̆͛̀ͣͣ̚͟ͅṅ̉̓̾ͯ̀͏̸̦̩̮͍͎̗́͠ ̸ͫ͒̎ͮ͑̇ͣ͑̆̈̔̾̎͒̽̕͟҉̝̻̻̙ṱ̡̢͍̟̬̮͎͉͙̻̪͎̮͚̪̙͔̫̜͂̒͐̆̆̈́̀͜ ̱̺͔͉̌͑͒̔ͧ̈̀̏ͩͭ͆̿̍ͭ͗ͨ̚̚͜͝r̵̅ͣ̇ͯ͊̌̅ͤ̑ͩ̈̐̓͗ͫͮͪͤ҉͚̳̮͔̗͔̯̞̜̥̙ ͒̍̋̓͊͊̚҉̡̛͙̟̣̪͕̳͉͓̞͈̩͕͇̝ớ̗͍̙͔͉̗ͤͭͦ̾͒̊͛͝ͅ ̷̨͖̰̖͉͖͕̠̆͋͑ͩ̐͒̀͟͡l̵̴̫͕͓̞̙̤̳̺̣̳̥̘̙͚̯͍̳͎ͦ̄̂̎̒̎ͣ ̨͆͛ͥ̍ͥͭ̑̐̎͏̙̩͇̟̘̱̞̞̟̩̮̮̱͖͉͖̰l̴̺̣͈̝̳̰͗̽͑ͯ͘ ̢̪̪͇̖̖̭͓̣̪͊̈́̀ͧ̂ͯ͐ͯ͑ͭͪ̿ͦͮ͋͑̚ͅl̛͇̻̜͓̜̦̯̋ͥͣ̉ͫ̌͐͜ͅ ̷̬͕̲̟͊̀ͦ̇ͫ͂́ͫͪͩ̊̋ͣͥͩͬ͒͌́̕l͓̟̲͓̖̹̮̭͉̲͕̦̤̻̘̩͉͚̿͑ͪ͋͋̃̂ͨ̽̑ͮͣ͋͟ ̶ͯ̂͌͋̓́̈́̈́͑ͨ́̒ͩͥ҉̟̦͍̗̰̰̞̱͚̫̘̹̭͎ͅl̸̃͊̾͋ͮ̊͘͏̳͍̙͍̻̰̩̦̯̹̪̯̲͟ ̨̭̦̱͚̺̟̖̳̥̣̤̺̯̠̼̪͌ͫ̄̒̆̇̎̀́̓̌̃ͮͦ̿ͪ̀͆l̙̜͍̝̟͈̟̟̗̟̜̺͔̮͓̑̊̋ͥ̃̿͊̾ͣͥ́́͢͞

As well as three messages, one of them offering to edit your response. I advise future people keep the link to the edit option handy. In the meantime, I can edit stuff manually, so anyone who's already submitted a form and no longer has the page open, let me know what you want changed.

So it seems upon completion of a form a message will pop up that gives you a message:

Your response has been recorded. Thank you for choosing Delta Green.

Thank you for your sacrifice.

P͏̜̞͔̹͉̦leas̱͉̦̗e̟͉̱̤͡ ̧͙̘̻d̙̦̝͞o̳̼͎͜ ̺͙n̢̜͖o̖t͉ ̙̼̙̹͙a͈̺djus͔͙̣̗͖̘̱͠t̺̠̳̣ ͞y̵o̭̪̹̝̪ͅu̢̫̠̪̹̥̣̬r͇ ̞͎̪̰̹s͓̳̘̳͎̺͇c̳̜̞̘̝̙̕r̳͔̼͙̜̬͔e̳̦̲e͚̮͉̗̬̱n̳̣̞̬̼.̣̙̰̭̪͕̖

E̴̸̢̩̥̯͕̬͙͚͔̯̼͔̱̥̊̃ͪ̈́ͬ̓ͣ̾̉̈́̒́ ̨̛̳̭̳̯͍̱̮̲͂͆̏ͣ̎ͨ̈̾͝͝͝ͅṿ̴̡̢̹͔͔̦̺͙̹͙͉͇̗̣͈̙̹̒̀̀̿͆̇̅͆ͬ̇̎̌̆͊̆̓́́ͅͅ ̴ͩ̏ͣ̃̃ͯͭͬ͆̓͗́̀̚͢͏̺͈̠̠̯͚v ̡̧̡͔̥̲͎̬̳̰͕̳͖̲̓̇̈́͐̃͑̕͠vͩ͂ͥͤ̊ͣ̎ͬ͂́͐ͦ̑ͯ͋ͫ҉̸̡̧̛̺͚̗̱͇̗͙͚̬͙̙̥̣̞͕͔̱ ̶͖̦͈͈̹̹̤̮͚̱͓̂̃̀̌̍̍͠v̸̛͎͖͇͍̤̤̭͇͍̼͉̟̲͎̥̰̊̉̋̎ͣ͗̾͆̎́̕͜ ̷͎͈̻͔̞̬̰͉̜̣͈ͪͪ̈ͪͫ̽ͭ̽̊̌̅̽̂̂͒͆͌̉́̀ͅḙ̶̢̢͈̟͕̯̤̥̩͖͓̹̥̹͖͉͈̈͑ͬ͒̓͑ͬ̇͗͐̑ͤ́̕ ̷̡̢͍͇̮͇̬̱̳̮̼͍͖̳̘̓̏ͫ̏̐͆̍̍̽̄̇̐͒̓̏̅̇͟ȑ̛̺̣̞͖͇̪͈̺͉̱͍̲̭̠̝͇̀͑ͪ̌̽̓̌̉ͣ̉̾͂ͥͧ͢ ̌̃̇͒ͫ̊̔ͬͯ̆ͫ͐̅̉̾ͤͣ͏̷̰͔̘͚̜̱̰͔͈̪͘ͅy̶̘͖͖͚̳̟͕̳̞̬͖̹͓̘̔̊ͭ̂ͪͦͦ͘͜͠ ̶̫̳̼̥͍̜͗̇̉̑̄ͩ̅̉͌̃ͭ͒̐̃̔͒ͭͮ͠t ͗̆ͣ͊ͭ̉̐͌̈̍͐͂̽ͥͦͤ̌ͥ͟͝͏̡̘͙̰̤̺̘͈̩h͓͓̞̞̹̩̅ͣ̎̽ͪ̈͆̐ͭͥͫ͑̂̃͟͜ ̆̽̔̔̒͗̏̔͐̓ͪͯͯ̍̿͑̚̚͏̝̭̥͔͓̘̰̮̯̬̘ͅi̟̭̥̖͖̳̬̫̠͕̿ͦͯ̄͋̀́͟͢͞ ̶͖͖̮̟̯͈̝̖̦̹͎̭̲̉̄͛͋̄ͥ̎̔̓ͣ̕͢n̪̟̱̭͎̳̠̤͈̓̌͌ͭ̀ͥ͐ͬ̆ͤ̀͛̉ͫ̀͘͢ ̷̪̝͕̜̝͖̹̦̹̞̺̝̩̜̏̉͒̓ͭ͗̿͊̽͒ͤ̀͘͢ͅͅnͫͮ̋̋̈̍ͫ̓̒̆̆͑̒̽͠͏̞̞̰̰̰͇͓ ̴̨̛̜̖͎͓͚̥͚̤̟͕̲̭͎̱̰̣̙͚͙ͣͯͫͥ͊͝͡n̸̟͚̗͔͙̺̹̼̗̘̹̜͇͉͎̪͌̉̀ͥ̋̉͂̏ͥ̓ͭ͐̅͛̈́̏̓̄͟͠͠ ̷̧̢̛̙̻̭̭̪̘̞̞̭͎̼̝͎̦̱̗̰̆͆ͬ̔̇̑̇̑̽ͤ̍́ņ̢̡͖̼͇͇̆ͣ͌̽̊̀͘͟ ̷͚͙͍͔͉̭̩̠̳̦̙̠͈̩̣͎̙͖̇͑̌̉̃̂̎̚͢͡g ̢̲̘̻̭̼̭̬̣͇͕̳̭̖͕̟̫̟̼͑̊̽ͮͫ̍̄̆̔̇́́̚͢͝ͅ ̴̵̡̹̗̼̹̼̫̠͙͔͈̘͚̖̉̋͒ͯ̀ͨͣ̉͐̈́͊̿͢͟iͧ̽̚̕͏̤͙̼͈̙̖̗͔̺̖͔ ̵̢̛̰̩̗̠̟͒ͧ̍̀ͫ̈́̏̓̕͝s̎͊̀̓́ͭͣͬͩ̔͏̡̧̲̙̳̗̲̬͓͡ͅ ̷͈̣̩̠̠͖̫̎̄̔̐̆̓̽̄̆͢͠ͅ ̴̧̼͉̻͇͈̼̇̊̿̋ͨ͒͐̿ͧ͑ͯ̍̊͋ͨͬ̎̓̚ͅu̼̯͖͉̺̎̓͂͊̐ͣ̚͜ ̨̢͚̮͙͙̩̥͍͙̯̹̽̐ͮ͒̂̉͂̇ͫ͒͆ͬͥ̿̐̀͞n̼̙͓̮̼͙̖̮̲ͮͬ͐ͣͤ̔̄ͦͦ̌͒ͫ̍̓̄̚͜͢͠ ̇ͧͨ̋ͦͪ̐͛̒ͦ́̓̆̾̒͏̸̠̟̫̤͙̳̲̩̪͖̰̝̮̻̩d̨̡̨̙̗̹̝̺͇̻̪̟̐̐ͬ͊ͦ̊͐̍̑̍͂́́ ̘͙͉̗͆ͤ̎ͤ͒͛͛ͦ̎͛̎͘ͅd ̶̶̴̛͙͈͓̹͎̗̮͈͌̃́̃ͣ͑́̐̈́̓̒ͫ̒̿̐̿̔ͯͅd̡͈͖̖̝̓̊ͥͭ͑ͦͤ͆̄̔̉͌̓͟͜͠ ̴̡̝͈̼̻͎͙̰̝͙̺͓̰͍͚͍̦̤̺̅ͣ͐̑ͤͭ̾̈́ͪ͌ͩͯ̉̀͜͠ͅe̒̐̑̂̉ͫ̇̾͋̈́͋̾͋̑̑͗͐͋҉̙̭͕͓͈̼̜̥̞̱̝̦̖͕́͢͜ͅ ̴̛̘̪͍͍̬͙̙̻͉̭̫̙̤͚͍ͪͩ͛ͣ̐͡ṟ̵̴̩̫̟̗̙͓͍̪̠̩̳̦̲̇̒̾͌͑ͬ̏͒ͭ̆̍́͊̿͟͠͠ͅ ̨̞͕̙̳̲̼̮̣̖͕̻̻̬͙̻͕̎̓̓̓̉ͪ̃̇ͥ͂ͥ͢͞͝ͅ ̓ͩ̍̑͌̉̂̿̓ͧ̓ͭ͒̃͊͑ͦ̌͟҉̷̧̭͚̟̥̰̰͠ͅc̛̤̩̦̜̻͉̩̼̰͕̤̞̩͇͖̤̋̓̑͂͗ͥ̏ͅͅͅ ̻̤̻̔̒ͫ̍̕͜͠o̶̤̗̩̜̩͕̰̙̰͕̮̙̗̭ͦ̒̆̋ͦ͆̈́̔ͭ̇͋ͫ̓̂͑̓́͢ͅ ̸̨̢͔̣͕͚̯̹̼̩̩̤͈̘͉̰͔͊͒͛͐͋̑ͥ͐̆ͩͯͦ͒ͬͨ̀ṉ̷̵̨̼̪̼̈ͬ̾͐̀͋̓̿ͭ́̓̿ͦ̄͂͠ ̵̛̲̬̻̰̞͎̲̥̥̪̤̖͎̱̰ͫ͛͐̆͛̃̾̈́̓̍͊̾͒̏̊͑̀͠͞n̢̖͓̟̘̥̖̱̗͍͔̯̘̬̙͙̭͈͙̼ͬ͊ͭ̚͞ ̸̵̧̼͚̪̹͍̗̝̫͉̫͍̐͐̌̓ͭ̒̓̉̃̉̆͛̀ͣͣ̚͟ͅṅ̉̓̾ͯ̀͏̸̦̩̮͍͎̗́͠ ̸ͫ͒̎ͮ͑̇ͣ͑̆̈̔̾̎͒̽̕͟҉̝̻̻̙ṱ̡̢͍̟̬̮͎͉͙̻̪͎̮͚̪̙͔̫̜͂̒͐̆̆̈́̀͜ ̱̺͔͉̌͑͒̔ͧ̈̀̏ͩͭ͆̿̍ͭ͗ͨ̚̚͜͝r̵̅ͣ̇ͯ͊̌̅ͤ̑ͩ̈̐̓͗ͫͮͪͤ҉͚̳̮͔̗͔̯̞̜̥̙ ͒̍̋̓͊͊̚҉̡̛͙̟̣̪͕̳͉͓̞͈̩͕͇̝ớ̗͍̙͔͉̗ͤͭͦ̾͒̊͛͝ͅ ̷̨͖̰̖͉͖͕̠̆͋͑ͩ̐͒̀͟͡l̵̴̫͕͓̞̙̤̳̺̣̳̥̘̙͚̯͍̳͎ͦ̄̂̎̒̎ͣ ̨͆͛ͥ̍ͥͭ̑̐̎͏̙̩͇̟̘̱̞̞̟̩̮̮̱͖͉͖̰l̴̺̣͈̝̳̰͗̽͑ͯ͘ ̢̪̪͇̖̖̭͓̣̪͊̈́̀ͧ̂ͯ͐ͯ͑ͭͪ̿ͦͮ͋͑̚ͅl̛͇̻̜͓̜̦̯̋ͥͣ̉ͫ̌͐͜ͅ ̷̬͕̲̟͊̀ͦ̇ͫ͂́ͫͪͩ̊̋ͣͥͩͬ͒͌́̕l͓̟̲͓̖̹̮̭͉̲͕̦̤̻̘̩͉͚̿͑ͪ͋͋̃̂ͨ̽̑ͮͣ͋͟ ̶ͯ̂͌͋̓́̈́̈́͑ͨ́̒ͩͥ҉̟̦͍̗̰̰̞̱͚̫̘̹̭͎ͅl̸̃͊̾͋ͮ̊͘͏̳͍̙͍̻̰̩̦̯̹̪̯̲͟ ̨̭̦̱͚̺̟̖̳̥̣̤̺̯̠̼̪͌ͫ̄̒̆̇̎̀́̓̌̃ͮͦ̿ͪ̀͆l̙̜͍̝̟͈̟̟̗̟̜̺͔̮͓̑̊̋ͥ̃̿͊̾ͣͥ́́͢͞

As well as three messages, one of them offering to edit your response. I advise future people keep the link to the edit option handy. In the meantime, I can edit stuff manually, so anyone who's already submitted a form and no longer has the page open, let me know what you want changed.
Ah, my bad, I closed the window after I was done without thinking. All I need changed is the "If Your Coworker Was Doing Something Illegal Or Forbidden, Would You Take The Appropriate Actions?" to a yes.

I have a character that I was thinking would be good for this but then I am like... eeeeeh... I don't know if I want to breathe life into her again, don't know if she would really work and I haven't had the chance to read the intro. D: just sounded interesting when you mentioned it in the other ooc.

I have a character that I was thinking would be good for this but then I am like... eeeeeh... I don't know if I want to breathe life into her again, don't know if she would really work and I haven't had the chance to read the intro. D: just sounded interesting when you mentioned it in the other ooc.
What is it? Maybe it could work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back