• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Delta Green ~One Last Night At The Opera~

It's a buddy dynamic...

No, no, the main point is really just the unknown, cosmic entities, and a universe in which humans only serve as cosmo-snack. This philosophy needs to be deeply embedded, reinforced, and reminded repeatedly to the reader, spectator, and the character, and that of the super-cynical way-of-life, and that of otherwise eldritchian abominations. The latter isn't actually the main part of the dilemma and the tension, it's how the characters deal with it — and it's certainly not clean.

And, of course, you and I know that it's detective-like because King stated so earlier. Any unsuspecting newcomer might think of it more as a grit-mash swing party rather than a slow-burn wicker candle.
Hey think about it. If we get a grit-masher in here, King could kill them in the worse way possible.
What... a fight EVEN BEFORE THE ROLEPLAY STARTS?

GODDAMN IT GUYS.

Also... internet slow...
We're not fighting...?

But, it gives off the wrong kind to newcomers — as a good amount of the interest check is spent describing crack cases, mental dysphoria, militia wicks, rather than on the unknown. This can lead a few interestos barging in while thinking it's a tom clancy-dresden file hybrid.
That's a fair point, but I still doubt people will come in thinking they can go in guns blazing like some sort of action flick. Besides if anyone has questions king'll set em straight.

Soft for shading and hard for writing.

And... did you ever do it vice versa?

That's a fair point, but I still doubt people will come in thinking they can go in guns blazing like some sort of action flick. Besides if anyone has questions king'll set em straight.

And then they'll go away forever, and no actual horror fans will come, and we will all die penniless, penisless, and possibly memberless too.

No fights here just friendly debate.

We're on the verge of an extreme verbal communicative malfunction, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back