• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *deleted*

ocean-of-starrs

𝕀'𝕝𝕝 π•žπ•’π•œπ•– π•šπ•₯ 𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

Last edited:
Bump! Primarily looking for FxFs right now, but I'm open to anything!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Road Trip ****
Locked in *****
Sleepover *****
Looks like we're stuck here, huh? ***
Give me your hoodie, I forgot this shirt is against the dress code. *****

These interest me but I am super interested in Fake Relationship as well.

Road Trip ****
Locked in *****
Sleepover *****
Looks like we're stuck here, huh? ***
Give me your hoodie, I forgot this shirt is against the dress code. *****

These interest me but I am super interested in Fake Relationship as well.

Thats cool, PM me and we can work something out! We can put a few together since most of them could work hand in hand

Last edited:
Bump! Added some plots!

Hello! I'm a fellow European who'd be very interested in either a babysitter or a country girl x city girl plot. Send me a PM if you are interested or we can get to plotting.

Hey! I’ve never actually done an rp outside of fandoms, but plot 4 (joy ride) sounds like a lot of fun if you’re still looking!

hello! i'd be open to expanding upon the road trip prompt with a mixture of looks like we're stuck here, huh?, if you're interested in a partner for that.

Hey! I’ve never actually done an rp outside of fandoms, but plot 4 (joy ride) sounds like a lot of fun if you’re still looking!
Cool! PM me and we can talk (I’ve gotta sleep now but I’ll be up soon)

hello! i'd be open to expanding upon the road trip prompt with a mixture of looks like we're stuck here, huh?, if you're interested in a partner for that.
I am, PM me and we can sort it out once I’m up tomorrow

Hey! I like the scenarios that you brought to the table. They're all really interesting, but what caught my eyes the most was Joy Ride! I'm just a sucker for things like that. We could totally do an MxF. I can take the male role. And we can discuss about this further in PM, if you'd like! Let me know if you're interested :)

Hey! I like the scenarios that you brought to the table. They're all really interesting, but what caught my eyes the most was Joy Ride! I'm just a sucker for things like that. We could totally do an MxF. I can take the male role. And we can discuss about this further in PM, if you'd like! Let me know if you're interested :)
Yup! I’ve gotta sleep so just shoot me a PM and I’ll reply in the morning

Bump! I usually get quite a few responses whenever this is bumped, so please understand if I turn you down, chances are I got too many people asking or too many with that plot (I will let you know if its the plot, in case theres another you're interested in)

bump!

Bump! Added a plot I've been trying to put into words (and have been craving) for a while now. It's #4, if you're interested please let me know! (I know it is worded a little strangely, my apologies. Just ask and I'll clear whatever you want up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back