• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

delete

Hello, if you're still looking for a partner I'd love to offer myself up for the job!

I am very new here, but I am not new to roleplaying. And don't worry, I won't leave you hanging high and dry with no response or give you a less than adequate response. In fact, I was known for being rather prompt and detailed on the site I used to play on. However, since I have more obligations now, my replies might not be instantaneous, but they most certainly won't take a decade to roll in.

Now, down to the really important part! I really liked the plot ideas of Past, Present, Future and A Princess's Tale. However, since you have 4 pages of comments I can't force myself to read through (sorry) those may have already been taken since they're really good and interesting ideas, as are your other ones.

As a side note, I LOVE the medieval role plays. Its just my thing. So, if we wanted to make some plot about something medieval, it's very likely I will be willing to do it!

Now again, since I very new to this site, I can't pm yet...so hopefully we can work around that until I get that privilege unlocked.

Thank you very much, and have a nice day! :)

[QUOTE="Burrito Bunny]Hello, if you're still looking for a partner I'd love to offer myself up for the job!
I am very new here, but I am not new to roleplaying. And don't worry, I won't leave you hanging high and dry with no response or give you a less than adequate response. In fact, I was known for being rather prompt and detailed on the site I used to play on. However, since I have more obligations now, my replies might not be instantaneous, but they most certainly won't take a decade to roll in.

Now, down to the really important part! I really liked the plot ideas of Past, Present, Future and A Princess's Tale. However, since you have 4 pages of comments I can't force myself to read through (sorry) those may have already been taken since they're really good and interesting ideas, as are your other ones.

As a side note, I LOVE the medieval role plays. Its just my thing. So, if we wanted to make some plot about something medieval, it's very likely I will be willing to do it!

Now again, since I very new to this site, I can't pm yet...so hopefully we can work around that until I get that privilege unlocked.

Thank you very much, and have a nice day! :)

[/QUOTE]
Oh, it's fine. I'm willing to roleplay the same plot. I'll send you a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back