• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

delete

If you're interested, I'd love to try an Acrobat/Seasoned!Acrobat (Newcomer and someone who has been there a while) Or a celebrity/fan rp!

Oh my god I have always wanted to a The Originals rp! I am such a fan! Please do let me know if you're interested in doing it with me :)

Cinnabunny said:
If you're interested, I'd love to try an Acrobat/Seasoned!Acrobat (Newcomer and someone who has been there a while) Or a celebrity/fan rp!
What do you mean an acrobat??

Oh my god I have always wanted to a The Originals rp! I am such a fan! Please do let me know if you're interested in doing it with me :)
YES! FINALLY! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Obsessed said:
Yes but I don't quite get how would they work out? No offense
Example:

My character is a newcomer who gets in on the goodwill of the owner of the circus (seeing her perform in her bid to get to the auditions) and basically has to prove herself to everyone who thinks she only got in because the boss was her friend. Guy has to help her set up her thing to improve (performance) and generally develop it from there. He approves, they practice together, etc. The circus would provide room and board.

Cinnabunny said:
Example:
My character is a newcomer who gets in on the goodwill of the owner of the circus (seeing her perform in her bid to get to the auditions) and basically has to prove herself to everyone who thinks she only got in because the boss was her friend. Guy has to help her set up her thing to improve (performance) and generally develop it from there. He approves, they practice together, etc. The circus would provide room and board.
Interesting

Obsessed said:
Interesting
Would you be interested in something like this? Obviously I'd play the boss and a few extra characters (since a circus would probably have quite a few)

Cinnabunny said:
Would you be interested in something like this? Obviously I'd play the boss and a few extra characters (since a circus would probably have quite a few)
Yes, want to message me? ;p

I would love to discuss an RP with you! However, as I am between UTC -7 and UTC -6 depending on if I'm in classss or not, so that's a bit of a time difference so I cannot guarantee a lot of replies at the same time.

Sirius1023 said:
I would love to discuss an RP with you! However, as I am between UTC -7 and UTC -6 depending on if I'm in classss or not, so that's a bit of a time difference so I cannot guarantee a lot of replies at the same time.
That's a shame but if you can post one or three a week, that's fine with me.

Firiel said:
Yup! Wanna continue then? Oh, I already got the thread up btw
I forgot i deleted your message, can you please message me the link??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back