• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

delete

The mafia family one sounds interesting. I do have a rather large family that could slide right in for that, but I was wondering if I could change it up a bit?

FloatingAroundSpace said:
The mafia family one sounds interesting. I do have a rather large family that could slide right in for that, but I was wondering if I could change it up a bit?
Oh, I'm so sorry! My notif didn't send me anything about this post nor the other ones but only your current post. And which Mafia Family? I have two: Empress of Death and The Mafia's Empress.

Uncomfortabletbh said:
I am interested in tangled romance if you would PM me?
Yea..sure I guess?? You guys up there seems to have communicated??

Obsessed said:
Oh, I'm so sorry! My notif didn't send me anything about this post nor the other ones but only your current post. And which Mafia Family? I have two: Empress of Death and The Mafia's Empress.
Yea..sure I guess?? You guys up there seems to have communicated??
'm talking about the one with the big love triangle thing in the realistic section of your plots.

DuskerTem said:
Engaged to a Devil is pretty interesting!
SAME. BEEN CRAVING FOR IT. AND FOR SOME REASON I DIDN'T GET ANY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT YOUR POST UGH!!

I apologize for the caps lock, but please message me :D I'm so sorry for the delay, I'm sure you already forgot you posted on this thread.

Ugh bump. I'm craving for a kickass fantasy, magical adventure heavy plotted fantasy roleplay and i want to play it with a decent person who won't ditch me or give me one line . ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back