• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

delete

Hello there! I've been on the hunt for a RP partner for a while and you seem pretty cool. I was interested in two of your pairings, and maybe many more, but the most intriguing ones were boss x employee and popular student x unpopular student.

So...whatd'ya say pal?

[QUOTE="Lost Valentine]
Hello there! I've been on the hunt for a RP partner for a while and you seem pretty cool. I was interested in two of your pairings, and maybe many more, but the most intriguing ones were boss x employee and popular student x unpopular student.
So...whatd'ya say pal?

[/QUOTE]
Cool? Hahaha, I'm so very far from cool. Anyways, that's awesome. But I don't have any certain plot for boss x employee unlike the latter. Message me if still interested? :D

Heya, all of your plots are amazing tbh, but I'd love to do Celebrity x Fangirl/fanboy, Princess x Prince, or something Vampire Diaries related if you're still looking ^^

tacobelle said:
Heya, all of your plots are amazing tbh, but I'd love to do Celebrity x Fangirl/fanboy, Princess x Prince, or something Vampire Diaries related if you're still looking ^^
A VAMPIRE DIARIES FAN? YES

JustSmile said:
I would love to do, An infamous, popular gangster x human or Celebrity x Non fan/fan!
Awesome!

Absinthe said:
A guy from the 1600s x Modern girl
This sounds fun! :)
It is fun! HAHA

Message me everyone :D

The Mafia's Empress, Tangled Romance, and A Vampire's Love sound intriguing.

JoshMackMurph said:
Nevermind,I found them.I'm still interested though.^^
I edited the post. Instead of pairings, i posted my plots but if you have pairings you want to roleplay, we can also roleplay about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back