• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

delete

I would absolutely love to rp the HeiressxHeir, BossxEmployee, or CelebrityxHuman(or fan) ideas!

I would love to do ghost, doppelganger x Boy, and probably celebrity x fanboy/fan girl.

Obsessed said:
Please message me since I didn't still passed my 10 post/24 hour rule yet. Thank you~
Alright, I will have to wait untill tomorrow as I myself have to wait. But, I can as I very much look forward to this.

lavenderblue said:

what about the heiress x ordinary human

but maybe a heir instead of a heiress?

Yes, that works too.

[QUOTE="Angelic Fusion]Alright, I will have to wait untill tomorrow as I myself have to wait. But, I can as I very much look forward to this.

[/QUOTE]
Same!

LittleDreamerOfSorts said:
I'm interested in "Princess x Prince"
The first or the second? And please message me ~ i still didn't finish my 10 post/24 hour rule :D

Update:

Added Human x Angel pairing, I found a plot about it on my google docs! Hah!

Anyway, I just passed my 10 post/ 24 hour rule so those who haven't messaged me... Well, expect my message! :D Updated some info too!

And yes, this is a bump ~!

I'm up for your Mystery/Thriller section. Though I'm most interested in A popular, infamous gangster x A popular, infamous gangster with a little change. And if this didn't work, then I'm up for Spy x Student (:3) Shot me a PM and we can talk about it. See you (<3)

Of course, I'll send you both a PM ~

Update:

Added 1 plot for the following pairings: Student x Student, Wizard x Human, An infamous, popular gangster x An infamous, popular gangster and Vampire x Human.

Added 1 pairing: An infamous, popular gangster x human.

Aye, aye! It's getting excited by the day! Can't wait for more rps! Hahaha ;D

And yes, this is a bump ~!

bump ~!

bump ~ !

I don't usually partake in any vampire themes, but lately I've been attempting to step out of my comfort zone. I'd like to hear the plot you have for the Hybrid x Vampire.

hi there, i'm interested in your "princess x prince" idea if you're up for it (those are pretty much my favorite plot lines, next to forbidden romances). that being said, the "heiress x ordinary person", "celebrity x non fan", and "angel x demon" sound interesting, as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="folie a deux]hi there, i'm interested in your "princess x prince" idea if you're up for it (those are pretty much my favorite plot lines, next to forbidden romances). that being said, the "heiress x ordinary person", "celebrity x non fan", and "angel x demon" sound interesting, as well.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Please PM me and we'll talk about it then!

Obsessed said:
Awesome! Please PM me and we'll talk about it then!
unfortunately i still need to get to the whole "10 posts and 24 hours thing" since i joined the site last night, so would you mind pm-ing me instead? i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

[QUOTE="folie a deux]unfortunately i still need to get to the whole "10 posts and 24 hours thing" since i joined the site last night, so would you mind pm-ing me instead? i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

[/QUOTE]
Oh okay, it's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back