• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝑫𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬.

Would you like a temp discord to plot/chat about the upcoming rp or wait?

• Yes, temp discord sounds cool!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nah, I’d rather wait until the official cast is chosen

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hiyaaas!~ ✨
It’s not too much trouble at all! It’s probably expired by now but yes here’s a fresh link: Join the 𓆩.𝖣𝖤𝖢𝖠𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤.𓆪 Discord Server! let me know if you have any issues with that one as well.

And definitely! I’m still accepting new applicants! The deadline is by end of today (that can mean the end of day wherever you are) but just let me know how long of an extension you’ll need to finish your sheet so I won’t count you out ^_^

And if you have any additional questions, you can send me a PM as well.​

thank you thank you! the link works perfectly!! if i need anything (extension or otherwise) ill be sure to pm you (either on here or on discord. ill figure out which one makes more sense later) (unless you have a preference in which case u can just like dm me first or let me know here)

Life has been kicking my behind so I haven’t been online in weeks, I’ll have to just stalk the in character to read all of these amazing characters that have been accepted 😌

Decadence has now started!
Alright! In case anyone was still interested in participating this academy based RP, Decadence has now officially started!

The link to view the IC thread and first introduction post can be found here

Character roster can be viewed here to see our current cast of Spring Semester students!

Even though role play has now began, it is still very early enough to join us for the beginning of this wild ride~
That said, I will still be accepting new participants/student applications to join us! The CS is in the above thread, you may either post your prospective character there, or message me your sheet for approval if you like. Make sure to express interest here first though before you do!

Core roles still available:

One IT role(can be male or female/non bin etc btw I feel like ppl think it's fem coded lol)
One Delegate role
One Outlier role

The description of said roles can be read from the interest check on the first first page

Those who are choosing read, I hope you enjoy! We have such an interesting and funny cast of characters so far so I'm sure they will not fail to amuse all of us.​

Last edited:
Morning(though it’s currently the afternoon but hey time is subjective) bump! ✨🤍

Update: The last delegate role has been filled! We now only need just one IT role, and one outlier~ if you’re interested please check out the CS thread linked above and either send me a PM or you can post a sheet directly to the CS thread for immediate consideration

Once accepted I will send a updated link to the discord(warning- viewer discretion advised for some.. explicit content you may see) 😇

Hi! I just wanted to check in and see if there was still availability bc i am def considering applying

Hi! I just wanted to check in and see if there was still availability bc i am def considering applying
Hiyaaas!~ yes you and Foxy are correct! There are still two spots left ^_^

We have one IT role available
And one Outlier role available

If you need any further details/info feel free to DM me 💖

hello i was looking into this and wanted to express interest in the outlier role? c:

edit: posted~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back