• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝑫𝑬𝑪𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬.

Would you like a temp discord to plot/chat about the upcoming rp or wait?

• Yes, temp discord sounds cool!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nah, I’d rather wait until the official cast is chosen

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uniko

~ Horochimaru ~

a roleplay by uniko

decadence

noun. moral or cultural decline as characterized by excessive indulgence in pleasure or luxury ♕

gms

tbd.

tags

drama, slice of life, romance, academy, deceit

youth.

glass animals

• why are you here...

?

The only thing harder than getting in, is staying alive in.
    Welcome to Seira Academy. Yes, that's right. You have landed yourself into yet another stereotypical high school drama story with all it's deliciously guilty tropes.

Or so you may have thought.

Seira Academy is actually a renowned highly accredited college institution where all students who are accepted must meet at least one of two requirements in order to be granted admittance into this prestigous school. Those requirements?

An unblemished record with an impressive 4.0 GPA and outstanding attendance.

or

Your parents have a shit load of money that they donate to the academy's coffers once a year to keep your behind on that roster each semester.

Whatever the reason you are in here, the point is that you made it. You are now among the elite, the future CEO's of various corporate industries, of the next Van Gogh, and Celine Dion's. No matter the path you embark on, having that 'graduated from Seira Academy' on your resume is your guaranteed way into several industries. You just have to graduate.

But graduation is far off from most of the students minds once the semester starts, and the unsupervised debauchery begins. And along with the excitement of a new semester starting, come the rise of anticipation and fear for the students of Seira as the return of a new school year also means the return of the Seira Secrets.

The Seira Secrets is a public online forum that is ran by anonymous entity. The content is nothing but the involuntary uncovered secrets of the student body in the academy. From sex scandals, break ups and the guy who only showers once every three months; whether these rumor's hold any truth, doesn't matter, for once your name is seen on the Seira Secrets page you were marked and the subject of everyone's conversations until the next scandal is released and everyone forgets about yours.

Except, some people are not as fortunate to be free of Seira's virtual torment. Some rumors linger longer than others, and cause much more harm than possibly expected. That much was certain when a student went missing towards the end of the last Fall semester. Holly Hanamura. A completely straight A, spotless record and attendance she was the academy's ideal student, everyone loved her, girls wanted to be her, and boys wanted her. What was more interesting about her was that she part of the IT's. A rare anomaly among the notorious air heads and vanity in that group.

Her reign ended however when Seira Secrets set their sights on her, finally finding a crack in her seamless life. Sleeping with a member of the board, that her father was also a member of, and getting pregnant by said board member. This was the juiciest scandal in the history of S. S and not only did the academy eat it up, but it even made it out for their little domain to the rest of the town and quickly her reputation and that of her family was tarnished just like that. Investigations were launched, and everyone involved questioned. However, amidst all of this, she had suddenly went missing and the semester also ended, leaving everyone on edge as to what could of happened to the former princess of Seira Academy.

But the mystery of the missing girl did not linger long, as only a couple weeks into the winter break, she was unfortunately found face down at the bottom of a river in the local woods of town. Her death was ruled a suicide but some believe that to be a lie...a cop out paid by the family to avoid any further controversy to their tarnished name cause by their daughter.

Despite the fate of Holly having finally been revealed, the students of Seira realized just how easy it was for everything they have to be torn down so quickly. Returning, and new students of Seira Academy now were on edge that they could be subject of Seira's unpredictable wrath.

With winter break now over, and students new and old returning to Seira, the same questions has lingered in most of their minds; why Holly? and whose life was next to be destroyed by this anonymous entity...and could there be a way to stop them from single handedly killing another student?

TLDR; (for those who just want a quick gist) Decadence is a academy based RP centered around the daily lives of it's students who are trying to pass their classes, build relationships and survive the wrath of a vicious, unfiltered anonymous public form called the Seira Secrets, S.S for short. After a major scandal was outed just before winter break, one of Seira's most popular was found dead in the towns local woods, and the students returning, as well as new ones, are all on edge for fear of being next on the list of social annihilation.

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Greetings potentially interested individuals!~

Welcome to my latest RP crack idea, Decadence. I've been having the strongest urge to write for a academy based RP. Hopefully a few of you also have those same guilty urges! Don't let the poppy aesthetics fool you, this is definitely a mature themed RP ;)

If you're a fan of series such as Gossip Girl, The Hills, The A-list, and slice of life animes and are in the mood role play as a stuck up rich bish, a total playboy, or just live out your regular academy life- then this role play just may be for you~
Currently there will be 3 spots per role, and depending if they all get filled or not, will determine if this RP takes off the ground!

Once I see enough interest expressed here, I will link the CS thread and begin to allow applications to be posted!
(please be sure to express your interest here first prior to posting your sheet so I can keep track of who may join)

If there isn't enough interest then...welp, I'll be moving on to a different idea I have brewing in my drafts x)

S/N: I'm not sure whats going on with the code I used, but basically just scroll to get the plot/roles. It works fine on mobile.

I’m interested! any age limits for partners?
Ohayo!~
Welcome! Glad you are interested ^_^
Ah yes, so since this is a College academy, the age range for characters will need to be from at least 18-25 max. The character sheet will state it on there too once I post it!

IMG_6047.png

Give me all three player roles so I can make Fang’s unnamed sons. 🔫

lmaoooo noooo the ignorance.
im literally stating in the rules that only one offspring from Fang can be allowed in the school
I would like to speak to your manager

but fr gimme a player role because all I know how to make are horny stupid men

I would like to speak to your manager

but fr gimme a player role because all I know how to make are horny stupid men
lol and you know my RPs wouldn’t be complete without them <3

I can't tell if I want to make a delegate or an outlier. I have a character I could make lean either way. Hmmmmm
it’s funny cause as I re read the roles I immediately guessed you’d be attracted to the outliers or delegate role 100% 😭 I’m learning your taste *wink wonk*

SO here for either an it or a player, this is GENIUS
AH! TY TY! 😭 the praise is too kind~ and ooo, I’m loving the interest in the players! I’ll be sure to tag you once I have the CS thread up so have fun thinking of what you’d like to play and welcome! :3

academy based drama rps are definitely my guilty pleasure 😩
literally, SAME. I’m glad to help satiate the thirst! give me all the bitchy drama, nerdom, and school tropes~ Welcome , and I’ll tag you once I have the CS thread up and ready~!

lol and you know my RPs wouldn’t be complete without them <3

it’s funny cause as I re read the roles I immediately guessed you’d be attracted to the outliers or delegate role 100% 😭 I’m learning your taste *wink wonk*

AH! TY TY! 😭 the praise is too kind~ and ooo, I’m loving the interest in the players! I’ll be sure to tag you once I have the CS thread up so have fun thinking of what you’d like to play and welcome! :3

literally, SAME. I’m glad to help satiate the thirst! give me all the bitchy drama, nerdom, and school tropes~ Welcome , and I’ll tag you once I have the CS thread up and ready~!
Cannot wait! Just one question, will faceclaims be real people or anime 👀

Cannot wait! Just one question, will faceclaims be real people or anime 👀
yesh yesh GOOD QUESTION for those lurking and couldn’t tell hehe, but it will be anime/art based FC’s only for Decadence! hopefully that’s fine for most folks interested~ 💖

RP TWIN!!
Nah you’re looking disrespectfully and that is O-KAY
can’t wait to see what potentially devious baddie you cook up here 👀
i am going to make the most evil academic to ever live....maybe she won't bite people but no promises can be made

i am going to make the most evil academic to ever live....maybe she won't bite people but no promises can be made
yes…we need 👀 now I must make someone to rival that, it’s only law by RP nature

Will we be allowed multiple charas 👀
yes! I’m allowing up to 2 characters max for creation, and they must be in separate roles if so.
i.e— you can make one delegate, and one outlier but you can’t make two delegates etc.
Ohayo everyone! ✨ Sorries I got a bit overwhelmed with stuff yesterday but welcome all those who’ve shown interest thus far, lurkers included!

I think right now I have a good amount of interest to create the CS thread, so be on the lookout for it sometime today! ^_^

I have like 3 fcs in mind for one character this is a mess lolol, BUT I came on here to say that I have a female anime fc masterlist of sorts if anyone needs help finding a girly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back