• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Death Note ( Surīkirā ) OOC

yeah i am familiar with the anime

thanks you for telling me where to find the main events

Very cool character. Interesting backstory you came up with. It's nice to have a neurodiverse character here. I think he and Felix could get along well. If you'd like, the two of them could team up and work together. (: 

Ohh. Maybe? There could be, if you wanted to. 

There doesn't have to be, I was just wondering if you had a plan lol.

Although I am hoping Satoru's curiosity gets the better of him.... XD

Oh, and I'm going out for a bit soon, I should get this reply out, but I may not be back for awhile...

There doesn't have to be, I was just wondering if you had a plan lol.

Although I am hoping Satoru's curiosity gets the better of him.... XD

Oh, and I'm going out for a bit soon, I should get this reply out, but I may not be back for awhile...

Okay.

I had kind of a plan, which was Athena would ask him about the phone. And then they could start talking from there x3 

@GrieveWriter

Hey, since you created the bank robbers/hostage-takers, what do you suppose the police might find on their phone? 

Alternatively, I wouldn't be opposed to it self-destructing before they're able to get meaningful information out of it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@GrieveWriter

Hey, since you created the bank robbers/hostage-takers, what do you suppose the police might find on their phone? 

Alternatively, I wouldn't be opposed to it self-destructing before they're able to get meaningful information out of it. 

They'll find an oddly unspecific conversation between one of the robbers and an unknown contact which ends when the robber has a heart attack. The contact's phone was actually that of Ms. Tanari's daughter who went missing at the same time as her mother's house burning down. Its an entirely unrelated case where the son's stabbed corpse and her mother's mutilated one were found among the rubble, with all surviving evidence pointing to her as the culprit.

The daughter's phone was destroyed soon after she went missing, the GPS data reveals it was around the outskirts of Tokyo when it was destroyed.

Do with that as you will.

They'll find an oddly unspecific conversation between one of the robbers and an unknown contact which ends when the robber has a heart attack. The contact's phone was actually that of Ms. Tanari's daughter who went missing at the same time as her mother's house burning down. Its an entirely unrelated case where the son's stabbed corpse and her mother's mutilated one were found among the rubble, with all surviving evidence pointing to her as the culprit.

The daughter's phone was destroyed soon after she went missing, the GPS data reveals it was around the outskirts of Tokyo when it was destroyed.

Do with that as you will.

...Thank you for that information. 

Also, the police are going to find that victim that the note got left on eventually. I haven't forgotten about that.
It will probably cause a bit of a stir. Hopefully whoever finds him won't run to the media before contacting the police. Or maybe they will. Hmm. 

So the update is tomorrow... It seems like that will take a few days. I'll reply until the site goes down for the update. I hope I'll see you all back after it's over. (: 

So the update is tomorrow... It seems like that will take a few days. I'll reply until the site goes down for the update. I hope I'll see you all back after it's over. (: 

I don't know whether I should stay up late, or get up early... ;A;

But it's already late.... So I'll probably go for the former.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back